Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? (845 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Longest Relationship That Wasted Your Time In Life, Lasted For How Long? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Awesomeelly(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
I have dated like 7 girls so far, and the longest I have been with one is three months..
I just get tired about the whole thing and end things.
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Phcmayor(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
My longest relationship lasted for only 3 months
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Anobella: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awesomeelly:
I have dated like 7 girls so far, and the longest I have been with one is three months..
I just get tired about the whole thing and end things.

I have dated only 3 and the longest is 6months that six month sef na die for me calabar girls b heart benders
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Havesomesense(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
1 year and counting.
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Qatar2022: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
I dated three girls before i got married , all the relationship last up to three years each
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by phazotron(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
4 months, only one relationship

The girl dey do like mammywater
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
6 years.
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Ehmmah588(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
My current one is a year plus and still counting grin
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Exkandayee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
2 weeks ,is because I'm a real niqqa,I don't do relationship or fall in love, I'll just toast you,fucck you and give you attitude,is over,on to the next cuntus,
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Exkandayee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
phazotron:
4 months, only one relationship

The girl dey do like mammywater
I love Dem Mami water, where you see her,na my spec b dat
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Offpoint1: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
15 years and still counting, no ex in my dictionary.
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Pillar12: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't do relationship, Ain't a fan from day 1

I'm only available for fun...When i meet a girl i tell her to be my FWB or Cruise girl without string attached.

Some accept while some doesn't

I've been doing this for the past 7yrs
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Boogyman557: 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by yusluvad(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Current one. We've been together for 2years6months and counting... wink wink
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Greystone: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
5 years
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by 5iine: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Fyie: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
3 days..
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by phazotron(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Exkandayee:

I love Dem Mami water, where you see her,na my spec b dat

At my former place of work

Na okay babe, but the way she dey reason sometimes no dey make brain
Re: What's The Longest Relationship You Have Had? by Exkandayee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
phazotron:

At my former place of work

Na okay babe, but the way she dey reason sometimes no dey make brain
Lolz,Dem baby girls sometimes deh misyarn,

(1) (Reply)

When On Earth Did I Get Married? / Single? What Attributes Are You Looking For In A Partner? / Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.