Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? (390 Views)

There Is Something That Will Shake The Very Foundation Of Many Marriages. / Do We Still Have Good Marriages In Nigeria? / The Lack Of Money Is The Major Problem That Destroys Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by God1000(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
I've come across countless threads on this platform lately with heartbreaking stories about married couples always at loggerheads and it makes me wonder if people no longer do courtship before going into marriage.
I believe courtship provides you an opportunity to see some unholesome character about your partner and decide whether you're compatible or poles apart.
It seems people (mostly guys) ignore so many bad signs from ladies while dating them all in the name of love which will later haunt them in life, it becomes an entanglement once children are involved.

Seeing all these negative stories everyday is a big discouragement for me, I'm in my early 30s planning to settle down soon but I keep asking myself if I will also become a victim of such situation someday, though my girlfriend appears very good now, she calls me, sends me text messages on phone and Facebook everyday with her airtime, she prays for me as well.
She has all the good qualities in her, I see her as a wife material, if I send her ordinary #200 airtime, she will show a lot of appreciation.

So I believe we still have a handful of good ones out there, but the majority of them are screwed up with wrong mentality about life.
So guys, please don't marry a spendthrif with bad character because of beauty, her beauty will fade away soon and it will be too late then, I really can't condone a besetting wife, i won't even allow my wife to torment me because I don't want to die early, so many husbands have died while their wives are still alive. We should not allow this to continue. Happy Sunday.
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by yuping(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
We can't just tolerate each after achieving our aim(marriage, sex)
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by eddynaira125: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
When last your fiancee support you financially, if the answer is no, then your episode is loading gradually
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by Polynek(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
The issue of marriage is base on individual personalities.
There are pple who are enjoying there marriage out there
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by God1000(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
eddynaira125:
When last your fiancee support you financially, if the answer is no, then your episode is loading gradually
I met her recently and
She doesn't have such capacity now.
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by Bola146(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
99% of what cause the problem is infidelity

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by God1000(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Polynek:
The issue of marriage is base on individual personalities.
There are pple who are enjoying there marriage out there
Sure, but many are in hellish situation
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by God1000(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bola146:
99% of what cause the problem is infidelity
Unfaithfulness is part of it, but why should any good married partner break his or her marital vow and engage in extra marital affairs?
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by Polynek(m): 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:

Sure, but many are in hellish situation
Sure
Everybody won't enjoy there marriage and vice versa very simple

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by eddynaira125: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
God1000:
I met her recently and
She doesn't have such capacity now.
Time bomb loading, N100 recharge card or N20 cold pure water to me is huge gift from anyone claiming he or she has nothing
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by God1000(m): 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
eddynaira125:
Time bomb loading, N100 recharge card or N20 cold pure water to me is huge gift from anyone claiming he or she has nothing
trust me, if I ask her she will definitely give it to me, she will borrow it if she doesn't have it.
But I still appreciate her love and care
Re: Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today? by aimmoney9: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
It is because people love themselves more when they are dating than married....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help Me,, Just Feel In Love The Second Time In My Life / Clubhouse: Alpha Male Mentality / “how Many People He Wan Give His Heart” – Reactions As Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.