Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me (2310 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by shegxy9(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good day nairalanders!!! I will make this short... Meanwhile my age range is between 26 and 28... There is this girl opposite my office where am working right now... Actually have been seen her around though I really like her because she is decent and beautiful but I didn't talk to her as at that time... Later I didn't see her again... So one fateful day i was gisting with a friend that knows her, so he was like she left she is no longer working opposite my office again... I told the guy to give me her number but he said he needed to ask her first... The next day this guy came to my office and he was like "omo you don Bleep up oo" I was so confused with that statement and I asked why the statement and he told me that the girl said she has been waiting for me to approach her because she knew am crushing on her.. Hmmmm I collected the number and we started chatting but after like a week I now asked her age, lo and behold she told she is 17
and she just gained admission.. Abeg wetin girls of these days dey chop?? She is young but she doesn't look 17 to me... From that moment I changed my mind like I would only take her as my junior sis but she noticed that I changed to her she now told one day that she believes age is just number cos she noticed I have changed towards her and I was like no... Hmmm yesterday she asked me to tell her wat I have not told her before but I refused to tell her... I can't date her, I can be jailed because of that she is not up to 18 yet she is still a kid... What should I do?? Meanwhile she told me that am running away from her and I shouldn't think she is that kind of girl that runs after men that she just likes me and if I care to know she is still a virgin... but I can't still date her!!! And I don't want to pursue her but I want to erase that mentality from her head and she should start seeing me as her big bro... Please no insult because you might not be lucky... If you can't advice me with out insult jump and pass please...
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Hashabiah: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bros she is still a minor, and from the little you have said , I believe you like this girl . So here is my advice : just be friends with her and use that period to observe her till she is above 18. If after then you see something good in her , take the next step , if not part ways with her in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Sonnobax15(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
That was how one 17 years old girl also professed her love for me....Na immediately I tell her to stop am undecided. Na me you wor put for trouble? undecided

Tbvh with you op,I understand your point cha,via the rate at which these small small girls of nowadays take dey put in weight.... No wonder our popsman mates no dey use dem play shocked. Small pikin for outlook fit be senior banny for bedmatics session tongue

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wait nah
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by shegxy9(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros she is still a minor, and from the little you have said , I believe you like this girl . So here is my advice : just be friends with her and use that period to observe her till she is above 18. If after then you see something good in her , take the next step , if not part ways with her in peace

Thanks!!!
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by donbachi(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Avoid secret places with her.because penis wey get erection,no get conscience.

And,

A naive girl wey love man,no know wetin she enter.until her first abortion.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Stick with her till she's 18 But Becareful ..
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by WoundedLamb: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hhmm.... The title would make one believe the girl came on to you, but that's not exactly the case. You were crushing on her, you actively sought her contact, you started chatting with her, and thereby given her the room to express herself freely. All fine, but now you know her age, do you still need us to tell you what do to do? What she has said to you is not unheard-of. As teens with raging hormones, we all had people we deeply crushed on, and if any of these people had come on to us or made themselves a "safe space", we probably would have told them how we felt. But as adults who have passed this age, do we really Nairaland to tell us what to do?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what kind of advise are you really expecting from Nairalanders when it's obvious from your write-up you clearly know what to do? You don't know if you should follow your judgment as a mature man or act on a teen's crush? Is that it? One would say you're just here to seek moral support for what you intend to do to the kid.

Sir, you can't in good conscience woo and sleep with a minor, and come out tomorrow to tell us how Nigerian girls are spoilt. She didn't have the courage to approach you earlier until you went after her, please find a way to reverse to that phase. Walk away with your dignity. Don't keep anybody as your sister; she is not your sister and pretending as if you're keeping her as one would be self deceit. The few minutes pleasure you seek could ruin your life. Even if you're not caught, you'll lose the moral authority to speak up against such acts for life even if your own daughter becomes a victim tomorrow.

Just an opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by KiNg0G: 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Come area make you see 14 year old girl with 7months pregnancy
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by brosom(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Brother man I can feel ur plight because I've been there before though not same age range

Just observe her for a year, by then she would be 18 if truly u have interest in her and not just for ur pleasure, most times we find peace of mind where we least expected.

Mine was wey below like13, but trust me u hardly know she was 13 except she tells u.

She behave matured, talks matured and have this understanding amongst her peers and sometimes I think she's and old lady but trapped in younger body.

But my hate for underage romance no be here bro.

I had to cut it off, I know very much I hurt her feelings but I couldn't have done it other way except that.

This happened in 2017, met her at a computer lesson program.
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by womenareapess: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
shegxy9:
Good day nairalanders!!! I will make this short... Meanwhile my age range is between 26 and 28... There is this girl opposite my office where am working right now... Actually have been seen her around though I really like her because she is decent and beautiful but I didn't talk to her as at that time... Later I didn't see her again... So one fateful day i was gisting with a friend that knows her, so he was like she left she is no longer working opposite my office again... I told the guy to give me her number but he said he needed to ask her first... The next day this guy came to my office and he was like "omo you don Bleep up oo" I was so confused with that statement and I asked why the statement and he told me that the girl said she has been waiting for me to approach her because she knew am crushing on her.. Hmmmm I collected the number and we started chatting but after like a week I now asked her age, lo and behold she told she is 17
and she just gained admission.. Abeg wetin girls of these days dey chop?? She is young but she doesn't look 17 to me... From that moment I changed my mind like I would only take her as my junior sis but she noticed that I changed to her she now told one day that she believes age is just number cos she noticed I have changed towards her and I was like no... Hmmm yesterday she asked me to tell her wat I have not told her before but I refused to tell her... I can't date her, I can be jailed because of that she is not up to 18 yet she is still a kid... What should I do?? Meanwhile she told me that am running away from her and I shouldn't think she is that kind of girl that runs after men that she just likes me and if I care to know she is still a virgin... but I can't still date her!!! And I don't want to pursue her but I want to erase that mentality from her head and she should start seeing me as her big bro... Please no insult because you might not be lucky... If you can't advice me with out insult jump and pass please...
this your preek will soon put you in trouble!
Say amen to this undecided

You will soon start eating watery beans inside your one room self-contain very soon undecided
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by AoifeNightfall: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Hhmm.... The title would make one believe the girls came unto you, but that's not exactly the case. You were crushing on her, you actively sought her contact, you started chatting with her, and thereby given her the room to express herself freely. All fine, but now you know her age, do you still need us to tell you what do to do? What she has said to you is not unheard-of. As teens with raging hormones, we all had people we deeply crushed on, and if any of these people had come on to us or made themselves a "safe space", we probably would have told them how we felt. But as adults who have passed this age, do we really Nairaland to tell us what to do?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what kind of advise are you really expecting from Nairalanders when it's obvious from your write-up you clearly know what to do? You don't know if you should follow your judgment as a mature man or act on a teen's crush? Is that it? One would say you're just here to seek moral support for what you intend to do to the kid.

Sir, you can't in good conscience woo and sleep with a minor, and come out tomorrow to tell us how Nigerian girls are spoilt. She didn't have the courage to approach you earlier until you went after her, please find a way to reverse to that phase. Walk away with your dignity. Don't keep anybody as your sister; she is not your sister and pretending as if you're keeping her as one would be self deceit. The few minutes pleasure you seek could ruin your life. Even if you're not caught, you'll lose the moral authority to speak up against such acts for life even if your own daughter becomes a victim tomorrow.

Just an opinion.
smiley

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Candidlady: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op broda "okponu"¤mariangeles ifinally saw who icud use the word on¤ broda "ode".. Iwill insult iwont jump and pass.

what advice do you seek? You this pervet.. You dont wanna go to jail but you dont wanna lose her contact. Uncle jubril leave that girl alone.
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Op broda "okponu"¤mariangeles ifinally saw who icud use the word on¤ broda "ode".. Iwill insult iwont jump and pass.

what advice do you seek? You this pervet.. You dont wanna go to jail but you dont wanna lose her contact. Uncle jubril leave that girl alone.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by shegxy9(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

You must be very stupid for telling that shit... Aunty ode... Very stupid thing!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Candidlady: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
shegxy9:

You must be very stupid for telling that shit... Aunty ode... Very stupid thing!!!

hehehehe why the insult. Didnt know the peper soup iserved you wil peper you like nau ifor reduce the peper.. Uncle paedo
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by shegxy9(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

hehehehe why the insult. Didnt know the peper soup iserved you wil peper you like nau ifor reduce the peper.. Uncle paedo

If not cos u sick upstairs must u comment Useless bitch!!! Advice your own life and see how u can overcome that abject poverty in ur life....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Candidlady: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
shegxy9:

If not cos u sick upstairs

iknow iam sick and am currently upstairs
must u comment

yes, my sicknes is being alergic to nonesense

Useless bitch!!!

iwould love to be useful can you help me?

Advice your own life and see how u can overcome that abject poverty in ur life....

the poverty is really killing can you again help me
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Rosement(f): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
shegxy9:
You are definitely a guy with good conscience, another guy might have taking advantage of her. Continue to follow your heart, treat her the way you want your sister and future daughters to be treated. She is still young, she might not understand the meaning of love yet.

What is in the head of most minors these days is the secondary school meaning of love, the soap opera they are watching is getting into their heads, you will see them saying things like, the butterfly in my stomach, the way he looked, the way he smiled, he is tall, he is handsome, he talks like a prince, they don't really know the meaning of love, all they know is fantastic.

You are an adult, please help put her through so that she will not fall prey into the hands of guys that have no conscience. God is giving you the opportunity to save somebody's future. Get closer to her and advice like a brother, she needs you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
I'll advise you like I would my brother, don't date her. She's a minor and if anything happens to her, you might be jailed. You can be friends with her and help guide her/advise etc but have nothing amorous to do with her please.
Do not be deceived by her body size. There are many underage girls who look really older but it's good you even know her age.
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by shegxy9(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rosement:

You are definitely a guy with good conscience, another guy might have taking advantage of her. Continue to follow your heart, treat her the way you want your sister and future daughters to be treated. She is still young, she might not understand the meaning of love yet.

What is in the head of most minors this day is the secondary school meaning of love, the soap opera they are watching is getting into their heads, you will see them saying things like, the butterfly in my stomach, the way he looked, the way he smiled, he is tall, he is handsome, he talks like a prince, they don't really know the meaning of love, all they know is fantastic.

You are an adult, please help put her through so that she will not fall prey into the hands of guys that have no conscience. God is giving you the opportunity to save somebody's future. Get closer to her and advice like a brother, she needs you.

Honestly wise people are truly here on nairaland and u r one of them... I really appreciate this man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Rosement(f): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
shegxy9:

Honestly wise people are truly here on nairaland and u r one of them... I really appreciate this man!!!
You are welcome and thank you!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by slickycee: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
OP
Run as fast as you can !!

Avoid under 23 girls at all costs

In the future she would appreciate it.
If you must talk to her, let it be how was school, how is mummy , how is daddy.

I personally don't like young ladies
Especially under 23

They're just not mentally there, . they can drive you crazy
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
donbachi:

And,

"Penis wey get erection, no get conscience..."

If this is the most solid justification for rape, I don't know what is. Very distasteful comment Mister. Very distasteful.
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

Wtf is this B!tch saying??
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Fash20: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
brightfuture24:

"Penis wey get erection, no get conscience..."

If this is the most solid justification for rape, I don't know what is. Very distasteful comment Mister. Very distasteful.

Calm down miss. He didn't mean rape.
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Figger(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
donbachi:

And,

Nice one
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by shegxy9(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Wtf is this B!tch saying??

Help me ask the useless bitch
Re: Help!!! A 17 Year Old Girl Confessed Her Love For Me by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
Come area make you see 14 year old girl with 7months pregnancy
So you do underage too haaa.I'm expecting your gibberish as usual

(1) (Reply)

Oxlade Sekz Tape Full Video!!! (strictly 18+) / Why Do Ladies Demand for Sex Before Helping A Guy / We Started Building In December: Wife Of Keke Rider Build House With Her Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.