Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal (32709 Views)

Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / No Player Has Scored More Long-distance Goals Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Do you survive on Messi vs Ronaldo debate?? why you create different profile to continue trolling after you tell me few weeks ago say, you don wash your hand comot from Messi and Ronaldo argument but like numerouno94 said in one of his posts, leopard no fit change spot.......too bad you had to disguise to be someone else once again, kingscall.

I had my doubt when Johnnypalmer called you out but you Samsung phone just exposed you.

I hv 2 accounts ....this particular one is an old one that the moderators banned for almost 2 years , had to open Kingcalls... but its nothing serious, its just fun atimes ... the truth is that messi and Ronaldo arguments can never end , even after retirement....ojeemah , forget we all just having fun
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

Ok...then Ronaldo also won super cup that season if its about cup now , since we wanna use irrelevant cups and enough to win balon dor

That means MESSI also won three trophy the year you said he didn't win anything for Ballondor. He won Super cup, World club cup and Copa derey. Lame arguments. Super cup is counted as part of previous season not current.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

Ballondor is not given but won and its on record that voting is what they use. So no one will see Messi plays that time without being thrilled. He is magnificent on the ball. A lion in front of defenders. You will wail long if Messi's achievement is your headache oooo, the guy is just too much. Many Madrid fans still hold Messi in high esteem till now despite that his arch-rival Ronaldo played for ,Madrid. Imagine, Benzema saying Messi is absolutely the best but respect Ronaldo for his hardworking. He could not even choose between the two. The same thing Mourinho and others. England fans hold Messi of high esteem than the way Spanish fans hold Ronaldo. Its that simple. Messi greatness will continue to make you bitter if you persist in your path because it might not even be the last whereas Ronaldo has gone already.

I never watch Copa America live but when I watch everything online, i can bet Messi is far from finished if he is fit. What he does on the field surpass goals and assists. You will be marvelled.

Lol...this season alone has shown that Messi is finished. One goal in 3 months... Ronaldo is outperforming Messi brutally this season ... messi has only one winning goal this season and its a penalty that mbappe won and let him play to win his confidence... Ronaldo on the other hand has won man u 4 games this season.... messi has only given psg 3 points in all competitions, Ronaldo on the other hand has given man u 10 points despite how poor they hv been this season... 9 goals and 2 assists, no penalties...messi 4 goals and no assists including one penalty... in a very strong psg side...who looks like the one fading off??

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

I hv 2 accounts ....this particular one is an old one that the moderators banned for almost 2 years , had to open Kingcalls... but its nothing serious, its just fun atimes ... the truth is that messi and Ronaldo arguments can never end , even after retirement....ojeemah , forget we all just having fun
i just wish i knew it was you all along....... wetin u do MODs ban you for 2years?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

That means MESSI also won three trophy the year you said he didn't win anything for Ballondor. He won Super cup, World club cup and Copa derey. Lame arguments. Super cup is counted as part of previous season not current.

Stop telling lies , super cup is the first cup of every season and not counted as previous... its usually the first game of the new season . The whole award is crap cos messi favourism...blatter messed the whole thing due to favourism of messi ... messi was not meant to win 2010 , 2012 and 2019 ...and certainly not 2021, he sudnt even b in the conversation. Ronaldo doesn't only deserve 2013 , but deserved the rest ... 2010 Sneidjer or iniesta deserved it, 2012 , Ronaldo or deserved it, 2013 Robben or Ribery deserved it , 2018 Ronaldo deserved it, 2019 van dyke deserved it... if it was a genuine award , its meant to me Ronaldo 6 and messi only deserved 2009, 2011 and 2015
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
i just wish i knew it was you all along....... wetin u do MODs ban you for 2years?

Forget those useless mods ....na ontop politics PDP APC mata , thats when I concluded that either nairaland is controlled by DSS of the mods are bigots or APC apologists
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by goddons50: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2021
BUNCH OF IDIOTS COMING TO ARGUE THESAME THING EVERYDAY...

FOOLS..

JOBLESSNESS.....
BUNCH OF SENTIMENTAL FANS...
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

Forget those useless mods ....na ontop politics PDP APC mata , thats when I concluded that either nairaland is controlled by DSS of the mods are bigots or APC apologists
Not surprised..............Maybe you don forget say Nairaland na one of the vehicles APC used to drive their agenda in 2015.

The MODs dey do the bidding of the owner........This forum spoil after 2015 general election when they created a serious rift between the Igbos and the Yorubas just because of traffic cos of this same PDP and APC mata.

Gone are the days when Nairaland dey filled with brilliant minds.........i no just wan mention names but they are all on twitter now

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by DareyFortified: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
maxwell530:
I don leave ham already. Imagine someone comparing a 19 year old Messi with Theo Walcott na, he went ahead to say Copa dey Try is not a trophy. Who could be dull enough not to know that Copa dey Rey is Spanish fa cup just like English fa cup, German dfb pokal,coppa Italia in Italy.
Every trophies Messi has won are useless to them, I won't be surprised tomorrow to see them calling World cup useless

Most of them know the truth, they are just trying to be foolish ni.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

Stop telling lies , super cup is the first cup of every season and not counted as previous... its usually the first game of the new season . The whole award is crap cos messi favourism...blatter messed the whole thing due to favourism of messi ... messi was not meant to win 2010 , 2012 and 2019 ...and certainly not 2021, he sudnt even b in the conversation. Ronaldo doesn't only deserve 2013 , but deserved the rest ... 2010 Sneidjer or iniesta deserved it, 2012 , Ronaldo or deserved it, 2013 Robben or Ribery deserved it , 2018 Ronaldo deserved it, 2019 van dyke deserved it... if it was a genuine award , its meant to me Ronaldo 6 and messi only deserved 2009, 2011 and 2015
We have told you severally that its an individual award and not for player whose team won most trophies.

2010.........Tell me just one player better than Messi in 2010 and write down their achievements and individually stats
Messi's achievements below

Barcelona
La liga,
Copa Del Rey,
CWC,
UEFA & Spanish Super Cup.

Individual Achievements
European Golden Boot,
UEFA Top scorer,
La liga Player of the Season

Sneijder should never be in this discussion and thats why he wasn't nominated. Milito was UEFA And Seria Player of the Year.......even in the World Cup, he wasn't the Best Player.

The only achievement the niqqa had was winning the UCL and Seria A with inter and playing with the star studded Netherlands team at the World Cup.

In the UCL, na 3 goals he score ........Seria A na just 4 goals all season https://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/ita-serie-a-2009-2010/

2012.........Even Ronaldo would argue this with you......aside winning la liga and pinchichi, what else??
all round performance Messi flogged abi you wan compare 91 goals that broke numerous worldwide record to his 69 abi 70? remember its based on individual performance before team achievement go come in.

Messi
91 goals
22 Assist

Barcelona
Copa Del Rey
CWC
UEFA super cup

Ronaldo
70 goals
13 assist

Real Madrid
La liga
https://www.messivsronaldo.app/calendar-year-stats/2012

2019......... You guys thought losing the UCL to Liverpool would stop him from winning Balon D,or una forget say na performance dey decide not the trophy itself

Messi
European Golden Boot
La liga Golden Boot
La liga Player of the Year ......... and the only thing that stopped him from winning UEFA Player of the Year was simply because the winner must come the winning team.

Barcelona
La liga

VVD
UEFA & PFA Award.

Liverpool
UCL

if we go by your judgement, Messi should have beaten Ronaldo to 2016 & 2017 cos he scored more goals than him in both seasons but Ronaldo won cos he wasn't far behind in goals and he won the UCL and the Euros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

We shall still see if Blatter is still the one here now or the last one Messi won. It's a crap because your penaldo did not win. but when he wins , it becomes a valid one. sorry, I understand your frustration!

If you are not happy because of Messi , your wailing still remains because i am not sure he will stop this year. Just this year, go to any site, Messi is above others. even the last Goal 50 and Marca rating, he is ahead of others. So by all standards, Messi is ahead of Ronaldo, if you don't believe, organize your own award and be the decider without consider the votes of others.

Sneildjer for 2010 as if he won world cup golden ball or boot, as if he won inter Millan player of the year or European player of the year. If Ballondor cheated Sneildjer , did Seria A, UEFA and inter Millan too cheated him. You can never place a player that play flamboyant football to one rigid player when their achievement is at par.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

We shall still see if Blatter is still the one here now or the last one Messi won. It's a crap because your penaldo did not win. but when he wins , it becomes a valid one. sorry, I understand your frustration!

If you are not happy because of Messi , your wailing still remains because i am not sure he will stop this year. Just this year, go to any site, Messi is above others. even the last Goal 50 and Marca rating, he is ahead of others. So by all standards, Messi is ahead of Ronaldo, if you don't believe, organize your own award and be the decider without consider the votes of others.

Sneildjer for 2010 as if he won world cup golden ball or boot, as if he won inter Millan player of the year or European player of the year. If Ballondor cheated Sneildjer , did Seria A, UEFA and inter Millan too cheated him. You can never place a player that play flamboyant football to one rigid player when their achievement is at par.

What did messi win in 2010 to deserve that year, no champions league, no European golden boot , he has a disastrous World Cup no goal contribution and was disgraced out 4.0 by Germany, sneijder had a far more better season so as iniesta that won the same thing he won and added the world cup with it and scoring the winner in the final to hand Spain their first ever world cup .... Next week don reach na , we go see how e go b
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Not surprised..............Maybe you don forget say Nairaland na one of the vehicles APC used to drive their agenda in 2015.

The MODs dey do the bidding of the owner........This forum spoil after 2015 general election when they created a serious rift between the Igbos and the Yorubas just because of traffic cos of this same PDP and APC mata.

Gone are the days when Nairaland dey filled with brilliant minds.........i no just wan mention names but they are all on twitter now

No be lie ...na why I no de take politics discussion seriously anymore... enablers of tribal war . Seun and his crew are tribalists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
We have told you severally that its an individual award and not for player whose team won most trophies.

2010.........Tell me just one player better than Messi in 2010 and write down their achievements lets judge them individually stats for comparison.
Messi's achievements below

Barcelona
La liga,
Copa Del Rey,
CWC,
UEFA & Spanish Super Cup.

Individual Achievements
European Golden Boot,
UEFA Top scorer,
La liga Player of the Season

Sneijder should never be in this discussion and thats why he wasn't nominated. Milito was UEFA And Seria Player of the Year.......even in the World Cup, he wasn't the Best Player.

The only achievement the niqqa had was winning the UCL and Seria A with inter and playing with the star studded Netherlands team at the World Cup.

In the UCL, na 3 goals he score ........Seria A na just 4 goals all season https://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/ita-serie-a-2009-2010/

2012.........Even Ronaldo would argue this with you......aside winning la liga and pinchichi, what else??
all round performance Messi flogged abi you wan compare 91 goals that broke numerous worldwide record to his 69 abi 70? remember its based on individual performance before team achievement go come in.

Messi
91 goals
22 Assist

Barcelona
Copa Del Rey
CWC
UEFA super cup

Ronaldo
70 goals
13 assist

Real Madrid
La liga
https://www.messivsronaldo.app/calendar-year-stats/2012

2019......... You guys thought losing the UCL to Liverpool would stop him from winning Balon D,or una forget say na performance dey decide not the trophy itself

Messi
European Golden Boot
La liga Golden Boot
La liga Player of the Year ......... and the only thing that stopped him from winning UEFA Player of the Year was simply because the winner must come the winning team.

Barcelona
La liga

VVD
UEFA & PFA Award.

Liverpool
UCL

if we go by your judgement, Messi should have beaten Ronaldo to 2016 & 2017 cos he scored more goals than him in both seasons but Ronaldo won cos he wasn't far behind in goals and he won the UCL and the Euros

If u say its an individual award ,then u guys should stop bringing Ribery into 2013 discussion cos Ronaldo was the best player individually scoring 78 goals for club and Country... now talking about 2018, was modric individually better than Ronaldo?? They used world cup as a reason for his award ... modric dint win madrid or la liga player of the year ... Ronaldo won champions league best player and also was top scorer, broke records in the champions league that year scoring in 10 consecutive games from game 1... messi wasn't better than Ronaldo in 2016 and 2017 , Ronaldo was the best player in the champions league for 2 consecutive seasons ... champions league performance will always be ahead of league performances cos different teams will win the league in a season, but only one team can win the champions league. In Spain its only real madrid atletico and barca ...but in the champions league, mehn... its tough to win ... thats y teams can their league titles 3 , 4 times consecutively but to win the champions league back to back is a mercurial task . Ronaldo did it back to back to back totalling 46 goals in 34 games... Ronaldo individually was ahead of any other player from 2013 to 2019 ...only Lewandowski was better than him in 2020

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by maxwell530(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

You get time
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

If u say its an individual award ,then u guys should stop bringing Ribery into 2013 discussion cos Ronaldo was the best player individually scoring 78 goals for club and Country
Who started it?? Ronaldo fans when they started screaming Sneijder should have won the award even though he was no match for Messi...
now talking about 2018, was modric individually better than Ronaldo??
I never said Modric was better individually
They used world cup as a reason for his award ... modric dint win madrid or la liga player of the year
No, you are wrong. He won Best player Award in the World Cup and was also UEFA Player of the Year unlike Sneijder that won nothing
Ronaldo won champions league best player and also was top scorer, broke records in the champions league that year scoring in 10 consecutive games from game 1
To me, Modric was compensated for his outstanding all year performance.
messi wasn't better than Ronaldo in 2016 and 2017, Ronaldo was the best player in the champions league for 2 consecutive seasons
Ronaldo only scored more goals in the UCL and thats why i said if we go by your logic, Messi should have won cos his overall stats was better than Ronaldo. All those years Ronaldo topped goal chart in the UCL, Messi also won European Golden Boots( League + UCL) Messi was ahead......Ronaldo's advantage was winning UCL with Madrid
champions league performance will always be ahead of league performances cos different teams will win the league in a season, but only one team can win the champions league.
this point is flawed cos Ronaldinho defeated Henry in 2004 without the UCL but Henry had better stats.
In Spain its only real madrid atletico and barca ...but in the champions league, mehn... its tough to win ... thats y teams can their league titles 3 , 4 times consecutively but to win the champions league back to back is a mercurial task . Ronaldo did it back to back to back totalling 46 goals in 34 games... Ronaldo individually was ahead of any other player from 2013 to 2019 ...only Lewandowski was better than him in 2020
You sure say you understand wetin your write so?? he was only better in the UCL between 2016-2018 cos of Madrid's dominance in Europe.....Overall stats shows Messi was better......Messi was UEFA Player of the Year and shared Top scorer Award with Ronaldo and Neymar in 2015 while in 2019, he was UCL Top Scorer. So how was he better in 2015 and 2019??

Trying to conceal Messi's achievements is the reason you think he deserves nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Who started it?? Ronaldo fans when they started screaming Sneijder should have won the award even though he was no match for Messi... I never said Modric was better No, you are wrong. He won Best player Award in the World Cup and was also UEFA Player of the Year unlike Sneijder that won nothing To me, Modric was compensated for his outstanding all year performance. Ronaldo only scored more goals in the UCL and thats why i said if we go by your logic, Messi should have won cos his overall stats was better than Ronaldo. All those years Ronaldo topped goal chart in the UCL, Messi also won European Golden Boots( League + UCL) Messi was ahead......his only advantage was winning the trophy with Madrid this point is flawed cos Ronaldinho defeated Henry in 2004 without the UCL but Henry had better stats. You sure say you understand wetin your write so?? he was only better in the UCL between 2016-2018 cos of Madrid's dominance in Europe.....Overall stats shows Messi was better......Messi was UEFA Player of the Year and shared Top scorer Award with Ronaldo and Neymar in 2015 while in 2019, he was UCL Top Scorer. So how was he better in 2015 and 2019??

Trying to conceal Messi's achievements is the reason you think he deserves nothing.

In realness , the balon dor has always been an award given to the player that contributed best to his team winning a major honour, that has how it has always been until blatter ruined it by using his position to influence messi winning it... an individual player that consistently played the best part in making his team achieve success .... in 2003/ 2004 Ronaldinho dint deserve it, it was meant to be an award for Henry, cos he won the EPL with arsenal going unbeaten , won the European golden boot and was very instrumental in making arsenal to win the EPL , while Ronaldinho won nothing

Goals alone should not be a criteria for winning it, it should come with a major title ... that was how it was originally ...how influential the player was in crucial games and how it lead his team to glory .... Ronaldo was meant to win 2012 and 2018 ... but not 2013 ...messi wasn't meant to win 2010 and 2019 ... zidane wasn't awarded the balon dor in 2006 cos he was red carded in the final tho he win the golden ball cos his name was already written b4 the final ... but messi won 2019 despite being red carded in the 3rd place match for bronze of the copa ...

2010 was the first time ever a player that won balon dor dint come from a world cup winning side .
1990 mattaus Germany
1994 Romario Brazil
1998 zidane France
2002 Ronaldo Brazil
2006 cannavaro Italy
2010 messi?? And Spain won it , of which iniesta was also a team mate of messi in the club, just like modric was teammate to Ronaldo, but was given to him cos he helped Croatia get to final

Now u see y the award is crap... u guys always tune it to favour messi, now u say its individual, but we know that individually Lewandowski was better last season and this year 2021...but u guys now wanna tune it to Messi won copa ... now its no more about individual performance like 2012 and 2019 .... u messi fans should start saying the truth and thow away being biased ... in 2019 , Ronaldo won the league and the nations league, but his fans said he didn't deserve despite defeating vvd , we rightly said VVD deserved it cos he was brilliant in that semis against messi and barca , also won champions league and lost the league by just one point , helped his nation to nations league final as well
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
cr7lomo:

In realness , the balon dor has always been an award given to the player that contributed best to his team winning a major honour, that has how it has always been until blatter ruined it by using his position to influence messi winning it... an individual player that consistently played the best part in making his team achieve success .... in 2003/ 2004 Ronaldinho dint deserve it, it was meant to be an award for Henry, cos he won the EPL with arsenal going unbeaten , won the European golden boot and was very instrumental in making arsenal to win the EPL , while Ronaldinho won nothing

Goals alone should not be a criteria for winning it, it should come with a major title ... that was how it was originally ...how influential the player was in crucial games and how it lead his team to glory .... Ronaldo was meant to win 2012 and 2018 ... but not 2013 ...messi wasn't meant to win 2010 and 2019 ... zidane wasn't awarded the balon dor in 2006 cos he was red carded in the final tho he win the golden ball cos his name was already written b4 the final ... but messi won 2019 despite being red carded in the 3rd place match for bronze of the copa ...

2010 was the first time ever a player that won balon dor dint come from a world cup winning side .
1990 mattaus Germany
1994 Romario Brazil
1998 zidane France
2002 Ronaldo Brazil
2006 cannavaro Italy
2010 messi?? And Spain won it , of which iniesta was also a team mate of messi in the club, just like modric was teammate to Ronaldo, but was given to him cos he helped Croatia get to final

Now u see y the award is crap... u guys always tune it to favour messi, now u say its individual, but we know that individually Lewandowski was better last season and this year 2021...but u guys now wanna tune it to Messi won copa ... now its no more about individual performance like 2012 and 2019 .... u messi fans should start saying the truth and thow away being biased ... in 2019 , Ronaldo won the league and the nations league, but his fans said he didn't deserve despite defeating vvd , we rightly said VVD deserved it cos he was brilliant in that semis against messi and barca , also won champions league and lost the league by just one point , helped his nation to nations league final as well

You dont even know what you are saying again. Was Blatter the fifa President in 2019? Is Blatter the Fifa President now? Is Fifa the president of all the sites that rate messi as first. Recent annual goal.com rating that is obvious pro-Ronaldo rated Messi as the best. Marca rated Messi as the best this year. All individual awards that a player can think of, Messi beats Ronaldo in them. What else do you have as a point gan-an? I am very sure if Blatter controlled football sites, he cannot control all. Messi performance has been impressive from under age competition. Was it Blatter too that made him excel in those ones?

This person is suffering from something I don't know, may be frustration or bitterness. Messi did not deserve, Modric did not deserve and Ronaldinho too did not deserve his own. Just say that everyone of them did not deserve it except Ronaldo so as to know where your problems stem from.

when Messi won it this year and you are not contented, go to Jupiter and leave earth for people that accept. Whether you like it or not Messi is far better than Ronaldo. I know that has been your headache and you will stay with that headache for long if MESSI success is your bitterness because he will rule for long to see who break that record. Sorry ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by cr7lomo: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
oyatainer:

You dont even know what you are saying again. Was Blatter the fifa President in 2019? Is Blatter the Fifa President now? Is Fifa the president of all the sites that rate messi as first. Recent annual goal.com rating that is obvious pro-Ronaldo rated Messi as the best. Marca rated Messi as the best this year. All individual awards that a player can think of, Messi beats Ronaldo in them. What else do you have as a point gan-an? I am very sure if Blatter controlled football sites, he cannot control all. Messi performance has been impressive from under age competition. Was it Blatter too that made him excel in those ones?

This person is suffering from something I don't know, may be frustration or bitterness. Messi did not deserve, Modric did not deserve and Ronaldinho too did not deserve his own. Just say that everyone of them did not deserve it except Ronaldo so as to know where your problems stem from.

when Messi won it this year and you are not contented, go to Jupiter and leave earth for people that accept. Whether you like it or not Messi is far better than Ronaldo. I know that has been your headache and you will stay with that headache for long if MESSI success is your bitterness because he will rule for long to see who break that record. Sorry ooooo!

I stopped reading when u called goal.com pro Ronaldo... the whole football world know that goal.com is pro messi, infact they dont even hide it no more ... that alone shows ur knowledge of football is D-

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVKhjouEOYM
Nancy Isime AY Toke Makinwa Chigurl Simi Esiri Sharon Ooja Mr Macaroni - Damilola Adegbite Reset book launch
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Tobichuks08: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
emae009:

Smh...
Ronaldo scored 450 goals for Madrid, in that time period Messi scored 472 (always keep in mind that Messi can only use his left leg as you guys always bring up the "Ronaldo is more complete"wink.
That you don't even know Barca situation when Messi broke into the first team tells me all I need to know. FYI Barca didn't start in 2008, I see you referencing Xavi and Iniesta like some sort of argument. When Messi made it, Xavi and Iniesta were squad players.
You dey use agenda dey call facts. dude you funny. Go learn.
Messi was so good, Juventus wanted to paid over a world record fee for a 17year old that made just an appearance in a preseason against them.

Talk about Messi was winning la liga against Eibar, wasn't Madrid in the same league.

Your agenda is so glaring it's irritating to validate it with a response. If you even bother to know, Messi hasn't completed 90mins in all the matches he played which is why I said it isn't up to 320mins but you wouldn't know that.

abeg abeg abeg miss me with that agenda.
Sean's done!
Go to Wikipedia and tell them it's agenda..
Lol i bring up la Liga goals he digs out goals against elber in coper del Rey..
Mumun fan base..

Juve wanted Messi?

Google a host of clubs that wanted Ronaldo before he joined man u..

I asked a question and your can't drop a simple answer, let me ask again who are the top players that played Messi role when he broke in at Barca, I guess Maxi López abi Henrik Larsson..

Ronaldo let see we have Gunnar Solskjæ, Diego Forlán,Ryan Giggs,Ruud van Nistelrooy.

If you know anything football you should know Ronaldo wasn't used in all Spanish cup competition while at Madrid like Messi..

But like i said agenda must agend

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by emae009(m): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Go to Wikipedia and tell them it's agenda..
Lol i bring up la Liga goals he digs out goals against elber in coper del Rey..
Mumun fan base..

Juve wanted Messi?

Google a host of clubs that wanted Ronaldo before he joined man u..

I asked a question and your can't drop a simple answer, let me ask again who are the top players that played Messi role when he broke in at Barca, I guess Maxi López abi Henrik Larsson..

Ronaldo let see we have Gunnar Solskjæ, Diego Forlán,Ryan Giggs,Ruud van Nistelrooy.

If you know anything football you should know Ronaldo wasn't used in all Spanish cup competition while at Madrid like Messi..

But like i said agenda must agenda

like I said miss me with the agenda... if simple arithmetic you can deduce.... like do you even know what you're writing sef, you're saying I'm bringing goals that Messi scored against Eibar yet you're using Ronaldo goals in la liga only, like which league does Eibar play in Jeez, worse than I thought of.
I clearly stated that during Ronaldo time in La liga, Messi scored more goals than him, prove wrong, you can't because it doesn't suite your agenda.
Ronaldo was a winger when he was young, not a striker and you dey mention strikers like people that were ahead of him. When Ronaldo became a regular starter for Man U all those names you mentioned had left cept for Giggs and he doesn't even play Ronaldo wing.
Dude, joke aside you're worse off than I thought.
when you have facts, quote me. until then ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by goodheart01: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2021
DareyFortified:

Some of you don't have sense atall. How is Ronaldo at 34 better than Messi at 34? Someone who is about to win his 7th ballon d'Or, 6 golden boot at age 34!! grin grin

Some people just lack basic sense. grin

Wait for your midget to win the ballon d'Or first before u disgrace yourself village people online
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by oyatainer(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2021
cr7lomo:

What did messi win in 2010 to deserve that year, no champions league, no European golden boot , he has a disastrous World Cup no goal contribution and was disgraced out 4.0 by Germany, sneijder had a far more better season so as iniesta that won the same thing he won and added the world cup with it and scoring the winner in the final to hand Spain their first ever world cup .... Next week don reach na , we go see how e go b

He won the same thing Lewandowski won last year that people say that he should win world best now. Barca won La liga, Club world cup, super cup and Copa Derey, oga ade. But no one dey close to him in term of individual achievements the way we have it now. Messi was seriously on fire then. If you still don't understand, continue in your ignorance. \

People have mentioned it to you severally;
Forlan won World cup Golden boot and ball
Diego Milito won Seria A player of the year,
Milito won European Player of the year ,
Inter Milan Player of the year
And Messi won Ballondor

Let's assume Messi cheated or Fifa cheated him. Does it mean all those football body also cheated him. Wise up bro dey reason small small. what gave Messi Ballondor 2019 gave him that of 2010. If you are angry, create your own Ballondor and give to who you think deserve without vote.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2021
I don't know much about football history and the rest but I prefer Messi cuz he's more entertaining to watch than Ronaldo although Ronaldo used to be that player with fine moves but that was back then when he was in ManU and you can even see videos comparing their skills (Messi & Ronaldo) and you will see that the only time they show Ronaldo doing some skills was when he was still in ManU cuz now he just wait to get that pass so he can score. I also know that when Messi made first xi team then star players were there at that time, that's so much value.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2021
oyatainer:

He won the same thing Lewandowski won last year that people say that he should win world best now. Barca won La liga, Club world cup, super cup and Copa Derey, oga ade. But no one dey close to him in term of individual achievements the way we have it now. Messi was seriously on fire then. If you still don't understand, continue in your ignorance. \

People have mentioned it to you severally;
Forlan won World cup Golden boot and ball
Diego Milito won Seria A player of the year,
Milito won European Player of the year ,
Inter Milan Player of the year
And Messi won Ballondor

Let's assume Messi cheated or Fifa cheated him. Does it mean all those football body also cheated him. Wise up bro dey reason small small. what gave Messi Ballondor 2019 gave him that of 2010. If you are angry, create your own Ballondor and give to who you think deserve without vote.
He lied.....Messi was European Golden Boot winner and UCL Top scorer. Forlan won the previous season not 2009-2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Golden_Shoe
https://www.goal.com/en/news/what-european-golden-shoe-winners-scoring-top-scorer-award/ne9budb6sxoy19l3rrm2gd6js
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Numerouno94(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Who started it?? Ronaldo fans when they started screaming Sneijder should have won the award even though he was no match for Messi... I never said Modric was better individually No, you are wrong. He won Best player Award in the World Cup and was also UEFA Player of the Year unlike Sneijder that won nothing To me, Modric was compensated for his outstanding all year performance. Ronaldo only scored more goals in the UCL and thats why i said if we go by your logic, Messi should have won cos his overall stats was better than Ronaldo. All those years Ronaldo topped goal chart in the UCL, Messi also won European Golden Boots( League + UCL) Messi was ahead......Ronaldo's advantage was winning UCL with Madrid this point is flawed cos Ronaldinho defeated Henry in 2004 without the UCL but Henry had better stats. You sure say you understand wetin your write so?? he was only better in the UCL between 2016-2018 cos of Madrid's dominance in Europe.....Overall stats shows Messi was better......Messi was UEFA Player of the Year and shared Top scorer Award with Ronaldo and Neymar in 2015 while in 2019, he was UCL Top Scorer. So how was he better in 2015 and 2019??

Hahahahahaha. Ojeemah u they try wit Kingcalls. Swears!! grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Numerouno94(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
cr7lomo:

Why won't u b banned for 2yrs when ur so uncouth. Small argument u go begin throw tantrums abt, come on that's not cool. How do u make frnds wit this kinda attitude?

Buh that 2yrs ban no gel.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by Numerouno94(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Do you survive on Messi vs Ronaldo debate?? why you create different profile to continue trolling after you tell me few weeks ago say, you don wash your hand comot from Messi and Ronaldo argument but like numerouno94 said in one of his posts, leopard no fit change spot.......too bad you had to disguise to be someone else once again, kingscall.

I had my doubt when Johnnypalmer called you out but you Samsung phone just exposed you.

Ojeemah do u notice that it's only u that Kingcalls has stopped insulting? The guy they rep u die now. Wat's the secret na? grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ojeemah do u notice that it's only u that Kingcalls has stopped insulting? The guy they rep u die now. Wat's the secret na? grin grin
Ojeemah na chairman, he too know book jawe

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Numerouno94:

Nothing serious bro. Just mutual respect but e no change our position on Messi vs Ronaldo debate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Scored His 1st Ligue1 Goal by OJEEMAH(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
Ojeemah na chairman, he too know book jawe
who you dey whine grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) / Ian Wright Tells The NFF To Pay The Super Falcons. / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia Ends 4-0: Up Super Eagles!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.