Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod (1537 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / A Nairaland Mod Caught Simping (photo) / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ello everybody I'm here to list reasons why sir Seun MUST make me a mod in the romance section (no offence rocktation and farano you guys are doing a great job)

1. I'm a well-behaved nairalander Seun, you can ask around. I don't fight neither do I bully but my haters will never agree angry

2. I promise to ban all the redpillers ensure order in the romance section.

3. I will be a tyrant make sure all the nairalanders abide by the rules of nairaland.

4. I'm qualified for this position. I have a certificate in baking. I'm also a future CEO (WATCH OUT Y'ALL) I can use a computer very well.

5. I promise to close all the redpill threads curb the spread of false information about women on nairaland

6. I will ban any idiot that makes derogatory comments about women.

7. I will also do Christmas giveaway for all my haters.

8. [s]I will make sure the IP addresses of lkillbrokehoes, pumpumking, davash222 are banned from ever creating accounts on nairaland [/s]

9. Lastly Mr. Seun you have to choose me because I'm qualified and I'm a woman. After all you're a feminist and you don't have plenty female mods undecided

Thank y'all for reading.

If you'd like me to be a mod please like and if you don't want me to be a mod please share.

2 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Hashabiah: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
The day this attention-seeking moniker gets a job as a moderator, I will personally swear for Nairaland undecided

7 Likes

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Bigredmachine: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
The No's have it

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by verybadmouth(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Seun consider me also. I am totally available. 100%
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by RealLordZeus(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
The day this attention-seeking moniker gets a job as a moderator, I will personally swear for Nairaland undecided
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by ahmthankgod(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Soifra the robot is much better
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hashabiah:

Eh eh

We'll see.

I really don't know why y'all hate me though

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nonexisting: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
So this is why you have been creating senseless threads. Somebody once called you jobless and I joined in attacking him thinking I was defending the defenceless, now I realize my foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nackzy: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:
Ello everybody I'm here to list reasons why sir Seun MUST make me a mod in the romance section (no offence rocktation and farano you guys are doing a great job)

1. I'm a well-behaved nairalander Seun, you can ask around. I don't fight neither do I bully but my haters will never agree angry

3. I will be a tyrant make sure all the nairalanders abide by the rules of nairaland.

4. I'm qualified for this position. I have a certificate in baking. I'm also a future CEO (WATCH OUT Y'ALL) I can use a computer very well.

5. I promise to close all the redpill threads curb the spread of false information about women on nairaland

8. [s]I will make sure the IP addresses of lkillbrokehoes, pumpumking, davash222 are banned from ever creating accounts on nairaland [/s]

9. Lastly Mr. Seun you have to choose me because I'm qualified and I'm a woman. After all you're a feminist and you don't have plenty female mods undecided

Thank y'all for reading.

If you'd like me to be a mod please like and if you don't want me to be a mod please share.
Unbehalf of Seun and the entire nairaland family i disqualify you from being a mod, because you have bad intentions already, you want to silence freedom of speech abi? Are you Related to APC or Lie Mohammed or Buhari?
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by x123xlolls(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Up
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Hashabiah: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Eh eh

We'll see.

I really don't know why y'all hate me though
You and that Ilamina keep creating topics that show joblessness. And to make you a moderator will certainly weaken the IQ of this forum by 60 points or more
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nackzy:
Unbehalf of Seun and the entire nairaland family i disqualify you from being a mod, because you have bad intentions already, you want to silence freedom of speech abi? Are you Related to APC or Lie Mohammed or Buhari?

Mtchew

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nackzy: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Mtchew
you see shocked
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Wait, make we laugh first.

1 Share

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nonexisting:
So this is why you have been creating senseless threads. Somebody once called you jobless and I joined in attacking him thinking I was defending the defenceless, now I realize my foolishness.

What is wrong with having multiple jobs?

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Awwwwwwnnnn ♥️♥️♥️

Someone liked my post. Whoever it is, I love you♥️♥️♥️♥️

kiss kiss kiss

I promise to be a good moderator. I'll make you proud kiss
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by KingDash: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
all of us go become MODs automatically be that..
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by odinson1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
The day that happens, I'll Quit this Forum and move over to Reddit.

Can't have an Insane,bias and ridiculous feminist overseeing the affairs of a predominantly male section of Nairaland
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Olarewaju89: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Thank y'all for reading.

undecided

To slap you now dey hungry me undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Olunmercy56(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wait, make we laugh first.

He must be enemyofprogress grin grin grin
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique please move my very important post to FrontPage.

It's not easy. I'll soon become like you guys too.

Haters gon' be in sifia pains!!!
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olarewaju89:

undecided

To slap you now dey hungry me undecided

Slap na

When I become a mod you'll be the first person I'll ban. For bullying me.
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Olarewaju89: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Slap na

When I become a mod you'll be the first person I'll ban. For bullying me.

grin

May your phone fall inside water this night. cheesy
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

He must be enemyofprogress grin grin grin
He?? Who??
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Olunmercy56(f): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
He?? Who??

Siofra
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Siofra
so, siofra get hairy balls cheesy cheesy
My belle ooo grin grin

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Pumpumking: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Thank y'all for reading.

angry
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Pumpumking: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
siofra:

Thank y'all for reading.

17 people juss confess that yor head may not be correct but guess wot.....I defended u ..kinda(no ooofennse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Ahmback(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
so, siofra get hairy balls cheesy cheesy My belle ooo grin grin
a saggy one at that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Olunmercy56(f): 4:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
so, siofra get hairy balls cheesy cheesy
My belle ooo grin grin

grin grin
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by lkillbrokehoes: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2021
I wonder why that kiddo hintona/sofra is so jobless, this is one of the reasons why I hate visiting romance section, it's already filled with jobless and low IQ kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Zubby Michael And Yul Edochi Who Is Better Off In Acting / [VIDEO] Other Viral Video Of SHS Girl Dropped Her Nvde Video On Whatsapp Group. / Igbo Man Abroad Begged His Wife To Divorce Him So She Can Continue Sleeping Arou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.