Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant (557 Views)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant by LoveEtRomance9: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can’t explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don’t want any s3-xual intimacy he agreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..
Continue Reading…
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-experience-with-a-yahoo-boyfriend-who-deceived-me-got-me-pregnant/21/11/2021/
Re: My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant by Boogyman557: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP next Time na to BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant by tobidipity(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Na this mumu story I go click link to finish reading? OYO
Re: My Experience With A Yahoo Boyfriend Who Deceived Me & Got Me Pregnant by Wayne1994(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wetin u dey write self

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Is Africgold Legit? / See This Before You Sleep / New On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.