Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? (13875 Views)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

I told u 2 win me 2 dt Church, ...

Or, don't u wanna win a soul 4 God? Huh?

I wanna believe you're already won for Christ but if not, go to any Bible believing Church near you and give your life to Christ.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Repent, get saved & be safe!

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

I wanna believe you're already won for Christ but if not, go to any Bible believing Church near you and give your life to Christ.

Happy Sunday.

Wishing u d same thing!

...already won, saved & safe!

...by how abt been won into dt very Church u attend? Huh?

Is anytin out of place abt dt?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Already won, saved & safe!

...by how abt been won into dt very Church u attend? Huh?

Is anytin out of place abt dt?

Nothing out of place.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
WiszyFraud:
When i first saw the “which position do you prefer” i almost think say na kpanshing position.. grin

Oh Lawd, plss help my mind embarassed

Filthy thought frm a dirty mind!

U need d blood of Jesus 4 utter cleansing & purging!

Repent, get saved & be safe!

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Nothing out of place.

Then may I ask why u're drooling, slacking & dragging abt it all?

... shldn't u be keen 2 lead me there?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
seyz91:
Mine na 10years

Certainly, u ain't anymore a Christian!

U earnestly need 2 rededicate ur life 2 Christ & get committed 2 service!

U hardly ever can stay spiritually healthy & alive without a genuine commitment 2 Church fellowships where d Word or God is being taught & other Kingdom activities take place!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by folake4u(f): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
I love sitting at the back seat (even when I'm early), particularly the last seat and the edge too. cheesy
I want to see everything that's happening.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by seyz91(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy for your mind

I am more spiritual than most god of men you call "pastors" out there

I am spiritual but not religious

Should incase that might confuse you let me elucidate

Your personal relationship(spirituality) with God is what that matters

Religious people believe in church going and joining unit or some sort in their church and those no mean anything
FullBlastLight:

Certainly, u ain't anymore a Christian!

U earnestly need 2 rededicate ur life 2 Christ & get committed 2 service!

U hardly ever can stay spiritually healthy & alive without a genuine commitment 2 Church fellowships where d Word or God is being taught & other Kingdom activities take place!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Ouchbabe(f): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
I am wired in such a way that when I cling to a particular thing, it so hard for me to change. My routine has been from my house to work( teaching) then to church Monday to Friday then weekend is from house to church and back to the house. My life is so monotonous that honestly I am bored.
To your question, I joined my current church in 2015. The seat where I sat the first day I entered the church(first chair on second row by the left-hand side) is where I sit up till date. I sat there few hours ago.

seunlayi:
Every church have their own seating arrangement that matches best with their way of worship. With the options available, from theater seating, pews, in-the-round and even removable seating arrangements, within the church there’s no doubt that the seating style and arrangement that a church chooses sets the tone for the overall worship and personal service experience of worshippers...

Many worshippers won't bother on which place or position to sit in church to get the best concentration but simply comply with whatever instructions the church Ushers\Wardens etc gave to them.

But for some (inclusive me), sitting position really matters since I hate distractions especially when sitting behind youths, at the rear area of the church, etc.

Also, many prefers to sit at the rear part of the church, not because they came late, but to have proper view of whatever is happening in the church (set awọn monitoring spirit), grin , some will always be outside the church as if they forgot something at home..... But no matter what, the position the Usher directs us to should be appreciated

For you, which position or part of the church do you prefer to sit?

Let's rub minds together. Together we must make it to Heaven and reign with christ Externally

1 Like

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy for your mind

I am more spiritual than most god of men you call "pastors" out there

I am spiritual but not religious

Should incase that might confuse you let me elucidate

Your personal relationship(spirituality) with God is what that matters

Religious people believe in church going and joining unit or some sort in their church and those no mean anything

Isn't dt d reason I said ur backing out of d Church is proudly sponsored by self-righteousness or arrogance?

Dis is because u can't be truly spiritual & turn ur back against d gathering of God's pple unto God!

Even Christ Jesus Himself went 2 Church {Synagogue} every Sabbath Day in their time!
{Lk 4:16}

There's stil no gainsaying d fact dt u need a rededication of ur life 2 God!

...cos u're so full of deceit, self-righteousness & offences!

Church is not entirely a place 4 d saints, bt wit some mixtures of sinners as well!

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Okay
FullBlastLight:

Isn't dt d reason I said ur backing out of d Church is proudly sponsored by self-righteousness or arrogance?

Dis is because u can't be truly spiritual & turn ur back against d gathering of God's pple unto God!

Even Christ Jesus Himself went 2 Church {Synagogue} every Sabbath Day in their time!
{Lk 4:16}

There's stil no gainsaying d fact dt u need a rededication of ur life 2 God!

...cos u're so full of deceit, self-righteousness & offences!

Church is not entirely a place 4 d saints, bt wit some mixtures of sinners as well!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Then may I ask why u're drooling, slacking & dragging abt it all?

... shldn't u be keen 2 lead me there?

Bia nwokem, ogini di? hapu num aka.. hian!

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Bia nwokem, hapu num aka.. hian!

U jst yank offline without notice whatsoever!

Are u back now or wetin mek I think sef?

E get wetin I bin wan tok!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
author=FullBlastLight post=107830748]

U jst yank offline without notice whatsoever!
I slept off.

Are u back now or wetin mek I think sef?
Yep.

E get wetin I bin wan tok!
What could that be?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by bfn1: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Back seat. That corner where angle 90 degrees is formed.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:
author=FullBlastLight post=107830748]

I slept off.

Yep.

What could that be?

All right, game!

Why do I find it cosy, and delectable {like my favourite meal} 2 ask u here d reason u don't respond 2 ur mail?

Maka-gini, nwannem?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by firstbornson(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
On the left or right side so that I can jejely enter church at the beginning of the service and disappear immediately after the "Grace"
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Uyi168: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Iseoluwani:

Five years Why

E don tire me bros.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Jmichael1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Uyi168:
. Na epa you be ooo...
oniovu bring ur mind down ooh

1 Like

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

All right, game!

Why do I find it cosy, and delectable {like my favourite meal} 2 ask u here d reason u don't respond 2 ur mail?

Maka-gini, nwannem?

Lol..
I'm not here to reply mails or get personal with anyone. Thats why.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol..
I'm not here to reply mails or get personal with anyone. Thats why.

Why then is d mail on display?

Wldn't it be better hidden already?

Gwam okwu!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Why then is d mail on display?

Wldn't it be better hidden already?

Gwam okwu!

Nairaland made it so na. If there's anyway I can hide it, I' will.

How many I wan to reply self even if I decide to?
I don delete Taya. Still.

I'm not here for all that. Biko.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Wchris(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Place wey hot babes dey na I go sit
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Nairaland made it so na. If there's anyway I can hide it, I' will.

How many I wan to reply self even if I decide to?
I don delete Taya. Still.

I'm not here for all that. Biko.

No qualms & no long thing abt dt already!

Though it neva ceases 2 stun me how u gals preemptively get certain stuff as dis twisted!

Well, no nothing!

...if we're related, we'll intersect, somehow!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

No qualms & no long thing abt dt already!

Though it neva ceases 2 stun me how u gals preemptively get certain stuff as dis twisted!

Well, no nothing!

...if we're related, we'll intersect, somehow!

Huh? undecided

**Shrugs**
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by FullBlastLight: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Huh? undecided

**Shrugs**

Yap, jst take it frm me dt way!

What JAH can't do is non-existent!

Or, any gripe?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Yap, jst take it frm me dt way!

What JAH can't do is non-existent!

Or, any gripe?

No complains Sir.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
No permanent seat in the church
I have seen an elder of 90 plus chasing another elder of 80 from the chair claiming that is where he normally seat
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Tallcutie(f): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
Near the sockets, so I can recharge my soul,and also charge my phone wink
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by chiefobdk2: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Last seat at the back I go early to occupy the spot... Even my daily morning mass.

I have to observe every every

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lifestyle Is The Best Way To Evangelise Today. Do You Agree? / What Do You Want God To Do For You In This Year 2013? / Renouncing My Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.