Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Took So Long For My Boss To Notice My Body - Now It’s A Cumm Marathon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Took So Long For My Boss To Notice My Body - Now It’s A Cumm Marathon (662 Views)

How Long Is Too Long For A Relationship? / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Why I Made My Boss To Feel The Air Condition In My Ass Nigerian Lady Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Took So Long For My Boss To Notice My Body - Now It’s A Cumm Marathon by LoveEtRomance6: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
I was working late that night. My grouchy boss had delayed me again for the third time this week. I had no idea how a human being would work eighteen hours a day every single day of the week. Yes that includes weekends. It was very safe to say he had no social life and I can’t recall ever had seeing him with a girl. The only reason why I kept mute about working late was because I was in love with him. Very cliché right?

From the very first moment I set my eyes on him at the interview, I was in love. I stared in wonderment, fascinated at how the dark blue suit clung to him like it was a long lost friend. Getting the job became more than a dream come true for me and after working in close proximity with him for well over two years, I was head over heels in love with him. The sad part? He never seemed to notice me.

I like to think I am s3*x on wheels with my long shapely legs, firm b0*0bs, taut a$$ and curvaceous body matched with a pretty face that was the fantasy of the lusty desire of any African man, how could a man not notice me? My boss was the only man on the planet that did not take an interest in me or look in my direction twice and I decided that had to change.

It was a Friday and I had dressed casually as was my habit on Fridays wearing a white sleeveless bodycon dress paired with a dark blue denim jacket and white heels. All day long, I thought of how I was going to carry out my plans and my chance finally came. Mr. Busy Boss wanted a cup of coffee at around 8pm and it was my job to get it. I took my opportunity, while delivering his coffee, I knocked over some files on his table and bent over to pick them up. I pretended to be oblivious to my boss checking out my a$$s as it strained against the tight fabric of my jeans. I tood up and our gazes met, the pure desire naked in his eyes. I could see he wanted me and to me this was a dream come true.

Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-boss-never-noticed-my-body-till-i-put-on-a-show-for-him-oh-what-a-beautiful-ending/20/11/2021/
Re: Took So Long For My Boss To Notice My Body - Now It’s A Cumm Marathon by Godada(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Should He Marry 41 Year Old Lady Because He Is Completely Broke At 38 / Video: 22-year-old Guy Marries A 62-year-old White Woman / 5 Things That Make Women Cheat On Their Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.