Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect (27372 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Otasikwe(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
I pity Niger deltans, with the current event and what happened in the oil market during the peak of covid-19, if nothing is being done to savage their land, they will suffer for it in years to come.
In the next 30 to 40 years time, oil would become irrelevant, the worth of oil will no longer be encouraging. If that should happen, what would be the fate of Nigeria and Niger deltans as a whole?
What will now save the situation, question that really needs an answer
ur very very stupid

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Anndrew(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

Now imagine all that land become useless because of all spill.
Meanwhile the architects of the destruction will collect millions and leave the people to their plight and be shouting marginalisation
..the tinz self tire me...waiting man go do....everybody just dey do anyhow them like
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay, your pity is welcomed.
Don't worry !
Is it not omoku!
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by tfelicityk(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Another attention calling...

Why are the representative so cruel?
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by okorogodwin4(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
They have found oil in the north we can now divide

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by hustler2828: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

The black soot that is destroying port Harcourt is not a health concern?

No guts no glory. There will always be a sacrifices or price to pay for anything good to come. Nothing is free even in Freetown. Sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone to get what we want.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by sirmose: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Please, kindly correct the name of the LGA. It's Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, not Andoni which is an LGA on its own and a riverine area different from Ndoni.
Thank you.

fergie001:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Anndrew:
..the tinz self tire me...waiting man go do....everybody just dey do anyhow them like
Ogoninwith all the international judgement .them dey there!
Omoku wan bad people to carry them join
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Ogbanga0913: 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Are they from Baysela or from Andoni?
There are mixed up Andoni is a different local government area entirely.
Ogba,Egbema Ndoni local government area is a lga too all these local government areas are within Rivers State.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

Don't worry !
Is it not omoku!

Omoku is your mother. Meaning: It's one of the places that feeds your miserable nation. cheesy

Without money from that place, the federal allocation of your state will reduce and people from you state will suffer more than they're currently suffering. kiss

I won't dignify you with a reply again sha. I wan watch match. It's more important than engaging you.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
hustler2828:

No guts no glory. There will always be a sacrifices or price to pay for anything good to come. Nothing is free even in Freetown. Sometimes we need to step out of our comfort zone to get what we want.
No guts no glory
Let's us kill all the people with poisoned air so that the fg can listen to the people.

It is the dumbest idea and plan a human being can think of!
Same thinking kanu had in the south east "hey guys sit at home until I get free"

Absolutely dumb
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by InvertedHammer: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
/
Deal "directly" with the 27 communities == They want money for Xmas and End of Year party. That's all. It ain't got nothing to do with environmental degradation.

/

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by AfonjaConehead: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
They must be daft not to know that they are shooting themselves on the foot.
Their communities will suffer for this.
They will also be treated in the language they understand.
Violence and gra gra solves nothing.
RIP to Saro Wiwa, the good and sensible Naija Delta.

It's possible

Who beg una not to damage?
Keep damaging nah.
Abi na me wey dey Lagos go suffer am?
Yeye
Then shut up, thank you

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Omoku is your mother. Meaning: It's one of the places that feeds your miserable nation. cheesy

Without money from that place, the federal allocation of your state will reduce and people from you state will suffer more than they're currently suffering. kiss
Point of correction!
Omoku contribution to Nigeria is a speck!
And the main militants have tried this approach and blew up all the oil wells

What was the result

1.of cousre Nigeria entered into recession but they did not see the bigger picture

2.All the niger delta state completely ran a ground
For months the states could not pay their workers salaries
And that action is still affecting the states till today because all the states sent to meet the fg for bailout and loans
The hunger in the niger delta was to feasible and physical.
From Rivers state to akwa Ibom!
Meanwhile the fg was balling with funds!

It is the stupidest idea militant can come up with.

Like I said na Omoku I dey pity
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
Timmi:

It’s interesting when the man stay home and didn’t travel, you complain and now when he made few trips representing the country you still complain. Part of a bunch on wailers and complainers.

It is very interesting to know that you're so used to absurdities to the point where you justify such and even rationalize it.

Glad to be tagged a wailer unlike you that has been a career and endemic sycophant.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Omodua(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
Keep on destroying the environment and expect the oil companies to give una money Everytime bunch of useless idiots
Useless idiots? You need mental evaluation. How I wish it's your community being degraded and left in the lurch in face of humongous resources.
You are the useless idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Odunemmy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Happy Sunday nairalanders. I'm an active member on this forum. I had to create this account because I'm seriously in need of help. I'm a part 1 student of OAU, I'm just done with my second semester examinations, I did the last paper on Friday, planned to go back home this weekend, but unfortunately, I'm presently stuck in Ife, because I don't have any cash for transport. Only God knows how I managed throughout the examination period, because there isn't much at home. Please, nairalanders, I need your help just to gather whatever I can to go back home, even my foodstuff had finished, so I can no longer stay in Ife. I'm from Owo in Ondo State and the total transport fee is #1800. Thank you and God bless you all. GTB 0669905862 Folanikuteyi Odunayo. Please, any amount, even if it's #100.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Hamiltonii: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
Keep on destroying the environment and expect the oil companies to give una money Everytime bunch of useless idiots

You are the idiót. Is our oil or environment your business?

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Hamiltonii: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dàft.

It's possible

Keep damaging nah.
Yeye
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Hamiltonii: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dàft.

It's possible

Keep damaging nah.
Yeye

Dâft.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by hustler2828: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

No guts no glory
Let's us kill all the people with poisoned air so that the fg can listen to the people.

It is the dumbest idea and plan a human being can think of!
Same thinking kanu had in the south east "hey guys sit at home until I get free"

Absolutely dumb

Don't bring Kanu into this it has nothing to do with him, I am not his fan to each his own. Poison air, poison land, poison water, this has been the story all these years. Do you know how many oil rigs and pipelines that are exploding on their own on daily basis even without being tempered with? Take the recent oil leakage at Nembe for instance. Sometimes it takes months for the oil companies to make repairs on these damaged pipelines and guess who is suffering from the damage? The oil field in Imiringi is producing bad air emissions day in day out, what has the government done to stop that? Worst of all that same Imiringi doesn't have light or good roads. And you want me to sit down and inhale poison for nothing? That would be the dumbest idea or don't you think so. Is better I blow it up, so that at the end of the day, oil firm will stop emitting poison for me to inhale.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by 36STATES: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekeuku Pureheart -

This is the type of names the fulani likes a lot as Niger Delta leaders. They know he is not going to cause them much problem. Just few millions, he will forget everything and allow the oil to continue flowing again to Abuja, while he keeps moving in the dark in his canoe in the creek. Very foolish blockheads that don't know that their communities are supposed to look like Dubia.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by tenpipsperday: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:

You are nothing but a parasite who is only interested in living off your host. They are exploring oil but you don't see it as destroying the environment even giving the host nothing.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
hustler2828:

Don't bring Kanu into this it has nothing to do with him, I am not his fan to each his own. Poison air, poison land, poison water, this has been the story all these years. Do you know how many oil rigs and pipelines that are exploding on their own on daily basis even without being tempered with? Take the recent oil leakage at Nembe for instance. Sometimes it takes months for the oil companies to make repairs on these damaged pipelines and guess who is suffering from the damage? The oil field in Imiringi is producing bad air emissions day in day out, what has the government done to stop that? Worst of all that same Imiringi doesn't have light or good roads. And you want me to sit down and inhale poison for nothing? That would be the dumbest idea or don't you think so. Is better I blow it up, so that at the end of the day, oil firm will stop emitting poison for me to inhale.
Do you know that nembe leakage and many more was as a result of deliberate sabotage?
How many sabatoge do you think the oil companies can keep up with!

Now let me say I tow your line of thought that oil companies and deliberately destroying the communities.
Is it the blowing up of the installation to further compound the environment the sustainable solution
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by tenpipsperday: 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hamiltonii:

You are the idiót. Is our oil or environment your business?

You dey mind the foolish parasite?

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Bigchristo: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
Shut up your mouth, it’s constitutional in every country to recognize the host community while doing oil exploration, some of you people just come here and talk rubbish without knowing the truth, if you’re current you will understand that each community that has oil are entitled to a certain percentage from companies, Agip failed to deal directly with this guys that’s the problem here.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by richmanrichard: 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
our oil money ppl again.... give dem billions today n tomorrow they come back for more.drink, Bleep n take double chief title and born more children
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by nedekid: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
thundafire:
Hmm. These ones are not ipob or igbos who are landlocked and have nothing they can use to squeeze the balls of Nigeria.
This guys are Niger delta. Where the blood flows through the veins of the country. The belle of the nation. Agip and gov will play ball with them, if not, shoukd it escalate, hunger will catch the country in this precarious time.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by richmanrichard: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bigchristo:
Shut up your mouth, it’s constitutional in every country to recognize the host community while doing oil exploration, some of you people just come here and talk rubbish without knowing the truth, if you’re current you will understand that each community that has oil are entitled to a certain percentage from companies, Agip failed to deal directly with this guys that’s the problem here.
so you think agip has not done that? they just want more
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Anndrew(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

Ogoninwith all the international judgement .them dey there!
Omoku wan bad people to carry them join
na sapa nah...them dey fight for there pocket....maybe ogoni no give them there previous share or the raba no dey come as usual...I no fir remember when last them bomb agip pipe line...I blame the government
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by hustler2828: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
baralatie:

Do you know that nembe leakage and many more was as a result of deliberate sabotage?
How many sabatoge do you think the oil companies can keep up with!

Now let me say I tow your line of thought that oil companies and deliberately destroying the communities.
Is it the blowing up of the installation to further compound the environment the sustainable solution

At the bolded will sitting down hoping and praying bring a sustainable solution? The answer is a resounding NO. Because that is what we have been doing all this while, praying and hoping for better days. Even without blowing up oil facilities, the activities of these oil firms alone are polluting the environment already and the government is doing nothing about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N13bn Fraud: Tompolo Shuns Court’s Invitation / INEC Budget: Presidency Attacks Saraki / Abdulrahaman Abdulrasak Was Booed Off Stage By Saraki Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.