Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. (250 Views)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by funkeyuche: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
These trend is dedicated to those patiently waiting on God, working legit/smart, fighting diseases, sickness, addiction, and depression. Just know all is well and life got the best for you.
It's Sunday morning as a new convert filled with zeal, I wear my well starch first grade OK shirt matched with beltless panties and my stubborn Aba shoe. With style I gallivant for church service, the service was amazing with over (17) scriptures was enlightened on "Love of God in Christ" the insight on the topic was so powerful and informative, all my belle just dey sweet me like make I just reach house open my bible read and meditate on those scriptures.
After service walking back home Nature calls Oohss! my tummy sending hunger signal alerting me my last meal was yesterday afternoon. luckily I saw a lady coming out from a church with a thanks for coming Jollof pack with reflex my brain switch to survival mode, me too enter the church sight a young usher and talked to him how I really need that Jollof pack, with smile's he gave me a complete pack with #500. Mehn! the two combination was like a dream come true, food to quench my hunger with #500 to get a good hair cut these evening. Am so happy will be looking smart first day at work tomorrow after waiting with my HND for months no job had to go for the available option.
God always provide and protect is son, plan, work and patiently wait for the Almighty God to do his.
Thanks Bolarin (usher) you really made my day.
Thanks church that Jollof really make sense and it's been five month I never chop standard chicken.
Thanks for taking your time to read these, Mod please make I get front page since 2012 I joined Nairaland I never experience the joy of FP.
#onlypositivevibes

1 Share

Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by felixzo1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
there is hunger in the land. but our leaders are blind
Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by AlhajiNatty(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
OP, you didn't do justice to this your thread.
Why not drop the name of the Church. Nwa mmadu might be led in the spirit to pay them a Jollof visit next week Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by Oblongata: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
So what now happens in the next full month before you receive salary?

Abi make I bite this one?

1 Like

Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
funkeyuche:
These trend is dedicated to those patiently waiting on God, working legit/smart, fighting diseases, sickness, addiction, and depression. Just know all is well and life got the best for you.
It's Sunday morning as a new convert filled with zeal, I wear my well starch first grade OK shirt matched with beltless panties and my stubborn Aba shoe. With style I gallivant for church service, the service was amazing with over (17) scriptures was enlightened on "Love of God in Christ" the insight on the topic was so powerful and informative, all my belle just dey sweet me like make I just reach house open my bible read and meditate on those scriptures.
After service walking back home Nature calls Oohss! my tummy sending hunger signal alerting me my last meal was yesterday afternoon. luckily I saw a lady coming out from a church with a thanks for coming Jollof pack with reflex my brain switch to survival mode, me too enter the church sight a young usher and talked to him how I really need that Jollof pack, with smile's he gave me a complete pack with #500. Mehn! the two combination was like a dream come true, food to quench my hunger with #500 to get a good hair cut these evening. Am so happy will be looking smart first day at work tomorrow after waiting with my HND for months no job had to go for the available option.

God always provide and protect is son, plan, work and patiently wait for the Almighty God to do his.
Thanks Bolarin (usher) you really made my day.
Thanks church that Jollof really make sense and it's been five month I never chop standard chicken.
Thanks for taking your time to read these, Mod please make I get front page since 2012 I joined Nairaland I experience the joy of FP.
#onlypositivevibes

Thanks to God on getting your tommy full of food..may God provide a permanent solution were u wld be satisfying the bellies of hungry children at weekends..amen
Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by funkeyuche: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Why not drop the name of the Church. Nwa mmadu might be led in the spirit to pay them a Jollof visit next week Sunday.
brother thats like exposing your source of survival nah.,. Joking! it will look like am doing advert for them here.
Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by funkeyuche: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Thanks to God on getting your tommy full of food..may God provide a permanent solution were u wld be satisfying the bellies of hungry children at weekends..amen
Amen., sincerely these year is so hard, I had to take a dairy of it so when it starts getting rainy i will make a good book on it. God pikin don see chun chi, it is well.
Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by funkeyuche: 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Oblongata:
So what now happens in the next full month before you receive salary?
These ? nah God hand he dey.
Re: How A Young Usher From Another Church Parish Made My Day. by OluwaJohn77: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
I guess is HOUSE ON THE ROCK

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Africans So Religious? / Northern Nigeria- Is Islam For Muslims, Or All Nigerians? / Powerful Pastor Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.