Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? (13985 Views)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by thaoriginator: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Anywhere weh babes dey with nice yansh. I love tapping yansh inside church crycrycry
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Omniman(m): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by HardMirror(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Doggy
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Cashsteady(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
Bodmum:
are you male or female?

Male.... Abeg boss
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by HardMirror(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2021
BadRadio:
Doggy style
my fav too
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by smokeindasky(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Beside the alter at the choir stall
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2021
HardMirror:
my fav too
grin
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by HardMirror(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
BadRadio:
grin
this thread is proof of how useless church is. Dem no get better thing to talk again, na position remain
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Patrioticman007(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
The best position of worship is when you place your head on the ground you're created from.

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Bola146(f): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
I don't sit at the back because of side talks, I always sit at the front

2 Likes

Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by ominilongest(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2021
does it matter u bastards does it really matters angry
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Brainard22:
Back
Make I fit press phone
may God forgive you
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by deltateam: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2021
seyz91:
Mine na 10years

Dem dey give award?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by seyz91(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2021
undecided
deltateam:

Dem dey give award?
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by bluefilm: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2021
I've not been inside a church for close to ten years now.

How do I answer this question now?

I can't even remember where I preferred to sit in the church...

Or maybe, I think I used to hang outside back in those days... so that I can easily leave and start heading back home when the needs comes
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by philus66(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Uyi168:
back seat, even when there are plenty free seats in the front

ushers in my church know me very well for this.

and it's being more than five years now since I last went to church.
Olorun!!!
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by tommy20: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Front or second row. I really still don't understand why people run away from the front seat. We aren't in exam Hall now
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2021
me na middle sit I dey like undecided
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by aimmoney9: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Uyi168:
back seat, even when there are plenty free seats in the front

ushers in my church know me very well for this.

and it's being more than five years now since I last went to church.
See wetin usher cause man no fit enjoy back seat in peace, even in heaven self many people will come last...
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Davash222:
Ushers will always want to drag me to front seat, but, back seat got me.
Lol, same here. I prefer the back regardless of how early I get there. Sometimes they try to force to go to the front but na my mood go determine if I go listen or not. grin grin grin
Happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2021
I just did now now o... Usha say front , I said I prefer back seat.. because I don't want unnecessary attention..

I'm seating at the middle space now.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by seunlayi(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, same here. I prefer the back regardless of how early I get there. Sometimes they try to force to go to the front but na my mood go determine if I go listen or not. grin grin grin
Happy Sunday. smiley

Try to comply with the ushers
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by ayenale1(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Extreme end or Right angle at the mid region the sitting arrangement... If where the ursher direct me no favor me I jus say please no vex I wan sit for that corner...cos at that angle u can view beautiful babes, sleep and press phone and do some side talks with those old men, they like talking politics ... Lol
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Brainard22:
Back Make I fit press phone
Lol! As in eeh. To press without any disturbance.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by lomprico(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2021
stupid irrelevant posts making FP on Sundays.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2021
seunlayi:

Try to comply with the ushers
Lol,I try to na but I also want to be happy so I sometimes decline, I also have to be comfortable and happy in the house of God.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin Me I prefer back and middle seats.
But on special days when they are sharing gifts,I prefer front seat to get the best.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by jayice(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Back sit so that I fit jakpa if proceedings pass 2hrs
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by pegix(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021
Brainard22:
Back
Make I fit press phone
we gada dey...now now seelf

I dey back

Make God just dey blesss person ni

E dey sweet japa also
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by techWriter3: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2021
my pal, I hate this too.
Re: Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? by Silentgroper(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Front. So no body will see my face when I'm scabbashing cool.

Before some people will now come and go and be saying " hey.. be like say na dis sister case worse pass" hahahahaaaa... .

Abeg my Sunday school teacher yaf come.

I'm out!
Lol. Na wetin be scabbashing abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men And Their Indecent Dressing / Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre / Catholic Tradition Above The Bible: Is That Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.