Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other (1379 Views)

What Can We Yorubas Learn From The Igbos? / Wewould Give Every Youth That Is Unemployed $100.00 A Month To Take Of Themselvs / Joe Igbokwe Has Never Been An Iboman ,we Yorubas Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by uBuNiT: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Igbos ? They hate themselvs. They only back Nnamdi Kanu with full support and collectivly decide to lock-down mondays in solidarity with him.
They hate themselvs, they can only gather in one market or area selling same thing without acrimony. They are the people who make the highest home-ward movement every end of the year to relax and meet with families because of hate among them.
We yorubas love ourselves. We only abandon Igboho and disown oduduwa. When Sowore was in detention, out of love we reminded him that he is not a pure yoruba man and we cant stand with him.
When Adebowale Sikiru went for interview, Femi Osibona only dismissed him because he is a yoruba muslim.
We love our love unlike Igbos

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Asgard73: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2021
This thread is like sniper .. Yoruba will avoid it with muscle

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:
This thread is like sniper .. Yoruba will avoid it with muscle
So you ran here because they dismantled you on the thread where you'd brother was nabbed for carrying drug in India hahahaha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Mr OP, so you expect osobona to give someone that failed interview job because he's yoruba?

They why did he employed your sisters and brothers, cos you would have cried how yorubas hate igbos if he had refused to employ your people.

OP, please can you tell us about OSU and DIALA love grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Asgard73: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
So you ran here because they dismantled you on the thread where you'd brother was nabbed for carrying drug in India hahahaha.

Ok

I’m not on Nairaland to fight or win

I drop comment and don’t go back to threads .. reply mentions if need.. and move ahead

I’m not a Yoruba human.

Next .

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by ProudImolite: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2021
I like you eh, you Sabi this sarcasm thing

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2021
afonjas go avoid this thread like plague

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Ok

I’m not on Nairaland to fight or win

I drop comment and don’t go back to threads .. reply mentions if need.. and move ahead

I’m not a Yoruba human.

Next .
Cos you are a coward that start what you can't finish and run away.

You can't be yoruba man, cos you are a coward.

Now let leave that aside.

Can you tell us the love that exists between you OSUs and your real born igbos, I mean DIALAs grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by meolaniyi(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
I am A Yoruba Muslim. But l don't like the way Lagos State government treat our Yoruba Christians. 80 % of civil servants in Lagos state are Yoruba Muslims. We treat our Yoruba Christians the way we treat Igbos, this self hatred

You stand a chance of employment in Lagos State as A Muslim from the North than A Christian from Yoruba tribe. I weep for our people

We are the worst enemy of ourselves.
Yoruba man betrayed Abiola
A Yoruba man betrayed Bola ige
A Yoruba man Betrayed Awolowo
A Yoruba betrayed Sunday Igboho

Igbos all over the world are fighting for Kanu
But see how we abandoned Sunday Igboho.

I regret being a Yoruba man sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Terorislam: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2021
Yoruba muslims miscre.ants are on the loose today

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Danjikanbauchi: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin @ OP come and collect one bottle of Orijin.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
Mr OP, so you expect osobona to give someone that failed interview job because he's yoruba?

They why did he employed your sisters and brothers, cos you would have cried how yorubas hate igbos if he had refused to employ your people.

Maybe you can start by telling us about why you people like mining the skull of your relatives.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Biafrarep(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2021
uBuNiT:
Igbos ? They hate themselvs. They only back Nnamdi Kanu with full support and collectivly decide to lock-down mondays in solidarity with him.
They hate themselvs, they can only gather in one market or area selling same thing without acrimony. They are the people who make the highest home-ward movement every end of the year to relax and meet with families because of hate among them.
We yorubas love ourselves. We only abandon Igboho and disown oduduwa. When Sowore was in detention, out of love we reminded him that he is not a pure yoruba man and we cant stand with him.
When Adebowale Sikiru went for interview, Femi Osibona only dismissed him because he is a yoruba muslim.
We love our love unlike Igbos

Don't mind those scratch face grimy people. You can't be eating algae soup cooked with toilet broom and still be normal grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Nicetry: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Don't mind the tribe of skull miners.. tribe that God and even Satan cursed...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Toosure70: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2021
The region will surfer for live for being always senseless .
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by chiefobdk2: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by esnbrutality: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Jackson105: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thread for hopeless 5% to wail. Irrelevant entities

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Maybe you can start by telling us about why you people like mining the skull of your relatives.
We can ask that your father in enugu that used your brother for money ritual and buried him in shallow grave in far away bush hahahaha.

I will like to learn about the geniue love that exists between you the OSUs and your real born igbos DIALA up to the point that DIALA dares not bring your OSU sister home for marriage grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nicetry:
Don't mind the tribe of skull miners.. tribe that God and even Satan cursed...
As your parents are cursed.

Between those that run to their region and your cursed tribe, who is cursed hahahahaha. Wondering cursed tribe too dey talk hahahahaha.

The cursed individual from a cursed race even come to a forum created by son of yoruba tribe. Who is now cursed now hahahahaha.

He can't even do without the forum hahahahaha. Joke of a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Pigsandidiots: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:
We can ask that your father in enugu that used your brother for money ritual and buried him in shallow grave in far away bush hahahaha.

I will like to learn about the geniue love that exists between you the OSUs and your real born igbos DIALA up to the point that DIALA dares not bring your OSU sister home for marriage grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by iyapont: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
meolaniyi:
I am A Yoruba Muslim. But l don't like the way Lagos State government treat our Yoruba Christians. 80 % of civil servants in Lagos state are Yoruba Muslims. We treat our Yoruba Christians the way we treat Igbos, this self hatred

You stand a chance of employment in Lagos State as A Muslim from the North than A Christian from Yoruba tribe. I weep for our people

We are the worst enemy of ourselves.
Yoruba man betrayed Abiola
A Yoruba man betrayed Bola ige
A Yoruba man Betrayed Awolowo
A Yoruba betrayed Sunday Igboho

Igbos all over the world are fighting for Kanu
But see how we abandoned Sunday Igboho.

I regret being a Yoruba man sad
stale grin strategy use another one..omo ebos

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by iyapont: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Pele op grin grin dem fire your bum bum for that trend..you run comot go open trend upon trend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by unshakablejihad: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:

go back to school and learm how to construct a proper english sentence.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by ThEGodFaThEr104: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:

Yorubas believe that it is wrong for a pregnant woman not to attach safety pins to her clothes. That way, she is merely inviting spirits to possess her unborn child.

The safety pin (like the name goes), sort of protects the foetus and keep it safe from the spirit roaming about.

Sophersticated educationally indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Masterkernel1: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
KoshCAD:

The highest Fraud ever is a Yoruba man Hush Monkey.

Tinubu and Kashanu had warrant of arrest for drug racketeering.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by Coldie(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Igbos might not hate themselves but igbos feel no love for each other, this is understanding cause a lot of igbos don’t feel any connection with each other, an Igbo person that grew up in Kano or Lagos what bond or connections do u want him or her to feel with someone that grew up in Abia or Enugu apart from the fact that they are from same tribe?
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
unshakablejihad:

go back to school and learm how to construct a proper english sentence.
Kpele o gramarian that knows how to construct proper English sentence.

No wonder the first letter in your own sentence started with small letter. Dummy.
Re: Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other by KoshCAD: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Yorubas believe that it is wrong for a pregnant woman not to attach safety pins to her clothes. That way, she is merely inviting spirits to possess her unborn child.

The safety pin (like the name goes), sort of protects the foetus and keep it safe from the spirit roaming about.

Sophersticated educationally indeed.
Use yourself as joke hahahaha. It is your that know what you are talking about, I don't hahahaha.

All I know is that them no born DIALA well for him to take your OSU sister home for marriage kikikikikiki.

gods sacrifice materials can't marry free born lai lai hahahahaha .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mafia Of Course-3 Nigerian Defense Academy(NDA) / Is Babangida Dead? / Underrate Peter Obi At Your Own Peril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.