Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? (675 Views)

Is This Natural Or Spiritual? / These Signs Shows You Are Caged By Spiritual Husband Or Spiritual Wife. / Is This Normal Or Spiritual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by ultiabaz36(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2021
I have come to notice our generation now that no matter the problem facing the country, we tend not to be bothered in as much the free sexual intercourse. Then, this prompted me to ask what the SEX is.

Both male and female are now sex addict with confusion of who to blame. Whether the parent or peer exposure. The religion leaders would always preach that sex is spiritual and that we should abstain from it. Teachers always say that sex is not good especially when the parties are not married yet so as to avoid unwanted pregnancy and exposure to asexually transmitted diseases. But unfortunately, we youth of nowadays have turn this issue of sex of to another thing. Even in developed countries that we are copying, the don't see sex the way we abuse it in this country and that is why the issue of rape is rampant in the society.

Is sex really a game or spiritual??

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Dissap: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Yo Hommies!
Op, wtf is wrong with you mehn.
Damn bro, this shit ain't funny. Damn!
Niggar, what's ur problem?
Now you can see why u fvcking broke, cos u're focused on some dirty girls. Nigga, make some fvcking money, Hussle for money bro. Leave those girls alone Hommie.

Damn, I'm outta here. I'mma make history soon! Let it been know what Dissap is a real niggar! Damn! Damn bro!

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Candidlady: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Sex is a "game" that helps you "excercise" spiritually!
nonesense topic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Temidayo9(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2021
This world is so complex...... Sex is what you call it. But it can never be spiritual except you had it in your sleep/dreams
Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Davash222(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

nonesense topic!

Your madness started too early today.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Candidlady: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:
Your madness started too early today.
would you be my asylum?
Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Davash222(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

would you be my asylum?
I don't want bite marks on my body. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by darichlife: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

nonesense topic!

Simply because you dont know what to say does not make it a nonsense topic.
First as humans We are beings spiritual having the power to procreate, it is natural for us to have sex once we are mature to do so, it is the only way God populates the world, the ills and degrading practice we see all boils down to our desires and the knowledge of how best to channel such desires, sex has different meaning to people around the world this meaning is arrived at based on the level of positive or negative information one has about sex.

Thats why different terms has been usd to show how people express sexual desires, these includes.
Pedophilia
Gay
Necromancy
Fetishism etc.

Thats why Sex usd in the wrong way can destroy a man or woman because it is life giving force which you may not be able to control.

It is important to practice healthy sexual habits though.

LOVE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by ultiabaz36(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2021
darichlife:

Thats why Sex usd in the wrong way can destroy a man or woman because it is life giving force which you may not be able to control.

That means, sex is more of spiritual than a game or exercise...

Thank you for this.
Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Candidlady: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2021
darichlife:

It is important to practice healthy sexual habits though.

what are healthy sexual habits?
Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by Nonexisting: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2021
You are speaking too much English. I have sex because my dick is hard and what I feel after is called satisfaction and maybe got a little exercised.
Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by xxxboyxxx(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2021
Shit is deeper than we think.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by darichlife: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

what are healthy sexual habits?
I can only show you the path but you have to walk the path yourself.

As humans there are two ways we can do anything the right way or the wrong way which is also termed as the natuaral and unatural way.

When we say healthy we mean that which has no negative outcome, that which does not make us feel pains or regret after engaging in, that which uplifts us both physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, that which enhances our being.

Healthy sexual habits includes practicing safe sex by knowing our health status anytime we meet a new sex partner.

Sticking to our partners no matter the temptation that faces us in marriage or relationship.
We should not forget that those who do not want to risk getting STD always use protection even when it is not 100% guaranteed, at the same time you can source your own healthy practice.
LOVE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by darichlife: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2021
ultiabaz36:

That means, sex is more of spiritual than a game or exercise...

Thank you for this.
Capitalism with varying negative effect has in one way made sex to look like a sport, degrading women and men to animalistic creatures. From individual degredation to a business empire Pollution ground in extreme measure. Moral values will always plummet basd on what society has accepted to be constitionally right but spiritually wrong. Our world is shifting in consciousness as the knowlegde of truth and lies keeps expanding.
LOVE...

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Game Or An Exercise Or Spiritual? by ultiabaz36(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
You are speaking too much English. I have sex because my dick is hard and what I feel after is called satisfaction and maybe got a little exercised.
People with diff point of view

(1) (Reply)

Cute Expensive Dog That Always Smile / Guys Do You Hate Like Thumb. / "My Boyfriend Got My Mum Pregnant": Young Lady Shares Her Sad Story In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.