Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media (4779 Views)

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today / She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped / The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
“Nothing much, man just got up and left the country without telling me. Got to know he relocated a week after from his social media. He posted “welcome to a new dispensation and pictures of himself in the snow. I was seriously confused. I was worried because I thought he was sick or something bad had happened to him because I kept calling him but it wasn’t going through. Naija men really need to do better sha. Why would anyone keep relocation plans away from their partner? When it’s not like I’m the weapon fashioned against him.”

LINK FOR MORE WORST HEARTBREAK STORIES FROM NIGERIANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDGe-GhRzjM

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Taich(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
This is really funny, but why will I enjoy reading breakup stories?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by dammie4j(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lol. So sorry about that. Unfortunately, I’m planning same cos the weight is definitely lighter based on my aspirations and I need to open up my options.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Hezzyluv: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2022
Taich:

Are you a sadist? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
dammie4j:
Lol. So sorry about that. Unfortunately, I’m planning same cos the weight is definitely lighter based on my aspirations and I need to open up my options.

Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Are you a sadist? grin

grin grin grin Haha
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Emma2Seconds: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Must You Know About His Movements

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by duduade: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
He is a coward

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Shalommy(f): 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Love all but trust none. Our enemies are the people around us not strangers. He did nothing wrong. Chaii

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by waynetee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Perhaps he doesn't see you as his gf

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by lecowas: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Taich:

Most probably u're not in a relationship. Human nature wants other to be like them when they are not doing well but doesn't want others to be like them when they are doing well.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by YOUDARE: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
you know now don't ya

12yrs Facebook account for sale at 7k only.dm number in signature
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by kelspinall(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
check yourself sis maybe your attitude is baaaad or you gat nutin to offer.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Taich(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=lecowas post=113562827]

Most probably u're not in a relationship. Human nature wants other to be like them when they are not doing well but doesn't want others to be like them when they are doing
� I don't like and will not enjoy other people's pain that is my position and as for being in a relationship, I be person Papa ooo. I have this notion that emotions are infectious, I surround myself with happy people always, life is too short to dwell in the negative.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Taich(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Are you a sadist? grin

I am a pure opposite of that.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by lecowas: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Taich post=113565674][/quote]

Lol... My logic is totally wrong with u, I apologize. But generally speaking, that is what it is! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Nazgul: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
You were obviously dating yourself. He never saw a future with you. Don't take it so personal.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Bahamas95(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Maybe the baba or prophet warned him not to tell anybody about his traveling plans until he gets there.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Taich(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Lol... My logic is totally wrong with u, I apologize. But generally speaking, that is what it is! cheesy

It ok man, we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by makeherscream(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
tmtnigeria:
“Nothing much, man just got up and left the country without telling me. Got to know he relocated a week after from his social media. He posted “welcome to a new dispensation and pictures of himself in the snow. I was seriously confused. I was worried because I thought he was sick or something bad had happened to him because I kept calling him but it wasn’t going through. Naija men really need to do better sha. Why would anyone keep relocation plans away from their partner? When it’s not like I’m the weapon fashioned against him.”

and common sense did not tell you to go and check up on him In his apartment or where you waiting for him to sent you TF before you visit him ,

Nigerian girls are useless some of them undecided

you never loved him , why are you now complaining
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by DroppingLiquid: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
tmtnigeria:

Must have been a terrible girlfriend for him to do that. Abi her mind don calm down na. All the shakara and mind games don end.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Nonexisting: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
He is a wise nigga. If you were a good girlfriend, he would not only tell you but would also pay your brideprice before relocating knowing fully well that it would be hard for him to get another you when he returns. But in this case, he knew quite well he was dating a daughter of Jezebel so leaving you was a perfect new chapter in his life. God bless that nigga and his hustle.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tidalstorm(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
So she can shed crocodile tears?
That was how a friend of mine was supposed to go abroad for his masters till this girl cried to the heavens. Chairman didn't travel again.
Babe later left him and married someone else.
Chairman still dey 9ja dey sing had i known.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don’t forget to watch full video for stories that would blow your mind!

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Boogyman557: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP!

THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Perfectnumber6(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Who knows , Perhaps he saw you as the weapon fashioned against him ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by newdawnlive: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
some guyx are kids.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Dmacqh(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
“...Naija men really need to do better sha. Why would anyone keep relocation plans away from their partner? When it’s not like I’m the weapon fashioned against him.”

This got me . She aren’t his partner .
As a partners, you should know your other partner hobbies, best food, color ,temperament, names, career, movements. etc. Partners are best friends.

Besides if she was , she did know , when he talks about his passport, to his application , interview, etc. She used I called him severally as cover ups. You didn’t call him . It’s a one way communication from him. As he didn’t call, the partnership was frozen. A queen and more aka status viewer.

You are his sex partner ( hook up ).
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tunjijones(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are just his fuc.kmate. He doesn't see u as his partner or girl friend.

But how do people keep secret. I no sabi keep secret at all. If na me, I for don tell half of Nigeria say I dey japa.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2022
Want more heart-wrenching breakup stories?

Watch here:

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by MemoriesAndMe: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
He was never your boyfriend, you were probably a side chick. You said he was your boyfriend and you thought he was sick and that was why he didn't answer your calls.

If you really cared about him, why not go and check on him? You never did. Suddenly you heard he has left the country and crafted the breakup story.

If another man had taken you out of the country, would you have informed him? Would you have informed everyone here? So, we know what went down.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by milliondollas(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
HE KNOW YOUR OTHER BOY FRIENDS AND SUGER DADDY

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Started Sleeping With My Twin Sister (no Insults Pls) / Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.