Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) (3374 Views)

Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by mu2sa2: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmmm.
Did you watch the video?
Do you need Data for it?
Or you need an Internet-Friendly phone?
He suffers from inferiority complex, so even if he watches the video clip billions of times, he'd see those Caucasians as black. What he needs is brain reset - can you help him?

1 Like

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2021
seanwilliam:
smh grin u no get shame u go Dey pack money wey no be your own? grin
people wey dey pack am so, na their own?
Na tax payers money.. Na which people be the tax payers?
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2021
seanwilliam:

grin U be international tif tif grin
Wetin be sharing ratio if I give you juju to teleport ?

��

I'm not a greedy man, 50:50!
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
He suffers from inferiority complex, so even if he watches the video clip billions of times, he'd see those Caucasians as black. What he needs is brain reset - can you help him?
Really pitiable my man.
He didn't see that video at all!
Every Nightmare concerning him na BLACK
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Haakeem(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

��

I'm not a greedy man, 50:50!
abeg make him kuku ma teleport 2 of us 2gether i promise i won't disappoint you azin i know how to pick money weller, i would pick $100 in 5sec reason am....we would turn billionairas when we teleport backgrin

1 Like

Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Tokskob2008: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmmm.
Did you watch the video?
Do you need Data for it?
Or you need an Internet-Friendly phone?
Lol... Boss it's called free mode and that's what most of us use. Thanks for the other and I trust you are doing fine.
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Money Rain On The Streets Of California, USA (VIDEO) by Maj196(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Season of money raining �️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List For 20102011 Session / Imo State University (IMSU) Calls Off Strike / Nigerian Defence Academy Extends The Sale Of Its Online Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.