Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant (3351 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Michelle55: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2021
E choke.. I can't say more than this
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by ikennamadu1(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2021
femi4:
This is fake...more like a reply to the girl that announced the cancellation of her wedding on Facebook

I done dey notice you for this nairaland... Everything na fake to you... This one mean say you get trust issues.. try work on yourself bro
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by dreyboard(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Who wrote the script grin..., He didn't know till 5 months, mtcheeew
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by robosky02(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Caramia2020:
Hmm, wonderment, u mean to say when d pregnancy was 3 months he did not notice, even 4 months, super Tory.

With the standing instruction she gave him

He wouldn't ever imaging it let alone to think it
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
kilisi:
Holy Spirit pregnancy!
Using the Holy Spirit wasn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Danjikanbauchi: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2021
This was how nature saved me from one fine queen like that, when she come to my house saw my dad's house wanted to tie me with pregnancy. She has been forcing me to have sex with her but my mind has never accepted that the day she slept in my room I only finger her till she cum and slept off because I don't know what happen my dick refused to stand that night, two weeks later Aunty told me that she is pregnant.

And that I was responsible to some extend I begane to question my sanity if I actually did.
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by GIdiata(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
This one cancels the other one where a married man with kids was wedding an innocent grin grin lady and she has to cancel the wedding on realizing.We wait for the next one so we can count our scores since its gender war on nairaland .

You know she's innocent because u are God abi?

Gender war. Thanks to you and your crew.
But we're equal to the task cool

Nigerian women hoes are terrible.
Wickedness and manipulation is in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by IbadeHQ: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bennysam:

You won't see that hoe called futureisfemale on this thread because she carry her frustrated life around looking for whom to destroy

E get one wey dey answer Onyi22 that one worst pass this one. Dem go run comot for this thread beacuse na dere way be that. Very satanic people dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEMDOM: Cool Or Not Cool? / "Your Sweet Bumbum Needs A Perfect Super Diick" - Fan Tells Sexy Kenya Female DJ / The Moment Groom 'Sucked' The Bride During Wedding Kiss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.