Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal (32706 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS:

Man Utd hold emergency Solskjaer meeting
Manchester United have scheduled an emergency meeting to discuss sacking Ole Gunnar Soslkjaer, reports The Telegraph .
The Red Devils were thrashed 4-1 at Watford on Saturday, resulting in more calls for the coach to be dismissed.
The club leaders will hold a digital conference on Saturday evening to discuss making a change in manager and Solskjaer's compensation terms.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
This set of fans has got no shame oh..
Jezz after 3 months?
They are trolling Ronaldo, someone with most match winning goals in Europe top 5 league..

Lol, Ronaldo at 34 was banging ucl back to back..
They are dragging a 37 year old who is doing okay with someone playing in utserb league and can't score since 3 months ago..
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Ik2021: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://see-video.xyz/7464964668745281/
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS:

Man Utd hold emergency Solskjaer meeting
Manchester United have scheduled an emergency meeting to discuss sacking Ole Gunnar Soslkjaer, reports The Telegraph .
The Red Devils were thrashed 4-1 at Watford on Saturday, resulting in more calls for the coach to be dismissed.
The club leaders will hold a digital conference on Saturday evening to discuss making a change in manager and Solskjaer's compensation terms.
Leave those stupid glazers they will not sack him mark my words..
They will not, stupid team management that's why i love Madrid presido Florentine perez

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by gurunlocker: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
And it's not a tapin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by stayclearofme: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Na now morning reach for your goat eyes?
When the other GOAT has been grazing since and eating the best grass?
Well, good morning to your goat! undecided
Make I check your pain level. Hmmmmm very high, see a Doctor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Mexico09(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
HALA Messi...
Man.City go collect on Wednesday...UEFA champions league cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Viridis(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
One and only true goat

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by kally90(f): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
My love for Messi nobe here... Oh
The only player that made me love football
Papa Thiago grace is too much
He doesn't even stress himself
Everything just falls into the line when the time is right.
Congratulations on your first league goal
Many more to come.
I hope that my wish to watch Messi life will just happen.

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by stayclearofme: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
unbitchable:

Sir, was it a tap in? cheesy
Sorry nor be Tapnado.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by EmmyCC: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
E no dey easy for am.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by gurunlocker: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
KingOroro1:

you need to change your mentality first. Ronaldo fans is not restricted to man u alone.
Chelsea will the league but ororo will win golden boot.

Ororo for a reason

Golden boot? Sallah get injury?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by babakb: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry Pessi fans..

You now celebrate a goal against Nantes of all clubs shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by PROPHETmichael: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's amazing that this happened on the day the lamb lost 4-1 at Watford.

Goat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by GreaterFuture(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ah ah
So you banter football too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Even if he scire 50 Dem go still complain say na famers league

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by KingOroro1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
IbileIfe:
Goal that Mbappe pitifully assisted him to score.
so you mean mbappe babysit all goals in farmers league for pessi grin
Ororo can not try such.

Ororo for a reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by babakb: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Even if he scire 50 Dem go still complain say na famers league

You guys are the ones that started the farmers league ishhh against Ronaldo when he went to Seria A, the table has turned now, Messi is in League 1 so he just a farmer now grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
And one chicken feather plucker tapinaldo swallowed four tablet of goals at Old Trafford

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Mariangeles(f): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Ah ah
So you banter football too?

I am multifaceted. undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
kally90:
My love for Messi nobe here... Oh
The only player that made me love football
Papa Thiago grace is too much
He doesn't even stress himself
Everything just falls into the line when the time is right.
Congratulations on your first league goal
Many more to come.
I hope that my wish to watch Messi life will just happen.
Honestly, I just enjoy watching him play football

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Yingyanng: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hallelujah!! .. At last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by muheeb01(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Halleluyah thank God ooo....ese eledumare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Congrats Señor Messi the GOAT
May thou conquer the farmer’s league by week 30.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by ProphetJeroboam: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
oyatainer:

Can you imagine the mentality of Man United fans. Because he assisted, the team is now okay. As soon as Ronaldo scores, some don't even mind if their team lose. This just justify what a Juventus legend said that he cares about personal stats rather than team success. Na ur cross sa, carry it ooo
This is honestly why I despise manure fans and they think I am a pendu hater. His assist against watford is a W to the average manure fans. Shameless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by generalwo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Alot of people will say it's only against nantes but I mean, its not easy playing against any team these days.... Fully deserved and I believe this is one of many....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Silentgroper(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=107806427][color=#006600][right][i]My GOAT scored a stunning goal to end the night in victory, meanwhile your ewu gambia could not get one shot on target against [quote author=MJBOLT post=107806427][color=#006600][right][i]My GOAT scored a stunning goal to end the night in victory, meanwhile your ewu gambia could not get one shot on target against [quote author=MJBOLT post=107806427][color=#006600][right][
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by warlordd(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Now that the voodoo has been broken just watch and see how the goals will come in torrents. Messi is the greatest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by naija1stnigar(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baloranking:
They thought he was dead.
Some said his time has passed.
Others said he's a flop.

All in all my goat keeps reminding the hater's who's boss cool grin grin

It's just the beginning cheesy
you want to pamper a village champion because he scored his first league goal in 3 months, if na Ronaldo now na insult you go dey insult.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) / Ian Wright Tells The NFF To Pay The Super Falcons. / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.