Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) (518 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by onthehill: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, James Chiamaka Elizabeth, called off her wedding after she discovered that her soon-to-be husband is married with kids, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on her Facebook page on Saturday 20th November 2021, Elizabeth apologised to her friends for any inconvenience the cancellation may have caused them.

She wrote;

"Dear friends,

THE WEDDING IS CANCELLED

I have decided to call off the wedding slated for this morning because I discovered that the man I intended to marry is already married with children.

I am pained and I wish to sincerely apologise for whatever inconvenience this may cause especially those who may be coming into town from far away. I won't be able to receive calls at the moment, or respond to questions and comments as I will be offline for a while to clear my head, but you can reach me via SMS at +2348123597112.

Thank you for your understanding.

~ Chiamaka"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4872233346142634&id=100000680518756

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by onthehill: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
More

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Baawaa(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good,she discovered before the wedding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
Things are really happening
Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by silvoclaira: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sorry Chiamaka

Your relationship never stood a chance, because it was never on even ground.

It’s easy to lie to yourself about an affair because it’s so isolated from reality. If a friend of mine were to tell me all about her relationship with a married man, I’d be worried about things ending in flames and her broken heart.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Olarewaju89: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Must you lie before winning someone heart

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh
Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Gentle034(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Inside Life
Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Kanixt(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't believe marrying more than one wife will land you in hell after this life

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by endsarrrs(f): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Aboki taste Igbo Amaka pvssy him come forget him wife and kids for North.

He typically has been believing all of his own lies. Until Chiamaka found out undecided

Chiamaka sorry sis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Davash222(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Endeavour to run a background check before accepting to marry him. Don't be enchanted by his money and gbola and forget the basic things to do before saying YES.

Some of you girls just say YES just out of desperation, greed, and to escape poverty.

My prayers are with her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by dawnomike(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
She did the wise and honorable thing...
Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by funshint(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Some people are just terrible... I'm sure he's a policeman or any of this federal govt staff.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by siofra(f): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
See his strong ugly face. He even looks like he has ten children angry

You did well dear
Re: Lady Cancels Wedding After Discovering Her Man Is Married With Children (Pix) by Boogyman557: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / What You Should Know About 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.