Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist (16897 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by allen113: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Whether dem blacklist Nigeria or not how does it affect the common man?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by mhmsadyq(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Christians are too hypocritical to the truth and reality.

Playing the victim at any point you are on your backs is hypocritical.

Your crocodile tears any time you hear your Lords and Saviours --America or Europe or Israeli -- cannot deceive anyone, not even those you see as Lords and Saviours. Not anymore!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by LANRYUS(m): 6:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Gadafii:
this is trash

I am born into an Islamic home, you and I know that if Christians had done 1/20 of what Boko Haram terrorists and Iswap are doing this country would have perished long ago, Christian's are actually very tolerant, because I know that if a religious based group in the south starts acting the way Boko Haram have been acting, setting of bombs in market places, schools, churches, akintola mumuric would have urged his fellow Muslims to kill Christian's anywhere they find them, Gumi would have advised the federal government to roll out tanks to the South to level everywhere, etc etc

It's people like you that are big problems, moderate Christians are more tolerance than you lots. I mean compare Pastor Adeboye to Apostle Suleiman and Pastor Oyedepo, you will see a fine gentleman in the former than the latter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by mhmsadyq(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Christians are too hypocritical to the truth and reality.

Playing the victim at any point you are on your backs is hypocritical.

Your crocodile tears any time you hear your Lords and Saviours --America or Europe or Israeli -- cannot deceive anyone, not even those you see as Lords and Saviours. Not anymore!

3 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by egunna(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/20/us-erred-in-delisting-nigeria-from-religious-freedom-blacklist-can/?amp=1#
U now see that dis ppl don't have sense ba?oya now,dey ve delisted,u can go and enlist it.i wonder if dis ppl have anything else to do asides always crying islamisation.i wish we Muslims were united as dey always claim.always crying wolf.

7 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by egunna(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.
God bless u.i just no know y ppl go see truth but Dem no go talk am.i don't know what dey gain in lying.kidnapper or bandit dey ask u whether u b Muslim or christian bfr Dem kidnap person?abi bokoharam dey look face before Dem bomb?my ppl are still living in the fear of fulanis yet we are 99.999 muslims.yet,all dis groups are working to islamise nigeria.can u imagine?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Must we depend on USA, a country whose law acquit a man of crime who senselessly shot 3 innocent people, killing 2 in the process. And thereafter calling the judgement as good justice under their rule of law. Must we rely on their verdicts.

2 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Omobalo67: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.

What of the persecution the Muslims down south suffer in the hand of Christian lecturers that put their academic success as a function of them reverting to being Christians or those that are psychological made to convert unknowingly?

All the CAN shout is still about their crusade.

5 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Myexdisturbs: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
mumu people. nothing Christlike about this CAN of a thing. just a political tool. the fact is there are 3 times more churches In all corners of Nigeria Including the North than there are mosque buildings. In fact Nigeria is the only Country that exports churches to every country. Nigeria has some of the richest Pastors In the world. Bokoharam have destroyed more mosques and have killed more Muslims than Christians In the North east. before you quote me, I am a Christian and not a bigot. I only stand by fact and the truth. Nigeria can only be Blacklisted when government Interfere with religious rights just like China government are closing down on Churches and Mosque. Nigerian Christians are very hypocritical. fact.
Head slammer de disguise. You're not proud of your terrorist religion grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Brushstrokes20: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Spot on! Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist! undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Myexdisturbs: 6:40am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
I am a Christian from the North, but shut up with this crap. There are more Churches In the whole of Nigeria than there are Mosques. So long as government doesn't interfere with religious rights especially in the North just like Chinese government are clamping down on Churches and mosques then Nigeria aint supposed to be Blacklisted. and it's a fact that Bokoharam have destroyed more Muslims and mosque than they have done to the churches. Sentiments aside. pure fact. you Don't know shiit about the North. Nigerian Christian are Hypocrites.
See this terrorist Islamabad from the North disguising. Fulani terrorist Islamabad

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Kubernetes: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:

Exactly.
These criminals hiding under Islam does not care about your religion. They kill anything that comes there way be it Muslim, christian, Pegan etc. And thats why we always say they are not true Muslim. A true Muslim will live peacefully with his non Muslim neighbor the way Prophet Muhammad (saw) lived in harmony with Jews and Christians in Madina.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Must we depend on USA, a country whose law acquit a man of crime who senselessly shot 3 innocent people, killing 2 in the process. And thereafter calling the judgement as good justice under their rule of law. Must we rely on their verdicts.

If it is the Rittenhouse case you are talking about, it was a clear case of self defence .

The evidence including video evidence showed that it was so

I think Rittenhouse is a racist and a spoilt child but he was clearly defending himself from three guys , one of whom was armed and admitted in court that he was pointing his gun at Rittenhouse when he got shot . That's when the prosecution case began to unravel.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by DOTian: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Buhari was forced on Nigeria by Obama/Biden and Cameron. You guys have forgotten? They put him in place to destroy this country. Those vermins! This man has pauperized a country of 300 million people for fun and that's the kind of foreign policy objectives that the west pursue in Africa. Buhari is aware of this and only used the last round of oil blocs and gas fields bazaar to buy the West off. The plan is to use the Fulani as the local headmaster in different West African countries. They started this plan in Central African Republic but were mercilessly beaten back. Unfortunately, tribalism within the south of Nigeria has helped the fulani to turn Nigeria into a pariah state..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Amudeneogu: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Let me tell Nigerians, there is international politcs, some of this country you think they are here to help us are not here to help us but for their selfish interest.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Safyqueen: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Lanretoye:
Relatively Nigeria should be delisted,cos of happenings in the north can not be generalised.the problem i think we have here is not about religion but mainly about education.some people decide to keep their clans uneducated and blindfold them with religion so that they won't liberate and they can continue to use them for their own selfish gains.

Mr man this assertion about the north being uneducated is in the past and not recent. Again what you call education is now very relative nowadays. If a typical Hausa Fulani man cannot speak English, it doesn't mean he is uneducated, he is not. If you are vast on modern world and know how knowledge is being defined and can be brought easily and freely to the doorstep of people in the remote villages together with the number of schools existing now in the north today, any zone that refer to the north as uneducated will continue to have themselves amazed when it comes to doing things together in Abuja.

CAN is projecting Nigeria to the world as if christain are being persecuted in the north whereas christain are integral part of the north and any menace taking place in the north cannot exonerate them. How do Boko Haram bomb select christain from other populace before blasting is just left to the imagination of CAN.

Nigeria has no religious problem. Our problem is political. Bad governance which have lead to massive corruption. Our laws are no more obeyed and trampled upon by those who created the law, the law enforcement agencies and the vanguard of law (jury).
We attends same schools, markets, hospitals and share same and all amenities in common.

This type of assertions from CAN is what makes every Muslims speculative about their activities whether they are not the Nigerians aiding the external/outsider hands to destroy the north through this menaces.

One cannot fathom the rationale behind this killings especially in the north west recently which are said to be perpetuated by Muslims (Fulani) against Muslims and christains association are claiming to be the victims.

Their GOs are claiming to have built thousands of churches around this country, they are using private jets, they own several Universities a poor man's children cannot attends not to talk of Muslims, the president will buy private jet as birthday gift for them if he is of their faith, yet they are still afraid if they see one mosque in the East. They will quickly mention TY Danjuma, Jerry Ghana etc as christains from the north but you can't mention such Muslims from the south east yet they still claim being oppressed.

GOD ALMIGHTY will deal decisively with the hypocrites and the evil doers.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Whose duty is it to build big mosques in the SS and SE?

Well that time is past. We will never allow such now in SE because terrorists would make it a gathering place to converge and strategize and attack us.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by mediainc: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2021
All CAN does is talk, as big and rich as CAN is they can not arrange protests, can not sue FG, just talk everytime, and chop money.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
GBAM!
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors.
Your native land that mooslim terrorists plan to wipe off from Earth's surface.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by alfsalami: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2021
CAN is an organisation looking for only negative things are loosing sleep each time good thing surfaces in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2021
mediainc:
All CAN does is talk, as big and rich as CAN is they can not arrange protests, can not sue FG, just talk everytime, and chop money.
I swear I didn't know you could so daft.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2021
alfsalami:
CAN is an organisation looking for only negative things are loosing sleep each time good thing surfaces in Nigeria
Lies!
The terrorist mooslims amongst you must be weeded off continually.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by DSoj(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2021
CAN is a USELESS ORGANIZATION.

3 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
mumu people. nothing Christlike about this CAN of a thing. just a political tool. the fact is there are 3 times more churches In all corners of Nigeria Including the North than there are mosque buildings. In fact Nigeria is the only Country that exports churches to every country. Nigeria has some of the richest Pastors In the world. Bokoharam have destroyed more mosques and have killed more Muslims than Christians In the North east. before you quote me, I am a Christian and not a bigot. I only stand by fact and the truth. Nigeria can only be Blacklisted when government Interfere with religious rights just like China government are closing down on Churches and Mosque. Nigerian Christians are very hypocritical. fact.
You are a headslammer. Most of you mooslims especially the Yoruba ones are not proud of their religion in public.

Was there government intervention like in China before Nigeria was listed initially.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by mediainc: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
BeardedMeat:
I swear I didn't know you could so daft.
Correct your Grammer, it sounds daft.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
DSoj:
CAN is a USELESS ORGANIZATION.
Says a terrorist headslammer.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
backbencher:

one of whom was armed and admitted in court that he was pointing his gun at Rittenhouse when he got shot . That's when the prosecution case began to unravel.
When he got shot. Not before he got shot or a stand off situation
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by NSK4U(m): 7:01am On Nov 21, 2021
Of course they did.

Elzakzaky is a one case of religious persecution in Nigeria
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2021
mediainc:

Correct your Grammer, it sounds daft.

I didn't know you could be so daft I swear. Most of you here are just jobless little children who are barren upstairs.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Jostoman: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
These PDP.igs don't want progress for this coun
try especially the pigs from that side
your own no dey ever pass PDP, we all know that they only kidnap those immam, emir keep them for for 2 to 3 days and release them but 80% of pastors they kidnap always ended up being killed.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by tuna85: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:

On point Bro. Maybe they thought US will not do proper research. The Christians keep shouting foul not knowing that both religions are victims.

4 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Advocate500: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2021
No be only Christian from the north,you are a jihadist from the north oga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch / FG Orders Weapons, Ammunition From Slovakia / Kano Assembly Speaker, Majority Leader, Deputy Majority Leader Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.