Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,431 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist (16914 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
tujays:
I don't view life the same way you do. I don't wear religious or tribal spec to see life. we are humans first before any other thing. I have seen bad Christians, killers, and liars just like I have seen Muslim killers, and liars. I have seen bad people from all tribes just like I have seen good people from all tribes. I judge people based on personal actions not on their believes or tribes. I'm not an Ignoramus.
But All terrorists are mooslims
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Lovenorth: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised one bit about the action taken by the USA.

We have said Here long ago , that putting your hope in the USA of today is an error.

The US today is a Bruised reed. A Festering Sinking decaying Cesspool headed for Destructive Destruction. A Nation in outright full scale rebellion against GOD. A Nation governed by leaders who are giving GOD the finger.

A Nation whose Primary Assignment is Endorsing and advancing all forms of Wickedness ,Abominations and Evils against GOD.

Nomerica aka Babylon is Gone and Fallen.

Mark this, Don't be Suprised that this Evil move came with a deal with the Nigerian government to approve Lgbt and all that Evil Wickedness and Abominations.
Don't be Suprised if you begin to see some crazy moves from the Nigerian government.

I Admonish all, to Depend on GOD. Stand boldly for HIM and Live for HIM, even if it cost your life.

We are in Last of the Last Moments. JESUS is Coming to harpazo all who are Ready.

Said by a man worshipper
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Onelove508: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
louqas:

You are mixing things up.....there are several ways Muslims suffer from the hands of christians espin the south. Most of you look at plight of christians in the north but turn a blind eye on plight of muslims in the south. From language to educational curriculum to public holidays, southern muslims are at the mercy of christian tyranny and any moves by muslim bodies like MURIC are met with scorn.
You may not believe this but boko haram is not a religious group but a political group hiding behind religion to terrorise Nigerians. Its just like a pastor caught with a human head is not a pastor but a ritualist hiding behind christianity to commit evil.

The pastor doesn't hide under Christianity to do rituals; he doesn't call Jesus or say hallelujah while committing it. He is very discreet and secretive while doing the ritual cos he knows ritual killing and Christianity doesn't match.

On the other hand, the terrorist (all over the world) source their ideology from Islam. They do hide it
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Vireani79: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.

the churches u mentioned
they bought the land
and built on it
have the north come to the south south to build huge mosque and we said no
did they come to the south east to build and we said no

stop being silly ok

3 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by BeardedMeat(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2021
mediainc:

No be pain your papa na fool, your mother is my LovePeddler, dumb small boy...you are an offspring of rape.

Next time reply your mate, with your small brain, zombie. Poor man keep giving your money to those rich conmen who do nothing for you, posing as men of the pulpit. The fool is always food for the wise.
E still dey pain grin

Even your Chief terrorists now demand for thithes in your mosques, so why are you yelling?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2021
naija don cast
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by tamdun: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Why would they consult you? CAN is just another political party in Nigeria, I see no diff between Muric and CAN, they are both noise maker.
Most of Bokoharam/Iswap victims are muslims and the US know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Onelove508: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.

They ate thousands and millions of indigenous Christians in the North, u aren't do them a favor by allowing them to build worship centers.

How many Muslims do you have in the south south and South East, is anyone stopping them from building cathedral mosque.

Aren't they mosquey everywhere in the southwest undisturbed?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Patrioticman007(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mumu people of nigeria, always clueless, will waste their time criticising US because of this. The nincompoops don't know that US takes decisions based on strategic interests. The US government has set out to re-establish economic partnership with Africa and this goal is a strategic national interest for America. The ubiquitous self-appointed prophets in CAN may cry themselves out but US sees Nigeria as a strategic partner and will continue to strengthen economic, political and military ties with our dear native land.

The Cankerous of worms think USA are hypocrites like them, when it comes to global interest.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by authority2006(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Ayokunle lamented that Christians had faced and were still facing persecution from ISWAP and the Boko Haram Islamic Group till today as before.

The same Boko Haram and ISWAP that have killed more Muslims than Christians is the one CAN talking about. Those are terrorist organisations and have been classified as such, let's talk about something else.

According to him, whatever might be the data they used, CAN’s prayer is that Nigeria would be a country where no religious group is discriminated against or persecuted and that government would see to it that all religiously biased policies were discontinued with.

Imagine CAN and Christians that wouldn't allow Muslim girls to wear hijabs in public and private schools talking about discrimination and persecution! Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by freshkpomo(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2021
louqas:

You are mixing things up.....there are several ways Muslims suffer from the hands of christians espin the south. Most of you look at plight of christians in the north but turn a blind eye on plight of muslims in the south. From language to educational curriculum to public holidays, southern muslims are at the mercy of christian tyranny and any moves by muslim bodies like MURIC are met with scorn.
You may not believe this but boko haram is not a religious group but a political group hiding behind religion to terrorise Nigerians. Its just like a pastor caught with a human head is not a pastor but a ritualist hiding behind christianity to commit evil.
ISIS, AL SHABAB, TALIBAN, AL QAEDA and the rest are political groups too?

The truth is, the Quran needs a review like the Bible. The New Testament changed Christianity. That's why Jewish are still radical just like Muslims, they believe in the old law.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by authority2006(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Onelove508:

The pastor doesn't hide under Christianity to do rituals; he doesn't call Jesus or say hallelujah while committing it. He is very discreet and secretive while doing the ritual cos he knows ritual killing and Christianity doesn't match.

On the other hand, the terrorist (all over the world) source their ideology from Islam. They do hide it

It doesn't change the fact that their intentions are evils, the rest is bullshiiit
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Femeto: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Most of you look at plight of christians in the north but turn a blind eye on plight of muslims in the south.
Have you heard any body bombing your Muslims in the south or even killing them for any reason just as your Boko Haram brothers are doing now ?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Afamed: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2021
Shame on can
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Geeman2006: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Prolific007:

What's education without exposure, is pantami not educated? How about Gumi?.
Education won't change a thing for core northern because hate has already been sowed in their hearts

Same hate is sown in South Easterners. Nothing will change.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Emir01: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Even the religion groups can lie to hell, CAN is not aware of listing Nigeria is a lie from the pit of hell. You wrote to US, Kukah and the rest wrote to trump which one is dat you are not aware again?. Muslims are suffering in the entire South, and a state like Taraba, Jos, Benue and the rest they don't have right in their own states. Politically scheme out. Peace shud be reigned and everybody shud be allowed to have their freedom. The greatest injustice you can do to anyone is to make them feel worthless. One love.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Geeman2006: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Onelove508:

They ate thousands and millions of indigenous Christians in the North, u aren't do them a favor by allowing them to build worship centers.

How many Muslims do you have in the south south and South East, is anyone stopping them from building cathedral mosque.

Aren't they mosquey everywhere in the southwest undisturbed?

Stop being sentimental. They way Northern minorities and southerners are free in the North, the same can't be said of Northerners esp in the south east.. A Northerner cant acquire land or freely live in a village in Abia Or Ebonyi.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by KingGBsky(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mumu people of nigeria, always clueless, will waste their time criticising US because of this. The nincompoops don't know that US takes decisions based on strategic interests. The US government has set out to re-establish economic partnership with Africa and this goal is a strategic national interest for America. The ubiquitous self-appointed prophets in CAN may cry themselves out but US sees Nigeria as a strategic partner and will continue to strengthen economic, political and military ties with our dear native land.

This one na Fulani man.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by amc: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2021
chiedu7:
I give the North one thing. They know how to wheel & deal, how to change the narrative at ease

During the civil war the UK press was reporting the genocide going.
Gowon offered the UK some concessions with the Oil Fields to stop the press.

On July 29, 1967, Gowon wrote a letter to the then British PM, Harlod Wilson,
begging him to stop BBC Financial Times and the Economist from reporting the true situation
in Biafra in exchange for oil supplies as they gave him arms.

Reno Omokri setup a petition to ask ICC to arrest Buhari for crimes.
The petition is now removed, who knows what they offered the website to remove the petition

https://chng.it/YdG7xyGv4J

Who knows what Nigeria has offered America to remove Nigeria from the list
We all know the genocide going on allover the country.
so how on earth was it removed, unless a deal was done

Do you now what the US means by Religious Freedom?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

When he got shot. Not before he got shot or a stand off situation

Before he got shot actually.

You need to read more about the case. This time last year I thought Rittenhouse was guilty of murder and it was still my opinion until the trial commenced and certain things came out that forced me to change my mind.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by easiest(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Can fall my hand with their point of view with the level of insecurity in this country, so can now want to claim this issue of banditry only affects christians hahaha I laughed so hard here.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Omobalo67: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Vireani79:

the churches u mentioned
they bought the land
and built on it
have the north come to the south south to build huge mosque and we said no
did they come to the south east to build and we said no

stop being silly ok

If not for the intervention of some Governors like Okorocha and the likes, no mosque will stand in the East.
I served in Anambra, otuocha to be precise, I know what I and other Muslims faced from being political to other forms of lobbying to get lands to build place of worship for Muslims.
Just be truthful for once.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Omobalo67: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2021
freshkpomo:

ISIS, AL SHABAB, TALIBAN, AL QAEDA and the rest are political groups too?

The truth is, the Quran needs a review like the Bible. The New Testament changed Christianity. That's why Jewish are still radical just like Muslims, they believe in the old law.
Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). Q15V9

Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it (it is) sent down by the All-Wise, Worthy of all praise (Allah).Q41V42

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Loveurneighbour: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Have you heard any body bombing your Muslims in the south or even killing them for any reason just as your Boko Haram brothers are doing now ?
You may not believe this but boko haram is not a religious group but a political group hiding behind religion to terrorise Nigerians. Its just like a pastor caught with a human head is not a pastor but a ritualist hiding behind christianity to commit evil

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

You may not believe this but boko haram is not a religious group but a political group hiding behind religion to terrorise Nigerians. Its just like a pastor caught with a human head is not a pastor but a ritualist hiding behind christianity to commit evil
okay brotherly! I pray they stop already because what it's been wasted is human beings and not chicken. Thanks
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by JOemmy(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2021
louqas:

And has education made ibos stop hating other tribes.... did education make ibos love Buhari?
Hatred has nothing to do with education.

Mumu man how can u claim igbos hate other tribes in nigeria? There's no tribe in nigeria that have intermarried and mingled with other ethnic groups in Nigeria and also invested outside igboland like the igbos even some of u even mock igbos for doing this. Rejecting to be totally enslaved and conquered like the hausas is never hatred for other ethnic groups.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by almayda: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2021
The US knows the meaning of religious freedom, most Nigerians don't...the Christians are as good and as bad as the Muslims,don't be fooled by sentiments.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Akerele44(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

We have said Here long ago , that putting your hope in the USA of today is an error.

The US today is a Bruised reed. A Festering Sinking decaying Cesspool headed for Destructive Destruction. A Nation in outright full scale rebellion against GOD. A Nation governed by leaders who are giving GOD the finger.

A Nation whose Primary Assignment is Endorsing and advancing all forms of Wickedness ,Abominations and Evils against GOD.

Mark this, Don't be Suprised that this Evil move came with a deal with the Nigerian government to approve Lgbt and all that Evil Wickedness and Abominations.
Don't be Suprised if you begin to see some crazy moves from the Nigerian government.

I Admonish all, to Depend on GOD. Stand boldly for HIM and Live for HIM, even if it cost your life.

We are in Last of the Last Moments. JESUS is Coming to harpazo all who are Ready.

Are they referring to CAN malt or which one bcuz i don't understand ? grin
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by freshkpomo(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Omobalo67:

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quran) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption). Q15V9

Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it (it is) sent down by the All-Wise, Worthy of all praise (Allah).Q41V42

OK, your brother can continue slitting throats for Allah. And killing for Apostasy, what an incorruptible religion.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by LilBlaze24o: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Can America really be the biblical "Babylon the great"?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by AnanseK(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Mark my word, if there is going to be another war in Nigeria, it will be started by CAN. The group has nothing in common with Jesus.
They are led by the Devil.
Everyone knows that Nigeria has very serious problems and one of these problems is CAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Naval Base In Oguta, Imo State / INEC Probes Claim Of PVCs Found In Anambra Forest / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.