Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

“they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido (387 Views)

Download Full: Machine Gun Kelly Tickets To My Downfall / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / "If You Are Looking For My Downfall, You Will Not Progress In Life" - Naira Marl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by kboyshow: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Nigerian singer, Davido has finally addressed haters who had things to say about his birthday fundraising.

In a post via his IG story, Davido made it clear that he has been reading and hearing everything his haters have been saying about his life and bank account.

According to Davido, there’s no need for him to pay attention to these haters. He opines that haters are so busy praying for his downfall that they got no time to create their own success story.

Davido’s reaction is coming hours after some celebrities called him out for being broke and cunningly asking fans and the people he helped in the past for money.

https://www.9jahomeland.com/theyre-so-busy-praying-for-my-downfall-davido/

Re: “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by Baawaa(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Davido’s reaction is coming hours after some celebrities called him out for being broke and cunningly asking fans and the people he helped in the past for money.
Dafidi Oba,don't mind them let anyone of them try it,they will be disgrace
Re: “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by superintendents(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2021
grin
if u dnt hav haters.u ar nobody.
we move.
Re: “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by tillaman(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2021
They are wasting their time..

God doesn't answer nonsense prayers..

Anyone who sees you smiling and he frowns at you same time, you are smiling, is your enemy. Whether he voices out or not.

1 Like

Re: “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by Righteousness2(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Haters, Enemies , Unfriendly friends, etc are Most times the Raw materials and instruments that are used to advertise and advance you in life.

What is Most Needful is to Ensure that what you are doing or Engaged in is what Brings Glory to GOD and Advances His Kingdom.

What is Most Needful is to Ensure you are pleasing GOD and you are a Pleasure to GOD. Once this is settled! Carry on! Ignore the Haters! When they are through with their assignment, they will move.
Re: “they’re So Busy Praying For My Downfall” – Davido by Africana1123(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enemy of glory like Cynthia Morgan cool

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Walk With Both My Legs Because Of NDLEA – Baba Suwe (throwback) / Femi Fani-kayode Abused Me Continuously – Estranged Ex Wife / Bbnaija Star Vee Breaks Up With Neo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.