Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4796 Views)

Help: I'm Obsessed With TEMS / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Dear Airforce1."i'm Obsessed With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm so excited!!! I just need to create this thread to kinda cool down... grin

I absolutely love my boyfriend, and I'm obsessed with him... cry

He's the sweetest person on this entire planet and he's the most caring... And I'm madly in love with him... I wish everyone here would find a perfect partner... As I have found him! kiss

My boyfriend is from Colombia... And damn! They sure do make 'em romantic in Latin America... grin

He's always sending the cutest messages! He's so good with compliments... And they aren't cheesy... He's so sincere and genuinely concerned about me and my life... embarassed

He's sad that he's gonna spend the new year without me... Somebody should sponsor my trip to Colombia!!! angry

To unite star-crossed lovers!

I'm planning to travel next year... But I can't wait!!!!

I wish there was someone to talk to... Before I explode! I'm so happy... But most of you are joy-less, negative beings who do not understand love... cry

Modified: the haters have arrived...

Firstly, he's as real as any of you...

Secondly, his race isn't important... But his personality... Of all the white and black men I've dealt with, he's the absolute best!

Thirdly, those who'll try to dampen my happiness can go hug a transformer!

I'm still gleeful though! cheesy

Nnu

5 Likes

Re: by Godada(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
Re: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Godada:
I don't expect you to understand!!! angry

But I love him so much!
Re: by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed
How you take even sure say no be one Kabiru from Kebbi state dey chat you so? lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: by brosom(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
This ur novel no dey finish

No dey worry us with ur private life abeg.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
How you take even sure say no be one Kabiru from Kebbi state dey chat you so? lipsrsealed
You're evil!!!! cry

But I know his sisters and parents! grin

We chat...

He's real... But it's sad how Nigerians don't even trust themselves... embarassed

Now! Wish me well! Do you know how it feels to be inlove with someone who's so far away?!

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm so excited!!! I just need to create this thread to kinda cool down... grin

I absolutely love my boyfriend, and I'm obsessed with him... cry

... cry

E go shock you when you discover say your supposed bf dey your backyard grin.

Even if he's real, you still need to take it easy and read on narcissism.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:
This ur novel no dey finish

No dey worry us with ur private life abeg.
I'm so happy! I thought I would share... embarassed
Re: by Danielkelly: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Your motive is to leave nija na fake love<PRETENCE> you dey do we know NO OFFENCES TAKEN
You come post make you for raise your egolimbic feather like tolo tolo eyanga we know NO OFFENCE TAKEN. LAS LAS NA Arrrgh ooorrh yes yes yes baby, the matter go end.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Congratulation babes. I pray to find my own white woman soon, Amen! smiley
Re: by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
toren:

No sand in my garri!

Honestly, I wonder why Nigerians tend to doubt the love interest when he's white...

Would you think this way if I had said he's black or an African?

Anyways... He's real... smiley
Re: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:
Your motive is to leave nija na fake love<PRETENCE> you dey do we know NO OFFENCES TAKEN
You come post make you for raise your egolimbic feather like tolo tolo eyanga we know NO OFFENCE TAKEN. LAS LAS NA Arrrgh ooorrh yes yes yes baby, the matter go end.
I was feeling all fly and sh**... Now you've hurt my feelings...

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
Congratulation babes. I pray to find my own white woman soon, Amen! smiley
Thanks darling! Amen! And I hope you both love yourselves equally!! ♡
Re: by posty56: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
undecided nigga go just they like this create female account they foolish himself
Re: by Danielkelly: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was feeling all fly and sh**... Now you've hurt my feelings...

No whine me joor. Look into my eyes and say it the truth. NA d trend of 9ja girls be dis now. The movies they watch now.
Re: by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
toren:

Even if he's real, you still need to take it easy and read on narcissism.
narcissism? How does this relate?
Re: by brosom(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm so happy! I thought I would share... embarassed
Sorry if my comment hurt u, don't take it to heart.

Truth is its becoming to real to be true. undecided

Anyway, most people deserves to be happy,

If u re happy about it, then I'm left with no choice than to be happy for u too cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:

No whine me joor. Look into my eyes and say it the truth. NA d trend of 9ja girls be dis now. The movies they watch now.
It's not true!!!!

He's really young... And he's still working.. why would I want to scam him? And Colombia isn't a rich European nation...mind you!
Re: by ahnie: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm so happy for you.make you booths continue to be the coolness of each other's eyes.may nothing ever come in between you people.

At least you're now free from all these frustrated broke naija liabilities boys who flocks betnaija offices daily staking 5 odds.

Pls don't quote me....my head no correct this evening,I no normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
brosom:
Sorry if my comment hurt u, don't take it to heart.

Truth is its becoming to real to be true. undecided

Anyway, most people deserves to be happy,

If u re happy about it, then I'm left with no choice than to be happy for u too cool.
Thank you! It's okay... None of the comments here made me sad... This is a forum...got no influence on my love life... wink
Re: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Danielkelly:
DANIEL!!! DANIEL!!!
I HAIL OOO!!!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
ahnie:
I'm so happy for you.make you booths continue to be the coolness of each other's eyes.may nothing ever come in between you people.

At least you're now free from all these frustrated broke naija liabilities boys who flocks betnaija offices daily staking 5 odds.

Pls don't quote me....my head no correct this evening,I no normal.
Lol... Thank you so much sweetheart!

I really appreciate your kindness... Some people want to ruin this thread with their misery... grin

I really really really pray everything remains perfect between he and I!!! embarassed
Re: by Offpoint1: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
I pray it ends in.......

grin
Re: by Danielkelly: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
DANIEL!!! DANIEL!!! I HAIL OOO!!!
Ah Beebah, for real i was just passing by you know
Re: by Danielkelly: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
It's not true!!!!

He's really young... And he's still working.. why would I want to scam him? And Colombia isn't a rich European nation...mind you!
i don ear you, taste and see.
Re: by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
narcissism? How does this relate?

It does. When someone appears to be too perfect. Pls read on "the three phases of narcissistic relationships" and be careful.
Re: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
toren:

It does. When someone appears to be too perfect. Pls read on "the three phases of narcissistic relationships" and be careful.
Oh no... You got it all wrong...

He's an insecure, sweet, introvert and sometimes silly... That's why he's perfect... He's absolutely flawed...as I am... But we fit... So he's perfect! wink

I hate 'perfect' men! grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
Oh no... You got it all wrong...

He's an insecure, sweet, introvert and sometimes silly... That's why he's perfect... He's absolutely flawed...as I am... But we fit... So he's perfect! wink

I hate 'perfect' men! grin

Lol okay. Good luck then. All the best.
Re: by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
I'm happy for you but shine your eyes sha.
Re: by siofra(f): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
God when?

Re: by aimmoney9: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're evil!!!! cry

But I know his sisters and parents! grin

We chat...

He's real... But it's sad how Nigerians don't even trust themselves... embarassed

Now! Wish me well! Do you know how it feels to be inlove with someone who's so far away?!

Trust the cartels at your own risk...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her But I Cant Deal With The Way She Talks! / See Drama On FB: A Guy Finds His Girlfriend's Unclad Photos On His Dad's Phone / Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of ‘calabar Women’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.