Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video (848 Views)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video by Anitaarthur: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
A cute video that has sent social media buzzing has two lovely couple insulting each other in their different native languages.

The husband who is a Yoruba man was heard insulting his Igbo wife with his language while the wife does the otherwise in the video.

The lovely couple was making jokes and teasing themselves with family issues.

The man could be heard in the video telling the wife to respect her because he's the head of the family while the wife rebuffs him.

The man insulted her in his language and his wife also did the same in her Igbo language.

She went on to mock him over the type of phone he uses.

Watch the interesting video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/cute-video-of-yoruba-man-and-his-igbo-wife-insulting-each-other-in-their-languages-goes-viral/

Re: Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video by DamianX: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yoruba men too Dy worship Igbo women. I wonder who marries Yoruba women
Re: Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video by Bahamas95(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
That's one of sweet things about inter tribal marriage/relationship......I also tease my girlfriend with her language, vice versa. There was a day I insulted her with her language and she laughed and swore never to teach me again yet she won't stop teaching me.

I called her mum sometime ago and after greeting her in their language I dropped some few lines and the woman couldn't hold back the laughter. grin
Re: Yoruba Man And His Igbo Wife Insult Each Other In Their Languages - Cute Video by fijiuba: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
DamianX:
Yoruba men too Dy worship Igbo women. I wonder who marries Yoruba women

Them tell you say them no d marry?

(1) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Is Cheating. Do I Tell Her Or Mind My Business? / What Is Ogun State Turning Into :'( / The Mistakes People Make When Using The POS Machine To Withdraw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.