Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect (27376 Views)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers, Insist On Justice / Niger Delta Militants Blow Conoil Facility Up In Bayelsa / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Daveconsult007: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

Quite insightful.
"Southeast you want to mock are still in advantage"
I did not mock SE. I only said they are land locked and do not have a hold on heavy resources they can use as leverage. Dont you see how fgn refused dialog with them but rather decided to crush them? My observation is the the ND is the opposite. Access to the sea and can cause havoc to the oil industry.

Bros, I don't buy the idea of cutting off your head because you have headache.
That being said.

What kind of dialogue are you talking about?
Giving money to militants or Agitators? Then they go in ghost mode and comes out once the money finishes.
Sit down and think about the progress of the ND militancy approach and then look deeper in to the environmental issues they've created.

As for Southeast or ibos, they have their own plans and it's working for them.

Again forget the issue of landlocked because they're not.if they secede from Nigeria today, they will conduct international trade and life will move on.

Talking about about being landlocked, how many ports in entire south south are "Internationally functionally"?

Onne Port witnessed some activities in recent times thanks to patronage from south east merchants.

Lemme tell you this for free,
FG is crushing southeast because they see them as a REAL THREAT which strikes fear.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Bro, forget talk.

Shell has been drilling oil from Ogoni via Oyigbo,
They both share land boundaries.

An energy expert in the industry confirmed this to me.
I think he called it "Horizontal drilling"
How oil wells can be drilled from tens of kilometers away from the actual well.

Honestly I feel bad for ogoni after reading about their story
Oyigbo na Ogoni for ya eye?
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Daveconsult007: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
baralatie:

Oyigbo na Ogoni for ya eye?

Check your map and then revisit of Horizontal drilling.

Shell doesn't need to be in ogoni land physically to exploit oil.

I got this from an expert in the industry.

Shell later sold out the bloc to some ibo men, Tony Elumelu and Trans Corp clique, including Val Ozigbo from anambra
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Daveconsult007:

Check your map and then revisit of Horizontal drilling.

Shell doesn't need to be in ogoni land physically to exploit oil.

I got this from an expert in the industry.

Shell later sold out the bloc to some ibo men, Tony Elumelu and Trans Corp clique, including Val Ozigbo from anambra
Ogoni na Oyigbo for your eye?
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by Daveconsult007: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2021
baralatie:

Ogoni na Oyigbo for your eye?

With horizontal drilling technique
Oil exploitation firm does not need to be in "Ogoni" physically to drilling oil well.
Re: Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect by baralatie(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
Daveconsult007:

With horizontal drilling technique
Oil exploitation firm does not need to be in "Ogoni" physically to drilling oil well.
Is it Ogoni or Oyigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.