Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls (501 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls. / "Urgent Response" Please Where Can I Get Original Spanish Fly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,

Is it ideal for a lady not to wash his Fiance or husband cloth? There by leaving the man to do the washing of his cloths himself .

Need Swift and mature response to this pls.

Thanks
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2021
You cant please vagina.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Hashabiah: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Bros, in today's society very few women will do that thing, especially the feminist among them who claim to be "career-oriented movers ". So as a man, you are to provide your own services , but do so with wisdom if not, you only destroy your home
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2021
It's not compulsory for her to do that but there's nothing wrong in helping a busy husband do his laundry.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by slimjohn2k5: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2021
Is not her job or responsibility.
If she does it, thank her. If she doesn't, do it yourself
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, in today's society very few women will do that thing, especially the feminist among them who claim to be "career-oriented movers ". So as a man, you are to provide your own services , but do so with wisdom if not, you only destroy your home

Hmmm...

Thanks for your opinion
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's not compulsory for her to do that but there's nothing wrong in helping a busy husband do his laundry.

But don't you think when a Man starts doing this or certain task . The lady or woman starts seeing it as the Man's duty there by abusing the privilege.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Iyaebe:

But don't you think when a Man starts doing this or certain task . The lady or woman starts seeing it as the Man's duty there by abusing the priviledge.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Nonexisting: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Oga go and buy washing machine biko. I know when vagina people are at fault and you see in this one, your entitlement mentality is horrible. How many times did your sisters wash you clothes that you want to turn someone's daughter to John Cena full of muscles all because she is washing your stained boxers.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Is not her job or responsibility.
If she does it, thank her. If she doesn't, do it yourself

Hmmm...

The way you place this, is wrong pls.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
yungchap:

But don't you think when a Man starts doing this or certain task . The lady or woman starts seeing it as the Man's duty there by abusing the priviledge.
Change your mindset about marriage, no task at all is bound to a particular gender in marriage, if your partner is busy or incapacitated to do any task then you should be of help without been told hence the reason you are called helpmates.Love should superceed every other thing in marriage.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Nonexisting:
Oga go and buy washing machine biko. I know when vagina people are at fault and you see in this one, your entitlement mentality is horrible. How many times did your sisters wash you clothes that you want to turn someone's daughter to John Cena full of muscles all because she is washing your stained boxers.

Learn to read THOROUGHLY and know how to reply people comments . As it's not mandatory to reply.

I won't go beyond this .

Thank you
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Mrsoft3(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2021
yungchap:

Hello Nairalanders,

Is it ideal for a lady not to wash his Fiance or husband cloth? There by leaving the man to do the washing of his cloths himself .

Thanks

Well let me quickly say this, everything is all about choice and mindset. This two play a very important role in anything that happens In a relationship.

I have met decent homely ladies who took it upon themselves as a choice to wash cloths for me. I have also wash for a lady, my choice by the way.

But never make it a right, that's where you will get it wrong. Married couples today don't wash for each other, and a two days relationship will decide they want to wash for one another or even the lady doing the washing for the man..

When you understand the concept of choice and mindset, it will save you alot of disappointment and unnecessary anger.
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Double0h7(f): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
yungchap:

Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks

What is the context? Is she a working woman? Do you live together? Do you fund the home?
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Change your mindset about marriage, no task at all is bound to a particular gender in marriage, if your partner is busy or incapacitated to do any task then you should be of help without been told hence the reason you are called helpmates.Love should superceed every other thing in marriage.

Thanks for your Contribution

1 Like

Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Well let me quickly say this, everything is all about choice and mindset. This two play a very important role in anything that happens In a relationship.

I have met decent homely ladies who took it upon themselves as a choice to wash cloths for me. I have also wash for a lady, my choice by the way.

But never make it a right, that's where you will get it wrong. Married couples today don't wash for each other, and a two days relationship will decide they want to wash for one another or even the lady doing the washing for the man..

When you understand the concept of choice and mindset, it will save you alot of disappointment and unnecessary anger.

Thanks alot for your view

1 Like

Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Candidlady: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
yungchap:

Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks

it is not a by force thing! If iwant to iwil and when am nat in the mood iwont even look at your face!

take your wears to the drycleaner
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by yungchap(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Double0h7:

What is the context? Is she a working woman? Do you live together? Do you fund the home?

She's working..

The union is presently at Relationship level .

Hence the man asked this question from the lady which conceived this topic
Re: Is It Right ? Urgent Response Needed Pls by Magnoliaa(f): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
yungchap:

But don't you think when a Man starts doing this or certain task . The lady or woman starts seeing it as the Man's duty there by abusing the privilege.

Privilege to wash your own clothes? Sorry, but are you MAD? undecided The work and money she's making alongside you, is it HER duty?? undecided What is a man's duty? Abusing which privilege? The woman that is working to bring in money, too, is she supposed to be doing that? Abi you, you won't abuse that privilege and become a lazy man that doesn't provide??

You fit help am wash her own clothes abi you dey wash her clothes for her? If that's is not manly to do, is it womanly for her too to be working?

This post is just annoying. And na one unassuming girl go marry this one oh. I am really pitying her. Spits.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Going Through This.. / What sexy and energetic women get in relationships (photo) / Which Is Worse And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.