Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant (3345 Views)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by robosky02(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Man cancelled wedding after lady he hadn't slept with is 5 months pregnant

Lalasticlala. Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by daddytime(m): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lol

Wahala

Battle of the sexes...
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Hashabiah: 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing in this generation is sacred anymore. Even the institution of celibacy and marriage has been bastardized by devilish concepts of sex and immorality. And I wonder what sort of future the human race will have if things continue like this

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by pussymonger1: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
DAMN IT'S A WICKED WORLD shocked GUARDS ON TILL I DIE .NO FUGACCII
Hashabiah:
This generations

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by garriAndsugar: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Ok oh

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by kilisi(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holy Spirit pregnancy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by robosky02(m): 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Fear women..... Some can tear your Hart

No wonder some men take revenge on all skirt ladies

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by fergie001: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
robosky02:
Fear women..... Some can tear your Hart

No wonder some men take revenge on all skirt ladies
Hmmmm.......I have an experience close to this.

The mental stress it gives to you take years to heal. Baba should just move on, nothing dey am.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by funshint(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hope it's not that earlier story we heard about. Abi dis is another side of the story...fear human!

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by CryptoClub2018: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale that was masturbating on the previous thread life a frustrated lowlife person, what does she have to say about this?
You will never see her been active here. From today, I'm sure no one will take you serious again because you have lost your integrity

6 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by robosky02(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
fergie001:

Hmmmm.......I have an experience close to this.

The mental stress it gives to you take years to heal. Baba should just move on, nothing dey am.

The funny thing when you see the bros involved you'll just weak

For a lady you hold with high esteem....

See this case one small abiki boy

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Boogyman557: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by fergie001: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
robosky02:
The funny thing when you see the bros involved you'll just weak

For a lady you hold with high esteem....See this case one small abiki boy
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by foxxydude: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by flokii: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Typical case of buy 1 get 1 free grin

They wan do the guy ojoro.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by JustStupidity: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmm! It's funny and at the same time not funny. I just pity men that takes all this bannies serious.

Anyway, the man should start with the punishment below

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Nonexisting: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
He hasn't slept with her but she is 5months pregnant. Nigerian vaginarians on the beat. Listen up people, we have an immaculate conception in our generation. Let's clap our hands for this wonderful miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by ufotty2001: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
I will be very stupid to marry a woman I will not sleep with till after marriage..

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Bennysam: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
robosky02:
Man cancelled wedding after lady he hadn't slept with is 5 months pregnant

Lalasticlala. Mynd44
You won't see that hoe called futureisfemale on this thread because she carry her frustrated life around looking for whom to destroy

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by gift2xl: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Should I call this abomination or Aru.
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
This one cancels the other one where a married man with kids was wedding an innocent lady and she has to cancel the wedding on realizing.We wait for the next one so we can count our scores since its gender war on nairaland.
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by simple250: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
Woman weh be virgin to you na prostitute to another person....

Shine your eye nor be curse o
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by jmoore(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
ufotty2001:
I will be very stupid to marry a woman I will not sleep with till after marriage..

Fornication makes you a candidate of paternity fraud.

If the man in the picture had slept with the lady, he would have thought he is responsible for the pregnancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:18am On Nov 22, 2021
she must be baba jesus mother...
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by JeffreyJunior: 3:09am On Nov 22, 2021
It's good she came clean and told him, not that the man found out.

My guess is that she was no longer interested in marrying him and cooked up the story to send him away or she might have come to the conclusion that her cover ups had reached end of the road and decided to come clean.

The treachery in denying him sex for 2 years and having it with someone else is disheartening but the man should be grateful for knowing the truth now than later.
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by cooooooks(m): 3:26am On Nov 22, 2021
In my opinion, anyone that tells you to "wait for marriage", run.

It's usually a scam (an effective one for gullible virginity worshipping peeps).

You, as a guy or girl, should only wait for marriage if there is a religious reason, both of you are in the church, and you guys keep each other accountable.
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by femi4: 5:02am On Nov 22, 2021
This is fake...more like a reply to the girl that announced the cancellation of her wedding on Facebook
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:21am On Nov 22, 2021
She did not want the wedding. As in she intends to shame him. If she had wanted the wedding, she would have drugged him, put him under a spell, seduced him or employ various means at her disposal to make him sleep with her about 4 or 5 months ago.
And thereafter push pregnancy on him.
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Fiscus105(m): 5:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
Nothing in this generation is sacred anymore. Even the institution of celibacy and marriage has been bastardized by devilish concepts of sex and immorality. And I wonder what sort of future the human race will have if things continue like this

Reacting emmotionally to every fake story, hope this won't affect you in ur own relationship now? Oga 75% of online posts are figment of imaginations and 95% of real story are one sided
Re: Man Cancelled Wedding After Lady He Hadn't Slept With Is 5 Months Pregnant by Caramia2020(m): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm, wonderment, u mean to say when d pregnancy was 3 months he did not notice, even 4 months, super Tory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Only Thing Nigeria Girls Can Offer You / My People Help Dis Case Of Mine / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.