Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? (38369 Views)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by lekyar(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Firstbank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by EmmyNorse(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Polaris bank na baba

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:
Gtworld has the best interface

So friendly, yet, so much info and details.

Everything you need to do is on the app and you do it without stress.
GTbank ? Now I know you people don’t know the meaning of Best UI. It’s Zenith and Kuda hands down.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Nnaemekanin(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
I think it’s FCMB.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Olayetan(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2021
grossintel:
GTbank ? Now I know you people don’t know the meaning of Best UI. It’s Zenith and Kuda hands down.

Have you seen GTWorld interface before?

I use kuda myself and my GF uses Zenith bank, its nothing to compare to GTWorld..
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Olayetan:

Have you seen GTWorld interface before?

I use kuda myself and my GF uses Zenith bank, its nothing to compare to GTWorld..
I use GTWorld and it sucks, GTB is my primary bank but I use Kuda on the side and believe me it’s the best. Their is a reason everyone is saying it’s good. UI means user interface, that involves the colors, layouts and graphic’s, UI is not about functions or things you can do with the app.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Olayetan(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
grossintel:
I use GTWorld and it sucks, GTB is my primary bank but I use Kuda on the side and believe me it’s the best. Their is a reason everyone is saying it’s good. UI[b] means user interface, that involves the colors, layouts and graphic’s[/b], UI is not about functions or things you can do with the app.

This is how you people fail simple exam, refer to your Google for the meaning of user interface.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by God200(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Zenith bank best bank so far,just try n confirm 2083979293
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Anndrew(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Opay

Stanbic

Quick teller...
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Ddontee: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2021
ALAT by Wema the best digital bank, most reliable and very user friendly. Open an account with ALAT today in just 5 minutes to testify.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by brightalo1010: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
rottable:
Access bank but their transfer will take like forever to deliver
Not always Sha, the way they deliver my transactions like fire ehhh I'm using both gtb and access.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Lemonmint1: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Stanbic IBTC Bank app by all means!! i can link all account across their subsidiaries and access them with the single sign one feature with just one password
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by jacoik(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2021
oladele239:
Wema bank .... Bank of the orphans
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy what do you mean by bank of the orphans
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by jacoik(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
GoldenSpec:
World Bank app grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy man when dem release u from quarantine
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by kenx1(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2021
nairaland1981:
Polaris Bank

The face recognition is cool
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Kuda bank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by GoldenSpec: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
The day they locked u in grin
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy man when dem release u from quarantine
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by randirandor(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's Fidelity bank mobile app that has the best user interface in Nigeria. I don't now how they did it right but it remains the number 1 for me and every other person I've recommended it for. Go get it, go try it ! Thank you Fidelity

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Fiyin007: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nice one. The best app for me would be one in which I can open an account, do facial and fingerprint verification from my phone etc without having to leave my house. Till then
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by joiyke89: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ecobank for me.
Their latest update is just outstanding and convenient to use
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by equity1(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Maj196:
I think GTBank's GTWorld mobile app has the best and appealing UI for customers. Which one do you think is the best?
As far as banking app is concerned Eco bank app is the best.

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by jacoik(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
GoldenSpec:
The day they locked u in grin
me wey don come out since. I dey eko bridge now dey act

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by dreu2fine(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
ecobank
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by sharone21(f): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mouhstorph5:

It's the Kuda Bank for me cheesy cheesy

Too much Yahoo boys on this Kuda matter hacking accounts....

Wema ( Alat) app is the only totally online bank one can register, get ATM, do fixed deposit( has the highest annual rate in Naija) totally online.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by GoldenSpec: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
u gat be kiaful out there. Boiz are not smiling over there oo grin
jacoik:
me wey don come out since. I dey eko bridge now dey act
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Hkff: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
None
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Mouhstorph5(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
sharone21:

Too much Yahoo boys on this Kuda matter hacking accounts....

Wema ( Alat) app is the only totally online bank one can register, get ATM, do fixed deposit( has the highest annual rate in Naija) totally online.

You mean Yahoo boys hacking Kuda accounts??

I will give that Alat a trial. I switched to Kuda simply because of the unnecessary charges from both GTB and UBA

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by sharone21(f): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mouhstorph5:

You mean Yahoo boys hacking Kuda accounts??

I will give that Alat a trial. I switched to Kuda simply because of the unnecessary charges from both GTB and UBA

Kuda also has charges which u will later discover

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2021
sharone21:

Kuda also has charges which u will later discover

Well, so far, aside the 10naira charges after one used up the free 25transfer, nothing much and that's still bearable compared to that UBA
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Elxandre(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Calibrator:
Keystone Bank
Same useless bank with dead features on the app?
Been trying to upgrade my limit for months now.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Calibrator: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Download token and update the bank app.

The new version is surprisingly good.
Elxandre:
Same useless bank with dead features on the app? Been trying to upgrade my limit for months now.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Poleski: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2021
First Bank all the way! It has a good UI (user interface), simple and fast!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move / 6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Naira Falls Against US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.