Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) (12142 Views)

Erotic Art From The Ancient World. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
refrigerate off with somebody leitmotif is like Seeing a very nice movie.#Respect.
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:

I just checked that Bible passage and the summary is There's nothing new under the sun.

...It has all happened before us and will continue to happen. The sun will remain and the rivers will continue to flow. There will be no remembrance of things before and things to come. Both dead and living will be the same later on.

That's my favourite book in the Bible, followed by Paul's Letters. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by folake4u(f): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

...It has all happened before us and will continue to happen. The sun will remain and the rivers will continue to flow. There will be no remembrance of things before and things to come. Both dead and living will be the same later on.

That's my favourite book in the Bible, followed by Paul's Letters. smiley smiley

All that we'd have left are pictures of the past and yes, our memories.

That's nice. I like Proverbs and Songs of Solomon. grin

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
folake4u:
All that we'd have left are pictures of the past and yes, our memories.

100%.

That's nice. I like Proverbs and Songs of Solomon. grin

These are great books, too. ❤❤

2 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by folake4u(f): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

100%.

These are great books, too. ❤❤

100%. We'd relish on these memories and smile at them and maybe pass down stories to the next generation.

Yeah they are.

2 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Eriokanmi: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
cayorday89:

You are still justifying the old generations and demonizing the new generation, no difference between both generation as per the engagement in immorality, the only difference is how they tend to go about it which also applies to general aspect of our lives e.g both generation drinks water but we no longer feel okay drinking direct from well but from sachet or plastic same with sex, people no longer hide in bushes in farms but have phones to order their Olosho and bring it to their houses, it's just improvisation that changed.
And energy drinks don't stimulate sex, it's all in the head.
I differ. The level of immorality nowadays can't be compared with that of the olden days. How many Virgins can you see today in their 20s? To even toast a girl back then was a great effort because you wouldn't even see gals around. You have to sneak or tip-toe just to catch a glimpse at them in their homes. Nowadays, civilisation has made things worse but there's nothing we can do about it. You don't even need to toast a girl nowadays. Just by exchanging numbers, you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Osibajo2023: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nothing like doggy
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Oppy2k2: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
So our ancestors bad like this? see the way that ancient man they give it to that lady from d rear.
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by GuiseppeO: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anybody that says our ancestors were morally upright deserves a bullet to the head...Their lies shaped the evil world we have now... tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by kkins25(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Why the most intelligent women for Nairaland con gather here be my question? lol. e remain aunty ishi.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by kkins25(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2021
GuiseppeO:
Anybody that says our ancestors were morally upright deserves a bullet to the head...Their lies shaped the evil world we have now... tongue
our ancestors that were sacrificing their children to gods? hehe. no mind people wey no know anything about the past they yarn nonsense.. them no know qualm.

2 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by ThickSharon123(f): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Explorers:
Relief on one of the Khajuraho Group of Temples in Madhya Pradesh, India.

The temples were dedicated to both Hinduism and Jainism and date back to the 11th century.

Did I just see our ancestor giving cow girl to a Roman official grin grin... Damn, sex has been always a divine gift.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by KosiGee(m): 4:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Sex is as staple as Sunday rice in ancient Egypt and this dark coloured man with black hairs as depicted below seem well hung…

Modified. I just noticed that the pale coloured lady wore waist beads/jewellery. Waist beast is ancient I guess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by DonroxyII: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2021
folake4u:
I thought doggy style was invented by "indomie generation oh". I'm shocked at these pictures mehn. shocked
I think Doggy style was the natural sex style. Maybe to distinguish human and animal sex style the "Missionary" brought in "Missionary Style" the papa and mama way. Most animals climb from behind and I think earliest human ain't different.

I also think whatever animals do
is the natural way of "Nature" while Human invented others to mark our Evolutionary Journey from Animalistic World into Homo Civilisations.

To the Op, Anyway, nothing is new On Earth it is just more colorful nowadays and widespread due to WWW/Internet. Human-Race is now linked.

Human have always evolve and devolve through time. Future Generations in 200years time will laugh at Present Generations with what is Happening in most nightclubs across the world. We ain't sculpting our own, there are videos and pictures evidence all littered across the internet even those of celebrities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by cayorday89(m): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I differ. The level of immorality nowadays can't be compared with that of the olden days. How many Virgins can you see today in their 20s? To even toast a girl back then was a great effort because you'd wouldn't even see gals around. You have to speak to catch a glimpse. Nowadays, civilisation has made things worse but there's nothing we can do about it. You don't even need to toast a girl nowadays. Just by exchanging numbers, you're good to go.
You are very right, this generation took it to a whole new level, concerning the 20s, I saw some videos on Facebook about a guy interviewing some girls asking their age and body counts, most were under 20s and already had at least 3 body counts.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. Go check your Book of Bible stories sef and google all these founding fathers of the disciplines today. Karl Marx, Adam Smith, kinikan Wilson, Rousseau, Freud, Locke, Moses, David, Peter and co. Na dem be the correct bearded gang men. Check out their pictures. You go find beards wey dey reach chest and stomach. grin (See below for proof). Some of us tend to think say we know and do pass, but in our parents' and old people's minds, dem go just dey laugh us.

Everything we do today and find attractive, na awa ancestors bestow the traits upon us.

Baddy, dorty gyal. cheesy I throway yansh for you oh.
was that why Mohammed piss and shit be upon him keep raping children ?
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by SocialJustice: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
pocohantas:
Nice thread.

I have always wondered why people over idolize and act like the older generation were saints.

Ignorance and small minds are too much.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by BlackXabbath(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
KosiGee:
Sex is as staple as Sunday rice in ancient Egypt and this dark coloured man with black hairs as depicted below seem well hung…

Modified. I just noticed that the pale coloured lady wore waist beads/jewellery. Waist beast is ancient I guess.

Egyptian archeology remains my favorite, talking about going back in time and perusing ancient events.

I also take great pleasure in knowing more about their acient inventions, pharaohs, mummification, occultism and what have you.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by sisisioge: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Well.....it is nice to know that they did it too grin

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by maeola(f): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I differ. The level of immorality nowadays can't be compared with that of the olden days. How many Virgins can you see today in their 20s? To even toast a girl back then was a great effort because you wouldn't even see gals around. You have to sneak or tip-toe just to catch a glimpse at them in their homes. Nowadays, civilisation has made things worse but there's nothing we can do about it. You don't even need to toast a girl nowadays. Just by exchanging numbers, you're good to go.

On the contrary sir, sex was available for the rich and famous i.e if you were nobody, don't even think about it. Do we really think rich men had to tiptoe to toast a girl? They drive up to the girl's house,sit with the folks and pick up a date for the marriage. They didn't have to hide in corners, send secret letters or whistle from behind the fence.
Also, the timeline you're justifying was when religion became a thing, and people became 'born again' and began to do things in private. Otherwise, women walked nude and men appreciated them as sex can be gotten for free and performed right there and then. No need to go behind 'doors' because doors almost never existed. And yes, virgins were reserved for the wealthy and people of status, some of which are not disflowered by the husband sef but by the man's favored slave after which the man may choose to procreate with her grin
Moral of the story- History is a dark place, reason why secrets are best left in the dark. No one wants to talk about their dirty past.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by seamfund: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Sexual expression vary from culture to culture.

Western world and some part of Africa expressed it freely

But igbos; yoruba held sex as sacred it all started to change from 1980

Tiv dont hold sex as sacred. The topic is sex is viewed from cultural point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2021
folake4u:
. cheesy
Sigmund Freud is so hawtttt! Potential rich

That’s the only thing you can think of when you look at the father of psychoanalysis?

FFS why are women like this?

2 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021
It's nothing new, I once read a book about something like this when I was 13 or thereabouts, that was when I realized that our ancestors idolized sex.
They had sex anyhow and kept alot of concubines.

There was a particular page i saw in the novel, and it showed both men and women bathing naked in a big round pool, they walked naked, ate naked and had sex in the same place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by TheSourcerer: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's nothing new, I once read a book about something like this when I was 13 or thereabouts, that was when I realized that our ancestors idolized sex.
They had sex anyhow and kept alot of concubines.

There was a particular page i saw in the novel, and it showed both men and women bathing naked in a big round pool, they walked naked, ate naked and had sex in the same place.
I kill broke hoes smiley, I don't discriminate smiley
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yup. Sex is natural and as old as man, but it is the misogynists for me that will come here to be forming ''respect, man'' and sensible history lovers and passionate erotic art enthusiasts but shame women and espouse morality for them.

In your brains, how do you appreciate a thread like this and still expect women to be 'clean and untainted and virtuous virgins' and call them all manner of names relating to their sexual activities? undecided

How are the women and depictions in those images above different from NOW?

Hypocrites and 'civil eye-servicers.'

You are right we should all be fucking_ each other. I see pussy i put preek I don't care about morality.
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by DonroxyII: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You don't toast girls sir. Girls will now toast You.

Hope you are watching tiktok and campus street interviews with girls. I hope the Consequences doesn't get More Dire as we have Transgress and Trespass beyond super normal. Almighty God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Chevrolet076(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Explorers:
A Cherokee ceremonial stone pipe with erotic scene.

10th century CE.

Eastern Woodlands, Georgia, USA.

How's this possible

Mouth Gig shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by deolurexy1(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2021
why black africa no like sex or na disguise we dey disguise?
Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Beremx(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Explorers, na wa for this one o!

Lalasticlala front page grin

3 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Explorers(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beremx:
Explorers, na wa for this one o!

Lalasticlala front page grin

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by Farfalla(f): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
tillaman:
All I see is doggy styles the dirty dirty way!
People don like doggy no be today ? If our ancestors can like doggy so who am I not like it
I knew fagging started from Rome Italy

Is doggy style dirty? tongue

Anyway, I'm not sure about Rome being the origin of fagging, but I do know that homosexual activities were in fact very normal in some communities around the world.
It's documented that when the Spanish conquered ancient South American empires in the 16th century, they were astonished at how much homosexual unions had been normalized in those societies. Anal sex (between men) was normal and wasn't even a private affair in pre-Columbian Peru for instance.

It's also a well-known fact that Kabaka Mwanga II of Uganda sodomized his male subjects. It was not even done in secret. grin
Whether he did it because he was a Kabaka, or he did it because it was a cultural norm is unknown.
(Kabaka means King in the Luganda language).

Me thinks fagging existed way before ancient Rome became a major powerhouse. They were just more organised in the documentation of their lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) by tillaman(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Farfalla:

Is doggy style dirty? tongue

Anyway, I'm not sure about Rome being the origin of fagging, but I do know that homosexual activities were in fact very normal in some communities around the world.
It's documented that when the Spanish conquered ancient South American empires in the 16th century, they were astonished at how much homosexual unions had been normalized in those societies. Anal sex (between men) was normal and wasn't even a private affair in pre-Columbian Peru for instance.

It's also a well-known fact that Kabaka Mwanga II of Uganda sodomized his male subjects. It was not even done in secret. grin
Whether he did it because he was a Kabaka, or he did it because it was a cultural norm is unknown.
(Kabaka means King in Luganda language).

Me thinks fagging existed way before ancient Rome became a major powerhouse. They were just more organised in the documentation of their lifestyle.
nah doggy style ain’t dirty as a matter of fact it’s the best way to smash girls suffering from halitosis
It can be dirty the moment you suspend her legs in the air like supergirl in motion,
Also Ancient Rome was never against homosexuality its not my first time of seeing sculptures dating back depicting gays
Homosexuality, bestiality and every other form of perversion likely started from ancient Rome
You should see the series Spartacus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! / Hardly You Find An Igbo Girl With Big Boobs. / Awkward Ideology Of Nigerian Ladies Towards Feminism That Ruins Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.