Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal (32728 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
emae009:

common sense and simple arithmetic would have informed you that at 34 Ronaldo was at Juventus getting outscored by some player that sound like Quad who was 36 at the time

And what happened to the quad man the following season. Hope u know messi is just one ... Dmitry payer thats older than him has netted 7 times already in the league from the midfield oooo grin grin... we are waiting for end of season to compare... at least Ronaldo scored 21 league goals in his first season at serie a. Lets see how many messi will score. 1 goal so far in 14 league games , with this rate , he will not hit double figures this season in the FARMER'S league grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
DareyFortified:

Some of you don't have sense!

Messi scored his first hat-trick goal against real Madrid in a El classico at age 19

A Real Madrid team that has Ruud van Nistelrooy, Raul, Guti, Cassillas, Higuain, Robinho?!?!

Facing players like Ricardo Oliveira, Diego Floran, Diego milito, David villa, Dani Güiza, Luís Fabiano, Sergio Agüero, Rossi who were top players week in week out??!?!?

Guy, go and learn facts before you come here and be spilling trash.

Messi is not Ronaldo's mate. Messi big pass am by far.

U cant change the age, u have been caught in your web of lies , u claimed he did it at 17 , if u were not caught, that how ud be decieving the gullible ones . Half of what u messi fans claim as messis achievements are false and fake
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
emae009:

really? when you guys do research, do you just type about Ronaldo and then use agenda as facts for Messi??

Messi was already an U-17 world champion and a Golden Boy winner by the age of 19 and that's just 2 at the top of my head.
make it make sense na

Messi never played under 17. Y'all keep on spreading nonsense. Most Messi fans are factless, Y'all just use sentiments and assumptions to conclude. Most of u just started watching football 10 yrs ago
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

What Ronaldo had achieved at 19 , Messi dint. Apart from the hat trick against real, whatelse did he achieve? Ronaldo helped Portugal to their first ever final , scoring 2 times and assisting once. Messi that literally spent the whole of age 19 and part of 20 treating injuries. He was like Ansi fatsu then , play one game , spend the neat 3 injured. Most of u just started following Messi. Most of you dint even watch his early games.

Mbappe
Ronaldo de Lima
CR7
Pele
Walcott
Jude Bellingham
Jose Antonio Reyes
Bukayo saka
Sancho
Greenwood
Rashford
Zlatan
Halaand
Foden
Raul
Iniesta
Benzema
Neymar
Fati
Pogba
Maradona
George Best
Cryuff
Eusebio ( Black panther)
Michael Laudrup
Maldini
Kluivert
Owen
Totti
Rooney
Pedri

Most of u messi fans think football starts and ends with messi. And thats cos y'all just started watching football. U will mention stuff that other players had long achieved b4 him like its a new thing
I dey busy at the moment but when am free, you go place their achievements at 19 wey make you call them established players.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I dey busy at the moment but when am free, you go place their achievements at 19 wey make you call them established players.

You too, u will also tell me what messi achieved at 19
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by emae009(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Messi never played under 17. Y'all keep on spreading nonsense. Most Messi fans are factless, Y'all just use sentiments and assumptions to conclude. Most of u just started watching football 10 yrs ago

U-20 world cup(thanks for the correction) when he was 18 which still doesn't change the fact
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

U cant change the age, u have been caught in your web of lies , u claimed he did it at 17 , if u were not caught, that how ud be decieving the gullible ones . Half of what u messi fans claim as messis achievements are false and fake

That was not even a lie it was a typo error. so just shut the Bleep up
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

What Ronaldo had achieved at 19 , Messi dint. Apart from the hat trick against real, whatelse did he achieve? Ronaldo helped Portugal to their first ever final , scoring 2 times and assisting once. Messi that literally spent the whole of age 19 and part of 20 treating injuries. He was like Ansi fatsu then , play one game , spend the neat 3 injured. Most of u just started following Messi. Most of you dint even watch his early games.

Mbappe
Ronaldo de Lima
CR7
Pele
Walcott
Jude Bellingham
Jose Antonio Reyes
Bukayo saka
Sancho
Greenwood
Rashford
Zlatan
Halaand
Foden
Raul
Iniesta
Benzema
Neymar
Fati
Pogba
Maradona
George Best
Cryuff
Eusebio ( Black panther)
Michael Laudrup
Maldini
Kluivert
Owen
Totti
Rooney
Pedri

Most of u messi fans think football starts and ends with messi. And thats cos y'all just started watching football. U will mention stuff that other players had long achieved b4 him like its a new thing

At what age did Messi win under 19? Because I didn't know Messi first in Barcelona, I knew him at Argentina under 20 team. You even mention reaching final or Euro as Ronaldo's achievement. I am totally lost for words to describe your cluelessness. If reaching final is an achievement as u claimed Ronaldo did for Portugal, Messi will not be place side by side alongside players like Ronaldo.

As for Maradona, Real Ronaldo, Mbape and others you mentioned, they are not part of the argument. It's Ronaldo and Messi for now, abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
oyatainer:

At what age did Messi win under 19? Because I didn't know Messi first in Barcelona, I knew him at Argentina under 20 team. You even mention reaching final or Euro as Ronaldo's achievement. I am totally lost for words to describe your cluelessness. If reaching final is an achievement as u claimed Ronaldo did for Portugal, Messi will not be place side by side alongside players like Ronaldo.

As for Maradona, Real Ronaldo, Mbape and others you mentioned, they are not part of the argument. It's Ronaldo and Messi for now, abeg!

U are the clueless one cos u dont even know he hardly played for barca at 19 due to injuries and also playing most games as a fringe player. Did u even have dstv that year ?? Most of u dint watch messi play in his early years , but una wan claim wetin una no know
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

U are the clueless one cos u dont even know he hardly played for barca at 19 due to injuries and also playing most games as a fringe player. Did u even have dstv that year ?? Most of u dint watch messi play in his early years , but una wan claim wetin una no know

But he was 19 in the link I sent to you where he scored Hatrick. Why are you this dumb self. You claimed he didn't play for Barca at 19 and that is it for you. 2021-2006= 15. And 34-15=19.

MESSI was actually 19 in that 2006 when he scored in El Classico. He won under 20 for Argentina. He won Golden Boy award in 2005 which Ronaldo has never wom and will never win. The truth is that Messi's greatness has been obvious since he was small. Ronaldo is just doing catch up game. Which will never be possible. Just like you his fan boys say, he is hardworking but cannot match the talent and hardwork himself, Messi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Mbappe
Ronaldo de Lima
CR7
Pele
Walcott
Jude Bellingham
Jose Antonio Reyes
Bukayo saka
Sancho
Greenwood
Rashford
Zlatan
Halaand
Foden
Raul
Iniesta
Benzema
Neymar
Fati
Pogba
Maradona
George Best
Cryuff
Eusebio ( Black panther)
Michael Laudrup
Maldini
Kluivert
Owen
Totti
Rooney
Pedri

see list

Theo Walcott,bukayo Saka, Jude Belinham, Pedri all to Messi? At 19, Messi was already making 3rd best player in the world,that can't be said of Walcott, Sancho, Greenwood and other flukes you listed there.

Bros this is not what I expected from you...like seriously? Shey u dey whine me ni grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
emae009:

see who's talking about agenda. if you want to come at me at least come with facts.

Between Barca and Sporting which is a lot harder for a teenager to break into the first team
For the 9 years Ronaldo was in Spain, Messi scored more goals than him, won 6 La Liga to Ronaldo's two. More assists, chance created, dribbling, in fact every phase of the game, Messi dominated.
Messi you called Eibarman has scored more goals against top teams than Ronaldo.
6 Golden Boots to Ronaldo's four but he can only use his left leg remember.
Also, since you don't know, it took Ronaldo 320 minutes to score his first Seria A goal. Messi hasn't played up to that amount of minutes yet but agenda won't let you know that.

checkmate.. what's your next move
Lionel Messi have scored a champions league hat trick with his weaker foot(right), The same player they want us to believe he's one legged player and not all rounder.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
maxwell530:
see list

Theo Walcott,bukayo Saka, Jude Belinham, Pedri all to Messi? At 19, Messi was already making 3rd best player in the world,that can't be said of Walcott, Sancho, Greenwood and other flukes you listed there.

Bros this is not what I expected from you...like seriously? Shey u dey whine me ni grin grin grin grin cheesy

Messi was not even nominated at 19... at 19 messi was a fringe player and was also missing lots of games due to injuries , he was like fati those days , play one , miss 5 and most of his appearance was as a sub... most of u just started watching football...no matter how much u Google or watch YouTube, it can never match the experience of watching live when it happened...
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
oyatainer:

But he was 19 in the link I sent to you where he scored Hatrick. Why are you this dumb self. You claimed he didn't play for Barca at 19 and that is it for you. 2021-2006= 15. And 34-15=19.

MESSI was actually 19 in that 2006 when he scored in El Classico. He won under 20 for Argentina. He won Golden Boy award in 2005 which Ronaldo has never wom and will never win. The truth is that Messi's greatness has been obvious since he was small. Ronaldo is just doing catch up game. Which will never be possible. Just like you his fan boys say, he is hardworking but cannot match the talent and hardwork himself, Messi.

U are the dullest and dumbest human being on this forum. Messi fans are just too tooooo dull omg ... when did I say he never played for Barcelona at 19?? He was mostly used as a sub mumu ... he missed most games thru injuries...most of u just started watching football , u know nothing... and who cares about golden boy or junior world cup, this shows how dull u guys are...since when did they start using junior world cup and golden boy to judge players... so winning it guarantees a successful career according to u. Salah , Lewandowski, Ronaldo , neymar , iniesta,benzema, modric , bernando silver and alot never won it but can 95% of those past winners lace the boots of those i mentioned?? Look at list pato dead, renato sanchez dead , fabregas grin, de ligt grin, van der vaart , Anderson, J felix, isco , martial grin grin grin grin , balotelli grin grin.... una no de shame to b Frank ... the other day u guys were celebrating that he scored his first goal after 3 and the half months against nantes , is that one even a football team... farmers by week footballers by weekend grin cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Messi was not even nominated at 19... at 19 messi was a fringe player and was also missing lots of games due to injuries , he was like fati those days , play one , miss 5 and most of his appearance was as a sub... most of u just started watching football...no matter how much u Google or watch YouTube, it can never match the experience of watching live when it happened...
it's how you are so confident in your ignorance for me.

How old was Messi in 2007? Who are the Balon d'Or top 3 in 2007? Messi made Balon d'Or top 20 in 2006,made the final 3 in 2007&2008, won it in 2009. Calculate these years and compare these achievements with bukayo Saka, Walcott, greenwood, Rashford and Co na. 2006 Balon d'Or rankings saw Messi got more votes than, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres,shevchenko,Arjen Robben, Micheal Ballack.

Talk of who uses Google.... it's funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
maxwell530:
it's how you are so confident in your ignorance for me.

How old was Messi in 2007? Who are the Balon d'Or top 3 in 2007? Messi made Balon d'Or top 20 in 2006,made the final 3 in 2007&2008, won it in 2009. Calculate these years and compare these achievements with bukayo Saka, Walcott, greenwood, Rashford and Co na. 2006 Balon d'Or rankings saw Messi got more votes than, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres,shevchenko,Arjen Robben, Micheal Ballack.

Talk of who uses Google.... it's funny

Below is messis stats 2006... it simply shows u the crap of an award that is...he made top 20 despite playing only 17 league games and coming in as a sub 15 times, scoring on 8 goals...how he made the list is a miracle just like they hv fraudulently given him most of his awards... he dint even deserve top 50 ...he only played 1400mins i.e 15 and a half games in a season that barca played about 60 games. This is what we have always complained about the nonsense and favoritism towards him . 8 goals as a sub and he made top 20 grin

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

Below is messis stats 2006... it simply shows u the crap of an award that is...he made top 20 despite playing only 17 league games and coming in as a sub 15 times, scoring on 8 goals...how he made the list is a miracle just like they hv fraudulently given him most of his awards... he dint even deserve top 50 ...he only played 1400mins i.e 15 and a half games in a season that barca played about 60 games. This is what we have always complained about the nonsense and favoritism towards him . 8 goals as a sub and he made top 20 grin
you always find excuse, you First claimed he wasn't nominated at 19,now you are saying he wasn't deserving. When it comes to Messi,it's always excuse of being favoured but a certain player have won that award after a trophiless season, infact that's the First time in the history of the award. This same player won in the year voting was extended for the first and only time in the history of the award. Smh
Tell us the next one which we never hear from you guys.

Y'all said he doesn't turn up in big games but he has scored More Goals against Real Madrid, Man utd, Arsenal, Sevilla than anybody else. Iker Casilas conceded 18 Goals against Messi, I guess he was an Elber goalie na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
maxwell530:
you always find excuse, you First claimed he wasn't nominated at 19,now you are saying he wasn't deserving. When it comes to Messi,it's always excuse of being favoured but a certain player have won that award after a trophiless season, infact that's the First time in the history of the award. This same player won in the year voting was extended for the first and only time in the history of the award. Smh
Tell us the next one which we never hear from you guys.

Y'all said he doesn't turn up in big games but he has scored More Goals against Real Madrid, Man utd, Arsenal, Sevilla than anybody else. Iker Casilas conceded 18 Goals against Messi, I guess he was an Elber goalie na.

I never meant top 20 in nomination...besides, he dint deserve it , Messi first won it with a trophiless season , cos winning FA cup no follow ... champions league, league , euros, World cup ...every past winner won one of those cups until messi won with with copa de rey ( non credible cup) y'all based it on goals, so Ronaldo did same the following season by hitting 78 goals he also deserved it then...

It was extended cos the criminal blatter was caught off mic saying he will always favour messi in the balon dor ahead of Ronaldo, even if Ronaldo performs better. He now compensated him with golden ball that muller , neure or James deserved. But messi that scored only in the group games against Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran ( dead teams) with no single goal contribution in the knockout won it . Fake... there's a difference between big games and big teams, Ronaldo performs better in big games than messi..fact ... u are talking about casillas , Ronaldo has scored buffon 12 times every single time he has played him he scored...messi has only scored buffon in just one game despite playing him multiple times... Ronaldo is the only player to have scored a hat trick against oblack and he did it 2 times with 2 different clubs that dont play the same type of football.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
cr7lomo:

I never meant top 20 in nomination...besides, he dint deserve it , Messi first won it with a trophiless season , cos winning FA cup no follow ... champions league, league , euros, World cup ...every past winner won one of those cups until messi won with with copa de rey ( non credible cup) y'all based it on goals, so Ronaldo did same the following season by hitting 78 goals he also deserved it then...

It was extended cos the criminal blatter was caught off mic saying he will always favour messi in the balon dor ahead of Ronaldo, even if Ronaldo performs better. He now compensated him with golden ball that muller , neure or James deserved. But messi that scored only in the group games against Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran ( dead teams) with no single goal contribution in the knockout won it . Fake... there's a difference between big games and big teams, Ronaldo performs better in big games than messi..fact ... u are talking about casillas , Ronaldo has scored buffon 12 times every single time he has played him he scored...messi has only scored buffon in just one game despite playing him multiple times... Ronaldo is the only player to have scored a hat trick against oblack and he did it 2 times with 2 different clubs that dont play the same type of football.
okay
Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2021
maxwell530:
okay
Goodbye

Just leave the guy. He no get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2021
DareyFortified:

Just leave the guy. He no get sense!
I don leave ham already. Imagine someone comparing a 19 year old Messi with Theo Walcott na, he went ahead to say Copa dey Try is not a trophy. Who could be dull enough not to know that Copa dey Rey is Spanish fa cup just like English fa cup, German dfb pokal,coppa Italia in Italy.
Every trophies Messi has won are useless to them, I won't be surprised tomorrow to see them calling World cup useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
maxwell530:
see list

Theo Walcott,bukayo Saka, Jude Belinham, Pedri all to Messi? At 19, Messi was already making 3rd best player in the world, that can't be said of Walcott, Sancho, Greenwood and other flukes you listed there.

I am not sure you follow the argument at all. 19 years or under performance is what we are after here bros;

We are talking about under age performance of Ronaldo and Messi and I bring him facts that no one knew Ronaldo to be this great at 19. Is that too much for you abi you don't know how they do analogy. Yours is to bring me what Ronaldo won in team or individual at that age. You said Ronaldo performed better 6than Messi at 19. hence all these facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

Messi did not win Ballondor trophyless, he won a trophy at least. But Ronaldo did not even win anything

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

Ballondor is not given but won and its on record that voting is what they use. So no one will see Messi plays that time without being thrilled. He is magnificent on the ball. A lion in front of defenders. You will wail long if Messi's achievement is your headache oooo, the guy is just too much. Many Madrid fans still hold Messi in high esteem till now despite that his arch-rival Ronaldo played for ,Madrid. Imagine, Benzema saying Messi is absolutely the best but respect Ronaldo for his hardworking. He could not even choose between the two. The same thing Mourinho and others. England fans hold Messi of high esteem than the way Spanish fans hold Ronaldo. Its that simple. Messi greatness will continue to make you bitter if you persist in your path because it might not even be the last whereas Ronaldo has gone already.

I never watch Copa America live but when I watch everything online, i can bet Messi is far from finished if he is fit. What he does on the field surpass goals and assists. You will be marvelled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

I am not sure you follow the argument at all. 19 years or under performance is what we are after here bros;

We are talking about under age performance of Ronaldo and Messi and I bring him facts that no one knew Ronaldo to be this great at 19. Is that too much for you abi you don't know how they do analogy. Yours is to bring me what Ronaldo won in team or individual at that age. You said Ronaldo performed better 6than Messi at 19. hence all these facts.
You quote the wrong guy Sir grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

it was at that point he decided to change the narrative knowing full well, Ronaldo had little or no argument at all.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2021
maxwell530:
I don leave ham already. Imagine someone comparing a 19 year old Messi with Theo Walcott na, he went ahead to say Copa dey Try is not a trophy. Who could be dull enough not to know that Copa dey Rey is Spanish fa cup just like English fa cup, German dfb pokal,coppa Italia in Italy.
Every trophies Messi has won are useless to them, I won't be surprised tomorrow to see them calling World cup useless
Oga no worry your head.

e wan give excuse for 2013 Balon D'or wey ronaldo win without any trophy thinking say we never forget how Athletic Madrid flog Madrid for final of that same Copa Del Rey he was trying to belittle.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

What do you think makes him that top 20? just walking around the field doing nothing? no na, there was some level of effort to it. that's enough for you to give some respect. even if you think he didn't deserve it the fact that he got it means he have shown himself to be worth more than your favorites. sorry about that..!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

Do you survive on Messi vs Ronaldo debate?? why you create different profile to continue trolling after you tell me few weeks ago say, you don wash your hand comot from Messi and Ronaldo argument but like numerouno94 said in one of his posts, leopard no fit change spot.......too bad you had to disguise to be someone else once again, kingscall.

I had my doubt when Johnnypalmer called you out but you Samsung phone just exposed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=maxwell530 post=107872665] it's how you are so confident in your ignorance for me.

Talk of who uses Google.... it's funny[/quot
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 9:21am On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

Messi did not win Ballondor trophyless, he won a trophy at least. But Ronaldo did not even win anything

Ok...then Ronaldo also won super cup that season if its about cup now , since we wanna use irrelevant cups and enough to win balon dor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers United Players Protest; Prostrate To Beg Wike (Photos) / Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? / Marc Batchelor Shot Dead In Johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.