Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply (5442 Views)

Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Landlords And Tenants' Rights In Nigeria / Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Danjikanbauchi: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo really need to change from their old way. Not only Yoruba or Hausa people don't give their property to igbo but igbo to igbo doing the same thing to themselves.
why not support other Nigerians let push this Igbo people out of Nigeria, instead of fighting and killing to have them stay with us ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
PROBLEMATIC PEOPLE.

FULL OF HATE, ANGER, PERDITION AND SORROW grin grin
Lol ! The most PROBLEMATIC PEOPLE THAT ARE FULL OF HATE AND ANGER PERDITION , EVEN SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC INFERIORITY COMPLEX ARE YOUR FULANI LOTS WHO ARE GOING KILLING THEIR HOSTS IN ORDER TO CONQUER THEM....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by ThatFairGuy: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
Children of HATE, fed and raised with HATE. It's ancestral grin grin

Over 500 tribes hating on only Igbos WTF grin
esnbrutality:
Shameless thread for little children to expose what their useless elders discuss with them in their tiny houses after eating that putrid and foul smelling gbegiri and ewedu concoction.

You say they are Proud....and that Pride upsets you? You done crazee finish. Did they beg you for food, clothes,medical supplies,etc What is it with you miscreants that you can't even phantom staying without who you obviously envy and hate? You Afonja inhabitants are truly sick.

chigator2:

See mumu talk oo;

Did our Pride kill anyone, did it steal your money or house, did our Pride rape your sister/wife ?

If we can't Pride in ourselves, what else should we pride in. If low self esteem is a trait of your people, sorry not mine.

Don't come and defend stupidity here in a senseless manner.

You ask what we have ? Yet the entire 500 tribes you quote can bear the thought of having us leave the country. Bunch of losers. Disgraceful.

You are being petty, envious, inferior and paranoid. Develop yo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by 9japride(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
What people don't understand is that majority of all these stories are fake. They are same people here who just open irrelevant threads just to catch cruise and when you attack them, they will say don't take it personal. But their post propagate hatred. This Buhari regime has really brought out the hidden intention of most people whom pretend to be nice. Countries are developing new ideas, but here is all about petty bigotry. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by ThatFairGuy: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ndi ayiyo grin

Children of HATE, Fed and raised with HATE
Emergingnation1:
Lol ! The most PROBLEMATIC PEOPLE THAT ARE FULL OF HATE AND ANGER PERDITION , EVEN SUFFERING FROM CHRONIC INFERIORITY COMPLEX ARE YOUR FULANI LOTS WHO ARE GOING KILLING THEIR HOSTS IN ORDER TO CONQUER THEM....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
9japride:
What people don't understand is that majority of all these stories are fake. They are same people here who just open irrelevant threads just to catch cruise and when you attack them, they will say don't take it personal. But their post propagate hatred. This Buhari regime has really brought out the hidden intention of most people whom pretend to be nice. Countries are developing new ideas, but here is all about petty bigotry. Smh
I always weep when I see TALENTS wasting in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by OBALOLA55(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
MADAM DOMINIQUE IS EVEN VIEWING embarassed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by sunjai(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
walefresh3:
even for Lagos here.. nobody dey give house to Igbo again... I hope dey change .. dey hardly pay rentage.
make I hear word. Nobi your Yoruba brother absconded with people's house rent money and never completed the house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by sunjai(f): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
princdebola201:
why do u think majority of slums in lagos re populated by igbos
that's where you lie, cos last time I checked it is Yorubas.
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo really need to change from their old way. Not only Yoruba or Hausa people don't give their property to igbo but igbo to igbo doing the same thing to themselves.

May God deliver you from IgboPhobia!!!
Almost alllll your posts are all about the Igbos!!!!!

You nor dey shame?!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
walefresh3:
even for Lagos here.. nobody dey give house to Igbo again... I hope dey change .. dey hardly pay rentage.
See person wey dey share boys qtrs for agege dey talk! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
CHILDREN RAISED WITH HATE ANGER PERDITION AND SORROW grin
Says marauding fulani terrorist, the lowest IQ people on earth grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Emergingnation1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ndi ayiyo grin

Children of HATE, Fed and raised with HATE
Says murderous Fulani terrorist..... Low IQ stunts

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
CHILDREN RAISED WITH HATE ANGER PERDITION AND SORROW
says a parasitic alumajiri bambiala.
Emergingnation1 yaff finish you patapata

grin

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
remember that you're a dot in a circle
You have no place to go

See am... already crying that Igbos will soon move grin

Unity begging 101 grin
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Paretomaster1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Flatr**ons change your ways.... Since I was Lil, I always hear tale of people refusing to sell land to Flatro**ns or give them rent....

They are always full of themselves, feeling smart when they are actually the dumbest people ever....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Go to that particular thread on Twitter and see the replies there. Then come back here let’s discuss.

When multitudes keep complaining bitterly about a particular issue/person..then check well.

Be a good boy and do the needful,join others to push them out of the naija and you will have your peace. grin
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Flatr**ons change your ways.... Since I was Lil, I always hear tale of people refusing to sell land to Flatro**ns or give them rent....

They are always full of themselves, feeling smart when they are actually the dumbest people ever....

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by KanoFirstSon: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

[b]Unity begging[/b]101 grin

The opposite of unity begger is secession begger.

Nairaland and phrases generated from here grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Paretomaster1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
why not support other Nigerians let push this Igbo people out of Nigeria, instead of fighting and killing to have them stay with us ?

They want to leave, let them leave, why should it be our business to help them...??

See, truth is these Flatro**ns will rather die than leave Nigeria, they will cry if u force them to leave, why did you think they can't go back to their land in protest?? Rather they are trooping into every crannies of Nigeria..

The Biafra the shameless dots are looking for is the one they will continue to stay in the "ZOO" they tell u they want to stay here as foreigners... Just imagine...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by AfonjaConehead: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

The opposite of unity begger is secession begger.

Nairaland and phrases generated from here what's the opposite of alumajiri? gringrin
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Dhury: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:
That is the reason why Igbo must leave this contraption to enable Hausa/Fulani and yoruba to enjoy their Intimacy in full form in their Nigeria....
why running to Abuja after encouraging sit at home.in sit at home land

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by espn(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
chigator2:
Mods if you can't act speedily on this useless thread populated by ethnic idiots then you have confirmed by fears about this platform.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. (Violated)

I once made a thread about how this platform and it's members are highly obsessed with Igbos with screenshot proofs. The politics section especially is always riddled with threads on Igbos where the author's apparently can't hide their hate towards Igbos.
And the mods remain aloof until the case is reversed them they act like they actually have a meaningful job.

We move sha. I assure you that Igbos we never die or lie down for you to step or kick on us or please you.
Taaa...
I wish tou can always be sincere and be truthful to yourself...I am aware anything about tinubu or southwest...Igbos on this forum will always use hateful and spiteful comments...Have you ever reported this to the Mods? Don't be one sided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Tinubuadvocate: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
You always out of point God will deliver.
Danjikanbauchi:
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by ArticleBeast: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Very true! Igbo people don’t like paying rent.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Tinubuadvocate: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
You always out of point God will deliver you.
Danjikanbauchi:

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Tinubuadvocate: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Stop interpreting everything to tribalism.
AfonjaConehead:

May God deliver you from IgboPhobia!!!
Almost alllll your posts are all about the Igbos!!!!!

You nor dey shame?!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by midolian(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
nosiebaba:
And they aren't lying. I know igbo landlords that have to employ the services of yoruba caretakers to ensure that their igbo tenants pay their rent when due. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Unity begging 101 grin
freedom beggar 401

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Lionnation: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Lol ! Fulani Muslim.... You're falsely Accursing my lots, you expect me not to defend them..... You hate some one, yet you can't imagine your pathetic life without them.... Coward
dont mind them coward Nigerians, Igbo thus Igbo that yet scared to live without them, nawao African people seff
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by Lionnation: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
freedom beggar 401
anyone who begs for freedom already believed in himself but a coward is scared to let go of his little gains from others even when he is been dehamnised
Re: Igbo Woman Laments Bitterly About Abuja Landlords And Gets A Huge Reply by haffaze777(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is fake news because Igbo own all the property in Abuja and Lagosgrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2,428 sqm Property In Prime Location In Kaduna G.R.A / Qatar Work Visa Enquiry..... / The Emerald Court Isheri, Beside Diamond Estate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.