Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford (33337 Views)

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by opalu: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Lolz
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by eedimo(m): 5:40am On Nov 21, 2021
gr8
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Allnacruise(m): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see manu bouncing back, I see them lifting the champions league with their new coach, I see their fans having cause to smile once again.

This I have seen.

undecided
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Pointblank09:
To 4 -1 is to 4 Armed
YOU'RE WICKED!

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Joebayo217: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Man u fans gather here problem Called ole just left d club grin
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Streetdreamx(m): 6:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Manchester disUNITED
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Iseoluwani: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Pointblank09:
To 4 -1 is to 4 Armed

You mean to say

[/i][/b]To be 4-1 is to be 4 armed[i][b]

Man u don suffer
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by NoFucksToGive: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
FalseProphet1:
I see manu bouncing back, I see them lifting the champions league with their new coach, I see their fans having cause to smile once again.

This I have seen.
[/s]

At this point you have to realize how stupid you sound Everytime. You are trying too hard to be famous on a meaningless platform. Go to reddit or Facebook 9r Twitter and gain some reo for being stupid not here

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by thundafire: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2021
ideatoprince18:
The coming of Ronaldo changed the way Man.U play their ball ... Their stylke of play is kind of lazy ...

Ole should be sacked with immediate effect!!! ... This is not my Man.u anylonger
wetin u Sabi how CR7 change dey way united play u just talk without reasoning
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Iseoluwani: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2021
Joshua1313:
Ok

U are a millionaire Right. And u are cajoling people to bet. Since u have d codes to use. Use it for your self alone

We no want..

Ole

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by femi4: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Offload ronaldo and get your team back
Goat my yansh
Exactly, he contributes nothing defensively

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by guru90: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Firstly, de gea... is the major problem self.. And we don't have strong defenders...

I am weak over my club.... Am just speechless with my club now...
Imagine, ordinary Watford......
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Kingcalls: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh

Shut ur mouth...u messi fools can't stand that he can't stop scoring while ur midget is struggling in a farmers league, so the only way to stop him is to create lies , falsehood and manipulations...but guess what?? U are wasting ur time ....the midget will b benched first a thousand time b4 Ronaldo.... if not for mbappe that has given the short fraud every single goal he has scored this season , whr wud he have been...the greatest and overrated fraud in football history

3 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Offload ronaldo and get your team back Goat my yansh
t how is it ronaldo's fault?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
Exactly, he contributes nothing defensively
why should a striker contribute defensively
when did you see Harry Kane,lukaku,lewandowski,and your cow defend like it's their duty
Ronaldo do drop deep and even form the wall when our opponent get set piece to take
hatred will kill una se olohun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2021
ideatoprince18:
The coming of Ronaldo changed the way Man.U play their ball ... Their stylke of play is kind of lazy ...

Ole should be sacked with immediate effect!!! ... This is not my Man.u anylonger
how does man utd play before
what's their style of playing?

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by reuben81: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2021
hybrid11:
Goat my yansh
no a man u fan,but I may ask how many ball did the midfielders get to Ronaldo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Angelfrost(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2021
Whether interim or world class coach, these players will give the next coach serious headaches, starting from Ronaldo!

Any coach that won't be given complete freedom to take decisions and properly determine his choice team will end up even worse than Ole.

Ole has not been good enough, but the elephant in the room no one wants to address is this lingering cancer: Player Power!
How can it be tolerated for players to simply choose not to play well or give their best all because they want a coach sacked?!! This is becoming all too common in English league! It is wrong and needs to be addressed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
jojofola:
Ronaldo should go and Rashford get back in position.

Well, Chelsea is getting 3pts when we meet whether they like it or not.
why should ronaldo go?
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by reuben81: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Polynek:
Every team has dea bad day's
Calm down is 4 mean time
exactly but own is getting too much
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by 123readygo: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Ronaldo has destroyed this team to the extent that it is now so unrecognizable....
Man u was doing fairly well before his arrival, now see where they're.

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by femi4: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
AYNL:

why should a striker contribute defensively
when did you see Harry Kane,lukaku,lewandowski,and your cow defend like it's their duty
Ronaldo do drop deep and even form the wall when our opponent get set piece to take
hatred will kill una se olohun
Lukaku , Drogba and Harry Kane always assist the defense especially when there is a Corner against their teams.

Ronaldo does even mark upfront like lewandosky. He contributes nothing defensively in every area of the pitch. Man U need more ball winners

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
reuben81:
no a man u fan,but I may ask how many ball did the midfielders get to Ronaldo
God bless you for this question
in the first half
man utd played just 2 shots in on target
nothing is coming from the back and they're expecting magic
the same ronaldo create some few chances and gave de beek the assist
the media won't tell them that

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
Lukaku , Drogba and Harry Kane always assist the defense especially when there is a Corner against their teams.

Ronaldo does even mark upfront like lewandosky. He contributes nothing defensively in every area of the pitch. Man U need more ball winners
it shows you're just a hater
go and watch the Leicester game, Atalanta, Tottenham
and see where he was even defending corner
I know your hatred won't let you see all that
start watching football with your eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Angelfrost:
Whether interim or world class coach, these players will give the next coach serious headaches, starting from Ronaldo!

Any coach that won't be given complete freedom to take decisions and properly determine his choice team will end up even worse than Ole.

Ole has not been good enough, but the elephant in the room no one wants to address is this lingering cancer: Player Power!
How can it be tolerated for players to simply choose not to play well or give their best all because they want a coach sacked?!! This is becoming all too common in English league! It is wrong and needs to be addressed!
if you're a coach and you have ronaldo in your team
you'd bench him?

1 Like

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by femi4: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2021
AYNL:

it shows you're just a hater
go and watch the Leicester game, Atalanta, Tottenham
and see where he was even defending corner
I know your hatred won't let you see all that
start watching football with your eyes
What did he do yesterday?
Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by Dazall: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Man Utd problem is not Ole, the problem is the coming of Ronaldo destabilised the progress of United and took them 5 years backward.

Yes Ronaldo has been influential in some games e.g Atlanta, Villarreal, Newcastle and others but compare United previous season and the current. There lies the problem.

United without Ronaldo was a compact team playing counter attacking football. This is a team that hardly lose to the top 6 under Ole prior to this season.

Now compare the coming of Ronaldo to Juventus before and after.

Prior to the coming of Ronaldo, Juventus have been competing for champions League honours, this is a team coming from the back of a champions League final defeat looking to build on that and try to win it on the next attempt. Who else to build on than Ronaldo so Juventus thought!

In his 3 years at Juventus, they were stagnated in fact they retrogressed from a team in the UCL finals to a team unable to go through the quarter finals.

Ronaldo is only here to stat pad. No one is disputing the fact that he is not a great player but Ronaldo is way past his prime to build a team that depends on him.

He doesn't help the team defensively, when united are not in possession of the ball it's like they are a man down.

I can go on and on but I have to drop my pen here.

United will be making a great mistake sacking Ole, drop Ronaldo to the bench and see the team perform wonders.

For a player of his caliber to go three matches without a single shot on target speaks volume.

That's why I like PSG, Messi isn't performing he seats his ass on the bench and see the progress of the team.

4 Likes

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by AYNL: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2021
femi4:
What did he do yesterday?
what every football player does kicked the ball,played some shot and create few chances I can bet you don't know he assisted man utd only goal yesterday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford by deeway200(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2021
[quote author=namiji2598 post=107815740]To me yesterday was a very good day
@chelsea wins away to Leicester
@manchester united lost aggressively
@zlatan my favorite player scores a brace, and made way for the third goal which was converted to an own goal
@messi scores his first domestic goal in PSG
@i won a bet, though it's not big, but at least I will use it and catch cruise this Sunday

Chelsea for EPL[/quote
I salute you. To chop bet no easy. Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success / Are Non-african Professional Footballers Really Innocent Of Age Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.