Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford (33336 Views)

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Sheggy13(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2021
ideatoprince18:
The coming of Ronaldo changed the way Man.U play their ball ... Their stylke of play is kind of lazy ...

Ole should be sacked with immediate effect!!! ... This is not my Man.u anylonger
Lol, even though you admitted the coming of Ronaldo upset the balance of the team, you still find a way to blame it solely on the coach. The truth is Man Utd never needed Ronaldo in that team. Any other manager you bring will be same old story except the manager has the guts to push him on the bench. How do you expect to build a team around an almost 37 year old player who offers very little in helping the team defend?

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Dazall:
Man Utd problem is not Ole, the problem is the coming of Ronaldo destabilised the progress of United and took them 5 years backward.

Yes Ronaldo has been influential in some games e.g Atlanta, Villarreal, Newcastle and others but compare United previous season and the current. There lies the problem.

United without Ronaldo was a compact team playing counter attacking football. This is a team that hardly lose to the top 6 under Ole prior to this season.

Now compare the coming of Ronaldo to Juventus before and after.

Prior to the coming of Ronaldo, Juventus have been competing for champions League honours, this is a team coming from the back of a champions League final defeat looking to build on that and try to win it on the next attempt. Who else to build on than Ronaldo so Juventus thought!

In his 3 years at Juventus, they were stagnated in fact they retrogressed from a team in the UCL finals to a team unable to go through the quarter finals.

Ronaldo is only here to stat pad. No one is disputing the fact that he is not a great player but Ronaldo is way past his prime to build a team that depends on him.

He doesn't help the team defensively, when united are not in possession of the ball it's like they are a man down.

I can go on and on but I have to drop my pen here.

United will be making a great mistake sacking Ole, drop Ronaldo to the bench and see the team perform wonders.

For a player of his caliber to go three matches without a single shot on target speaks volume.

That's why I like PSG, Messi isn't performing he seats his ass on the bench and see the progress of the team.

y'all just like to talk rubbish
the rant now is he doesn't contribute defensively
in a 4231 formation
after four defenders,2 defensive midfielders,the top 9 should still drop back to defend
in that same formation do you know what the midfield winger too should do?
they must track back and defend
that's why it's different to 433
as a coach you won't manage a team for 1 year before you'd get sacked
do you even understand football at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by LivingTribunal: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Militant30:
Wetin this mumu dey talk? The coach is too weak to take decisions.

Is it the coach playing or the players?? Even your goat played and you are blaming the coach!! Ohh I see, the coach controls the game and his players with a pad.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by samwillyco1(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Manchester United for relegation spot

Manchester United is keeping Ole the way NIGERIANS are keeping PMB and more DISASTER continue to happen grin grin grin grin
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by anambraamaka: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Honestly i think the players are just downing tools, how do you let watford beat you 4-1?
Also i don't understand people who are blaming Ronaldo for not defending in such a defensive team already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by SIRRITE: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
wetin u Sabi how CR7 change dey way united play u just talk without reasoning

Why was he signed?? Is it not the bring good or make a positive changes on the team??
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Offload ronaldo and get your team back
Goat my yansh

Messi has scored one goal after so many matches in Europe's 7th best league and u hypocrites now have a voice. A league one young Canadian is dominating is what Messi fans are celebrating for him scoring one goal after more than 6 matches. Messi can never be like Ronaldo cos he always chooses the comfort zone. Ronaldo knew that man u wasn't good enough but he still chose us because he's a person that's not afraid of tough times. U Messi fans say Ronaldo is our problem but we like it that way cos it's better to have this problems now and solve them than to flatter to deceive like we did in the last two years with Ole and won nothing.

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by formular760: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2021
ideatoprince18:
The coming of Ronaldo changed the way Man.U play their ball ... Their stylke of play is kind of lazy ...

Ole should be sacked with immediate effect!!! ... This is not my Man.u anylonger

And Ronaldo should hit the bench or leave. Let Sancho and the rest have some space
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by egoldman(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Allnacruise:

undecided

You are really a false prophet indeed.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2021
So Ronaldo is no longer in Man U or he haven't gotten good friends that will be assisting him in given goals. Thank God he changed club; let's see what he can do without him bribing friends to assist him ;Do 4-1 Embarrassment of the year!
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
ideatoprince18:

Ronaldo should be taken back to wherever they brought him from!
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Ubdavis(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Polynek:
Every team has dea bad day's
Calm down is 4 mean time

This is beyond " bad day" u can call it bad season.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Dazall: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Ronaldo fan boy spotted go check out other teams top 9's do track back to help the team defensively. Let's not even go far to other teams striker, let's use Cavani

compare Cavani leading the line last season as against Ronaldo doing so this season grin grin grin

Cavani tracks back to help the team defensively all Ronaldo does is to wait in the 18 yard box waiting for tap ins

Ronaldo is way past his prime you all have to accept that fact.

No manager will come in and achieve something tangible with Ronaldo leading the line get that, Any manager coming in will be signing his own striker.

Do you think if Conte was to be united manager, Ronaldo would lead the line?

Every neutral fan knows United problem more than the deluded Ronaldo fan boys

See who's talking about lasting long on manager seat, I bet Gary Neville lasts longer than you Ronaldo fan boy

AYNL:

y'all just like to talk rubbish
the rant now is he doesn't contribute defensively
in a 4231 formation
after four defenders,2 defensive midfielders,the top 9 should still drop back to defend
in that same formation do you know what the midfield winger too should do?
they must track back and defend
that's why it's different to 433
as a coach you won't manage a team for 1 year before you'd get sacked
do you even understand football at all

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by thundafire: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2021
SIRRITE:

Why was he signed?? Is it not the bring good or make a positive changes on the team??
So can one person play all departments in the field. Maguire and lindelof partnership absolutely nightmare so u will still fault CR7 for that? U don't have anything to say

2 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by SIRRITE: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
So can one person play all departments in the field. Maguire and lindelof partnership absolutely nightmare so u will still fault CR7 for that? U don't have anything to say

I know excuses will come last Las, Do they stop him from scoring?

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by marvelous000: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
mcayomind:
In any situation of life, never aspire to acquire Maguire!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by autonomous22: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh

Mumu
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by thundafire: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2021
SIRRITE:

I know excuses will come last Las, Do they stop him from scoring?
Lukaku,Osimhen,Messi and other attackers if the are not fed with good balls,how will the score or where is it written a striker scores in every games
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by SIRRITE: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:

Hypocrite talk, u now pointing maguire for Manu Manu looses Ronaldo is doing well grin grin
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Badgers14: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh

Ronaldo "was" a great player.

But in my opinion, his return destroyed the teams chemistry.

Ronaldo should play less minutes, maybe a second half substitute in the 70 or 80th minutes and give the future stars some playing time to shine.

Ronaldo is really a winger not a striker...
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Johnelo: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2021
123readygo:
Ronaldo has destroyed this team to the extent that it is now so unrecognizable....
Man u was doing fairly well before his arrival, now see where they're.

Do you have enough evidence to substantiate your claim
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by SIRRITE: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
Lukaku,Osimhen,Messi and other attackers if the are not fed with good balls,how will the score or where is it written a striker scores in every games

Oga Messi is not feed with ball to score, he goes to mildfeed to get the ball, ikewise lukaku, lukaku is forcing ball from midfield as well, no excuses that this and that one uninform will keep me uninform.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Swanzi(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Joebayo217:
De gea go and sit down u should be bench coz say ole dey favour u pass other goalkeeper.de gea and clean sheet na enemy

If not for degea Manu for take like 5/6
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by femi4: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2021
AYNL:

what every football player does
kicked the ball,played some shot and create few chances
I can bet you don't know he assisted man utd only goal yesterday
Olodo, we are still on defensive duty yesterday....what did he do? How did he assist the team defensively yesterday
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by rapcy(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh

God bless you
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh

Take Ronaldo to Mancity and see him win them a champions league.

Ole doesn’t know how to use the boys especially the ones be bought last transfer. Ronaldo has to coordinate the attack because most of them are not playing to any instructions.

What team back even if I may ask? There was never a team. Other teams have stepped up this isn’t last season where manu came 2nd far behind Mancity. Lol

Ronaldo is the only Goat. cool

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2021
AYNL:

if you're a coach and you have ronaldo in your team
you'd bench him?

Yes sir.... Especially if his presence distorts the dynamics of the first team. No player is above the team.

If you can't build the team around him, you bench him! Simple as that!!!
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Lamasta(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
ideatoprince18:

Come sack me now asive na me be una problem for Man Utd

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
I don't know how to say this but...

Watford 4th with 1 of the greatest player and took away three point chaiiiii !!!!!!!
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Angelfrost(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:

Messi has scored one goal after so many matches in Europe's 7th best league and u hypocrites now have a voice. A league one young Canadian is dominating is what Messi fans are celebrating for him scoring one goal after more than 6 matches. Messi can never be like Ronaldo cos he always chooses the comfort zone. Ronaldo knew that man u wasn't good enough but he still chose us because he's a person that's not afraid of tough times. U Messi fans say Ronaldo is our problem but we like it that way cos it's better to have this problems now and solve them than to flatter to deceive like we did in the last two years with Ole and won nothing.

Take a deep breath and face reality...

Ronaldo didn't choose United out of several prospective clubs... United was merely his last option after being rejected by PSG and City!

I know it hurts your pride as fanboys, but Ronaldo is no longer the same highly sought after player of the past.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Why him no go criticize dem? They just Dey embarrass my guy anyhow. Him don chop almost 15 goals in the last 3 games. It’s not fair na.
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2021
Dazall:
Ronaldo fan boy spotted go check out other teams top 9's do track back to help the team defensively. Let's not even go far to other teams striker, let's use Cavani

compare Cavani leading the line last season as against Ronaldo doing so this season grin grin grin

Cavani tracks back to help the team defensively all Ronaldo does is to wait in the 18 yard box waiting for tap ins

Ronaldo is way past his prime you all have to accept that fact.

No manager will come in and achieve something tangible with Ronaldo leading the line get that, Any manager coming in will be signing his own striker.

Do you think if Conte was to be united manager, Ronaldo would lead the line?

Every neutral fan knows United problem more than the deluded Ronaldo fan boys

See who's talking about lasting long on manager seat, I bet Gary Neville lasts longer than you Ronaldo fan boy

saying cavani lead the line last season shows how ignorant you are
everybody that watches football with their eyes and not with their forehead like you would know cavani was not even a starter
he just started few games and comes on as a sub most of the time he played
if you think cavani was the one leading the line,where was martial playing last season,who had the most appearances between them?
hatred will kill you se
no manager will come in and will achieve something tangible with ronaldo?
imagine?
lol,with everything he's achieved in his career
you're just an ignoramus
he waits in the box for tap in yet he's got more assist than your ewure in France
till your ewu scored yesterday he was ghosting as usual
thanks to mbappe for gifting him a goal
watch football with your eyes and not with your forehead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud? / Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.