Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist (16913 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Rotji(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
I am a Christian from the North, but shut up with this crap. There are more Churches In the whole of Nigeria than there are Mosques. So long as government doesn't interfere with religious rights especially in the North just like Chinese government are clamping down on Churches and mosques then Nigeria aint supposed to be Blacklisted. and it's a fact that Bokoharam have destroyed more Muslims and mosque than they have done to the churches. Sentiments aside. pure fact. you Don't know shiit about the North. Nigerian Christian are Hypocrites.

I don't believe you are Christian, let alone one from the North. If you go back to the statement from the CAN Chairman he actually posited that Muslims are being killed and Kidnapped too but only because the whole activity has taken the shape of business and financial gains.

You can't be a Christian from the North and still argue that you have not experienced one form of persecution or the other, directly or indirectly. Mallam let's not go into what we'll not have space to put out there.
Right from the Bauchi crisis of 1991, 95, Jos Crisis of 2001 and a couple of others you cant imagine the persecutions I personnally have experienced.

I come in peace o
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by motayoayinde: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
mumu people. nothing Christlike about this CAN of a thing. just a political tool. the fact is there are 3 times more churches In all corners of Nigeria Including the North than there are mosque buildings. In fact Nigeria is the only Country that exports churches to every country. Nigeria has some of the richest Pastors In the world. Bokoharam have destroyed more mosques and have killed more Muslims than Christians In the North east. before you quote me, I am a Christian and not a bigot. I only stand by fact and the truth. Nigeria can only be Blacklisted when government Interfere with religious rights just like China government are closing down on Churches and Mosque. Nigerian Christians are very hypocritical. fact.

SEE SINCERITY!

I SALUTE YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Vireani79: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Omobalo67:

If not for the intervention of some Governors like Okorocha and the likes, no mosque will stand in the East.
I served in Anambra, otuocha to be precise, I know what I and other Muslims faced from being political to other forms of lobbying to get lands to build place of worship for Muslims.
Just be truthful for once.

Oga these are lies
Stop lying
Show us facts
So governors are now land negotiators
Talk another lie
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by pacespot(m): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2021
I don't know when people of the world will come to their senses that USA doesn't interfere in the internal affairs of any country for its sake rather than for USA's. Americans are not the saviors of the world, they only keep the world in order so as to maintain their American hegemony. If everything goes South for USA influence in the world, that is when you will see the true colour of Americans, and that is about to happen with the rise of China. Do you know what it means to send your military to the shores of another country without being provoked, that is a call to war. USA and the Western agenda for Africa is to keep Black people down, they could care less about who is in charge of the country as long as the person is loyal to American interests. Fulani's are more loyal to the Western agenda in Africa, and the reason is that Fulani's are far behind in civilization and education, so it is easier for the West to exploit their barbaric instinct to keep hold of the entire country. Now you wonder why the USA and the British are more loyal to the Muslim northerners instead of the Christian Southerners in Nigeria, this is because religion is just a mere political tool in Africa. The West will condone the act of any Islamic groups if that will help their agenda, USA can even work with ISIS in order to promote its interests. The moment you see Americans acting tough on any country like the Ethiopia currently, know that it is because their interest is in jeopardy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by liasmiram2567: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.

100% correct
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by nzeobi(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Lanretoye:
Relatively Nigeria should be delisted,cos of happenings in the north can not be generalised.the problem i think we have here is not about religion but mainly about education.some people decide to keep their clans uneducated and blindfold them with religion so that they won't liberate and they can continue to use them for their own selfish gains.

There are educated people who are religious extremists pantami and rufai are good examples
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by ThatFairGuy: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Bunkum. Tell what Boko Haram has done that Ipob Terrorists has not done.

Gadafii:
this is trash

I am born into an Islamic home, you and I know that if Christians had done 1/20 of what Boko Haram terrorists and Iswap are doing this country would have perished long ago, Christian's are actually very tolerant, because I know that if a religious based group in the south starts acting the way Boko Haram have been acting, setting of bombs in market places, schools, churches, akintola mumuric would have urged his fellow Muslims to kill Christian's anywhere they find them, Gumi would have advised the federal government to roll out tanks to the South to level everywhere, etc etc
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Evil Buhari is winning the war

It is so sad
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by tujays(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Rotji:

I don't believe you are Christian, let alone one from the North. If you go back to the statement from the CAN Chairman he actually posited that Muslims are being killed and Kidnapped too but only because the whole activity has taken the shape of business and financial gains.

You can't be a Christian from the North and still argue that you have not experienced one form of persecution or the other, directly or indirectly. Mallam let's not go into what we'll not have space to put out there.
Right from the Bauchi crisis of 1991, 95, Jos Crisis of 2001 and a couple of others you cant imagine the persecutions I personnally have experienced.

I come in peace o
Believe me or not I'm a bonafide Christian from Southern KD, I used to be very ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria between the Christians and Muslims. My family members and most people still do till date, I have seen many religious crises while growing up and our people play the victim game even when there is retaliations here and there between both religion each time such crises arises. Christians get killed in Muslim dominated areas while Muslims get killed in Christians dominated areas in retaliation. okay, what usually ignites this crises could be as little as 2 people from different faith fighting randomly, then suddenly one get killed and the story spreads to the Christian dominated areas and boom everywhere is on fire. This same thing happens in Jos frequently where Christians are the majority. now If this crises is ignited by the government clamping down on churches using security agencies just like China and other intolerant countries does then it is right for Nigeria to be on the Blacklist. but the government are not directly involve in this. it is we the citizens uncivilized manner that causes all this. even in the North when there is religious Crises it doesn't get to were the rich and educated resides together regardless of their religious differences. this crises occurs mostly in poor and uneducated areas. it's a fact bruh and nothing less.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by adamsmith914: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Lanretoye:
Relatively Nigeria should be delisted,cos of happenings in the north can not be generalised.the problem i think we have here is not about religion but mainly about education.some people decide to keep their clans uneducated and blindfold them with religion so that they won't liberate and they can continue to use them for their own selfish gains.
Useless Hypocrites, Nonsense CAN.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by adamsmith914: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
Believe me or not I'm a bonafide Christian from Southern KD, I used to be very ignorant of the happenings in Nigeria between the Christians and Muslims. My family members and most people still do till date, I have seen many religious crises while growing up and our people play the victim game even when there is retaliations here and there between both religion each time such crises arises. Christians get killed in Muslim dominated areas while Muslims get killed in Christians dominated areas in retaliation. okay, what usually ignites this crises could be as little as 2 people from different faith fighting randomly, then suddenly one get killed and the story spreads to the Christian dominated areas and boom everywhere is on fire.

This same thing happens in Jos frequently where Christians are the majority. now If this crises is ignited by the government clamping down on churches using security agencies just like China and other intolerant countries does then it is right for Nigeria to be on the Blacklist. but the government are not directly involve in this. it is we the citizens uncivilized manner that causes all this. even in the North when there is religious Crises it doesn't get to were the rich and educated resides together regardless of their religious differences. this crises occurs mostly in poor and uneducated areas. it's a fact bruh and nothing less.
Don’t mind those hypocrites Christian Apostates of Nigeria.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by 97loodbre(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Gadafii:
this is trash

I am born into an Islamic home, you and I know that if Christians had done 1/20 of what Boko Haram terrorists and Iswap are doing this country would have perished long ago, Christian's are actually very tolerant, because I know that if a religious based group in the south starts acting the way Boko Haram have been acting, setting of bombs in market places, schools, churches, akintola mumuric would have urged his fellow Muslims to kill Christian's anywhere they find them, Gumi would have advised the federal government to roll out tanks to the South to level everywhere, etc etc

People like u don't think or reason based on facts but on pure sentiments and emotions. Nobody is arguing whether BH is killing people or not, they kill muslims and christians alike, u mentioned in ur post that BH set off bombs in d market place etc, is it only christians that go to those markets or does a bokoharam bomb differentiate between a muslim and a non muslim? For the records, and for your information, Muslims have suffered and are still suffering in the hands of BH far more than the christians!!! All the states in the North being destroyed by BH are muslim states with more than 70% of the populations being muslims, their properties and means of livelihood are being destroyed on a daily basis by BH, most of them have fled their homes for IDP camps leaving behind their love ones and all they laboured for!!! Go to Maiduguri , Adamawa, and other IDP camps and see who are the majorities there for your self. It's high time we face our problem in this country squarely and stop this useless attitude of whipping unnecessary sentiments and religious /tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Lucas4903: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised one bit about the action taken by the USA.

We have said Here long ago , that putting your hope in the USA of today is an error.

The US today is a Bruised reed. A Festering Sinking decaying Cesspool headed for Destructive Destruction. A Nation in outright full scale rebellion against GOD. A Nation governed by leaders who are giving GOD the finger.

A Nation whose Primary Assignment is Endorsing and advancing all forms of Wickedness ,Abominations and Evils against GOD.

Nomerica aka Babylon is Gone and Fallen.

Mark this, Don't be Suprised that this Evil move came with a deal with the Nigerian government to approve Lgbt and all that Evil Wickedness and Abominations.
Don't be Suprised if you begin to see some crazy moves from the Nigerian government.

I Admonish all, to Depend on GOD. Stand boldly for HIM and Live for HIM, even if it cost your life.

We are in Last of the Last Moments. JESUS is Coming to harpazo all who are Ready.

You must be a fool. Millions of Nigerians will attend church this morning or already attended church both in the west and in the east and in the mid-belt region. Without any skirmishes of violence. The only little violence we have is in the North and even in the North it's very little cos I have lived there. So because of the persecution of just a tiny fragment then the whole nation should be blaclisted. Then your brain must be in some sort of reverse. I really don't blame you most times but the people who are revving you up and making you think you are relevant.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Righteousness2(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Can America really be the biblical "Babylon the great"?
It is not a matter of Can. America is the Mystery Babylon of Revelation.

When you study the book you will see the USA perfectly fits in
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by hotwax: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2021
United kingdom has done their assignment for buhari.

United kingdom is powerfully supporting fulanis. They believe only fulanis have the power to force Nigerians together.

Colonial masters
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by adamsmith914: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:

People like u don't think or reason based on facts but on pure sentiments and emotions. Nobody is arguing whether BH is killing people or not, they kill muslims and christians alike, u mentioned in ur post that BH set off bombs in d market place etc, is it only christians that go to those markets or does a bokoharam bomb differentiate between a muslim and a non muslim? For the records, and for your information, Muslims have suffered and are still suffering in the hands of BH far more than the christians!!! All the states in the North being destroyed by BH are muslim states with more than 70% of the populations being muslims, their properties and means of livelihood are being destroyed on a daily basis by BH, most of them have fled their homes for IDP camps leaving behind their love ones and all they laboured for!!! Go to Maiduguri , Adamawa, and other IDP camps and see who are the majorities there for your self. It's high time we face our problem in this country squarely and stop this useless attitude of whipping unnecessary sentiments and religious /tribal bigotry.
Hope you can get your message across to those Apostates that call themselves Christian Association? Useless bunch of Pharisees.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by adamsmith914: 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
hotwax:
United kingdom has done their assignment for buhari.

United kingdom is powerfully supporting fulanis. They believe only fulanis have the power to force Nigerians together.

Colonial masters
Useless Fulani Ebele Goodluck Jonathan?

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by ArewaNorth: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.
God bless u. CAN is always trying to politicise everything jst because the President is a Muslim.
The people that are being killed in Zamfara and Sokoto alone by bandits outnumbered the number of Christians killed Nation wide in any attack. Last month bandits attacked a mosque during morning prayer and killed 18 worshippers in the mosque including the imam. It equally happened during Ramadan when the forced an Imam to eat food while fasting and during evening Tafsir and killed him after refusing; I'm very much sure if it were CAN they would have started alleging conspiracy. When was the last time Christians were attacked by Boko Haram?
There are more churches in Kano than Juma'ar mosque, in almost all Northern state u will see some Quaters dedicated to Christians to build churches and worship freely but CAN is always trying to make things look political.
Listing or delisting Nigeria in that list by US is nonsensical and provocative. Should Saudi Arabia or any Islamic Nation come and start doing statistics on how Muslims are being persecuted in Nigeria, how they're denied the right to wear Hijab and all sort of these?
We need to wake up and live above this religious politics!

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
you mind them.. How about Muslim in the southwest being sidelined. Can CAN talks about that too?. There are many complaints by Muslims seeking employment but they are turn down just for being Muslims. Also OYO state is covering public school to missionary schools. They invited foreign pastor who took over Reinhard Bonnke to Nigeria to continue evangelism in public school.

There is no such thing as "Christian persecution" in Nigeria. The oversee is scam by Christians for strategic purposes. They have converted companies and industries to church in Lagos which caused economy stagnation. Also if you want to pay your electric bill after New Year you get delayed in the name of prayers. A Muslim friend of mine has this experience in January 2nd 2020. Nigeria has serious religious problems.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Jsabigi: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Relax CAN, it was done the ease the atmosphere around the State visit by the US State secretary.
They'll return the list within few days.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gadafii:
this is trash

see ignorance. Who amongst the muslims support BH?. BH Haram has nothing to do with Islam and muslims. They are hired assassins. It seems you have no idea damages Christianity has caused Nigeria. Imagine you accused Prof. Lakin Akintola. You should be sued for defamation. You just transgressed and I will screenshot your comment and forward it to his office. You must be very silly
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
louqas:

You are mixing things up.....there are several ways Muslims suffer from the hands of christians espin the south. Most of you look at plight of christians in the north but turn a blind eye on plight of muslims in the south. From language to educational curriculum to public holidays, southern muslims are at the mercy of christian tyranny and any moves by muslim bodies like MURIC are met with scorn.
You may not believe this but boko haram is not a religious group but a political group hiding behind religion to terrorise Nigerians. Its just like a pastor caught with a human head is not a pastor but a ritualist hiding behind christianity to commit evil.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gadafii:
this is trash

this comment below should reset your brain.

tujays:
mumu people. nothing Christlike about this CAN of a thing. just a political tool. the fact is there are 3 times more churches In all corners of Nigeria Including the North than there are mosque buildings. In fact Nigeria is the only Country that exports churches to every country. Nigeria has some of the richest Pastors In the world. Bokoharam have destroyed more mosques and have killed more Muslims than Christians In the North east. before you quote me, I am a Christian and not a bigot. I only stand by fact and the truth. Nigeria can only be Blacklisted when government Interfere with religious rights just like China government are closing down on Churches and Mosque. Nigerian Christians are very hypocritical. fact.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
AnanseK:
If there is any religious group oppressing Nigerians it is the New commercialized Christian Religion which has almost overtaken the whole country East, West, North and South extorting gullible Nigerians with everybody becoming a Pastor with the plan of buying a jet and building an expensive elitist university.

The US, if they are honest and serious should list the church as the oppressor in Nigeria.

The CAN of worms think they can only be relevant through crying wolf when there is none . CAN is dangerous and hateful organization with evil people as its leaders since Ayo Oristejafor. They don’t believe in Jesus and his teachings.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
I am a Christian from the North, but shut up with this crap. There are more Churches In the whole of Nigeria than there are Mosques. So long as government doesn't interfere with religious rights especially in the North just like Chinese government are clamping down on Churches and mosques then Nigeria aint supposed to be Blacklisted. and it's a fact that Bokoharam have destroyed more Muslims and mosque than they have done to the churches. Sentiments aside. pure fact. you Don't know shiit about the North. Nigerian Christian are Hypocrites.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Safyqueen:

Mr man this assertion about the north being uneducated is in the past and not recent. Again what you call education is now very relative nowadays. If a typical Hausa Fulani man cannot speak English, it doesn't mean he is uneducated, he is not. If you are vast on modern world and know how knowledge is being defined and can be brought easily and freely to the doorstep of people in the remote villages together with the number of schools existing now in the north today, any zone that refer to the north as uneducated will continue to have themselves amazed when it comes to doing things together in Abuja.

CAN is projecting Nigeria to the world as if christain are being persecuted in the north whereas christain are integral part of the north and any menace taking place in the north cannot exonerate them. How do Boko Haram bomb select christain from other populace before blasting is just left to the imagination of CAN.

Nigeria has no religious problem. Our problem is political. Bad governance which have lead to massive corruption. Our laws are no more obeyed and trampled upon by those who created the law, the law enforcement agencies and the vanguard of law (jury).
We attends same schools, markets, hospitals and share same and all amenities in common.

This type of assertions from CAN is what makes every Muslims speculative about their activities whether they are not the Nigerians aiding the external/outsider hands to destroy the north through this menaces.

One cannot fathom the rationale behind this killings especially in the north west recently which are said to be perpetuated by Muslims (Fulani) against Muslims and christains association are claiming to be the victims.

Their GOs are claiming to have built thousands of churches around this country, they are using private jets, they own several Universities a poor man's children cannot attends not to talk of Muslims, the president will buy private jet as birthday gift for them if he is of their faith, yet they are still afraid if they see one mosque in the East. They will quickly mention TY Danjuma, Jerry Ghana etc as christains from the north but you can't mention such Muslims from the south east yet they still claim being oppressed.

GOD ALMIGHTY will deal decisively with the hypocrites and the evil doers.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by nograv: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:

Lies show me pics of these 100s of churches..

Attacks on Christians in the north led directly to the civil war mtcheww..
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Irindowo99(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
The only sensible Christian I have ever come across on this platform, may God bless you abundantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by mafluxfire: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre you are 101 percent correct �post=107815599:
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
freshkpomo:

ISIS, AL SHABAB, TALIBAN, AL QAEDA and the rest are political groups too?

The truth is, the Quran needs a review like the Bible. The New Testament changed Christianity. That's why Jewish are still radical just like Muslims, they believe in the old law.
this makes Christianity fake. If you could edit or review your so called holy book it means it no longer belongs to Jesus. It is a fake bogus religion. True Book of God doesn't need review. Christianity is a manmade religion
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Qualer: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lanretoye:

you don't even know what is going on in the country you live in... shame!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State / INEC Probes Claim Of PVCs Found In Anambra Forest / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.