Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? (38371 Views)

Mycopilot App Has Crossed 3000 Downloads Under Two Months! / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Which Bank Gives Pos Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by JimmyBishop: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ecobank's works wela for me. But the day it chooses to frustrate, it's NO MERCY!
In all, I salute FCMB's

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Harnny(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Strictly UI Alat, Vulte, Kuda.... in that order Access is too busy...tiles everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by nairaland1981: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Integrafamoo:

Polaris has d worst

Not true...their app uses facial recognition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by tarantino1: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ballack1:
Fidelity go frustrate you

Very frustrating.

You go load card there go debit you and e no go enter.

If it was once in a while, I go understand but I fit get this issue up to three times in a week.

Even yesterday, I tried to recharge a friend and it happened again.

The app just dey vex me. Good UI buy terrible service.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by stasius: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
First bank is the best.

Simple and cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Harnny(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
You referring to their old app or vulte?
Integrafamoo:

Polaris has d worst

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by twilliamx(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
I can only speak of the worst which is zenith bank..

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by smasher1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
I think GTBank's GTWorld mobile app has the best and appealing UI for customers. Which one do you think is the best?

UBA mobile app new is the best.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by ONLYGUY: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Zenith still the best

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by jackkyjohn: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Access cus I use access bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by brainhgeek(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
rottable:
Access bank but their transfer will take like forever to deliver
Useless bank with useless app with useless ussd

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Standard chartered, you can do almost anything on that app

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Chukazu: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
rottable:
Access bank but their transfer will take like forever to deliver

Actually Diamond had the best before Access took over and crash everything
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by smasher1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Uba is terrible, if your network is bad don't even bother opening it cos it won't load, it doesn't automatically update your account balance, to successfully complete a transfer is another work of its own cos it would keep telling you unable to complete, you have to keep trying and trying until it goes.

UBA made me download carbon and kuda on my phone cos they were almost frustrating my life with their slow app.

But enaira from CBN is the worse...that one if your money hang and they debit you, just forget about that money cos you can't go to CBN to complain.

This I have seen.

Sorry for your experience. Kindly download the new UBA mobile app, sign up, use it and update your feedback.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mouhstorph5:

It's the Kuda Bank for me cheesy cheesy

Sorry, I hear this Kuda on Nairaland a lot. Is it really a bank of just a jonsing term? Haven't seen a physical bank with that name before, or is it like the Wema ALAT?.

Lol @ KUDA
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by smasher1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
starbuck:
Sterling Bank

Biko, does UBA have mobile app undecided

Yes, they have the old and new one both on play store.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Ballack1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=mastermaestro post=107804187]

Which Fidelity? I am not sure it's the same one I know and have been using for years.
There service is poor my brother

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by luvcarz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
I super love the Diamond bank app. I still use it till today even though they merged wit access a few years back. Unfortunately Access Bank is phasing it out by the end of this December. I wish d app will continue to work. So easy to use.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Ballack1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=tarantino1 post=107804354]

Very frustrating.

You go load card there go debit you and e no go enter.

If it was once in a while, I go understand but I fit get this issue up to three times in a week.

Even yesterday, I tried to recharge a friend and it happened again.

The app just dey vex me. Good UI buy terrible service.

I will even close my account with them soon

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Rhectz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
zenith all the way

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Incognito403: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maj196:
I think GTBank's GTWorld mobile app has the best and appealing UI for customers. Which one do you think is the best?
I'll give Jaiz Bank. They give you the option to hide your balance with a simple toggle button.

But, I think they can do better. The balance should be hidden by default.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by SHEAU(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sterling OneBank

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by abdddone(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
GTWorld of course!

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by bitbillionaire: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
When it comes to ease of use and reliability Alat by Wema and Zenith Bank mobile app are my favourites. I have been using the mobile apps of these two banks for years now without any disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by property123: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
FCMB
GTworld

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by tunize(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
GT world the UI is top notch.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
First Bank.

You first.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Phemzeal(f): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vault

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Jimasun: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wema

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by NaijaCover(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Help Me Out On This Thread On Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/6859485/which-bank-nigeria-best#107804920

I Need More Suggestions On It.
Re: Which Bank Mobile App Has The Best User Interface In Nigeria? by Vikings25: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
I Will say this without any iota of fear that Keystone bank mobile app has got the best user interface

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Money Myths That Has Left So Many Nigerians Broke / Naira Falls Against US Dollar / From Lagos To Igbo Land: My Business Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.