Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod (1565 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / A Nairaland Mod Caught Simping (photo) / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Boogyman557: 5:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool To BLAST ALL of UNA left leg wit my old KALA De HUNGRY ME. WTF MAN
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by BareFacedLies(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
Ello everybody I'm here to list reasons why sir Seun MUST make me a mod in the romance section (no offence rocktation and farano you guys are doing a great job)

1. I'm a well-behaved nairalander Seun, you can ask around. I don't fight neither do I bully but my haters will never agree angry

2. I promise to ban all the redpillers ensure order in the romance section.

3. I will be a tyrant make sure all the nairalanders abide by the rules of nairaland.

4. I'm qualified for this position. I have a certificate in baking. I'm also a future CEO (WATCH OUT Y'ALL) I can use a computer very well.

5. I promise to close all the redpill threads curb the spread of false information about women on nairaland

6. I will ban any idiot that makes derogatory comments about women.

7. I will also do Christmas giveaway for all my haters.

8. [s]I will make sure the IP addresses of lkillbrokehoes, pumpumking, davash222 are banned from ever creating accounts on nairaland [/s]

9. Lastly Mr. Seun you have to choose me because I'm qualified and I'm a woman. After all you're a feminist and you don't have plenty female mods undecided

Thank y'all for reading.

If you'd like me to be a mod please like and if you don't want me to be a mod please share.

You need to first prove that you're female!

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2021
Ahmback:
a saggy one at that grin grin
you don see the balls ni?? undecided
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by muheeb01(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Can't stop laughing.....if you don't blow your own trumpet who go help you....

Check my signature and my profile for my work
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by walesoflyf(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2021
It is well... This guy or girl called Siofra has take this to another level (I heard you have hairy balls).

Anyway, please my people for the sanity of this group to be maintained, please and please even if it's the last thing you'll ever do, that make or female or transgender called Siofra must never be a Mod on this platform abeg... Na God I take beg una.. I come in peace. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by walesoflyf(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2021
It is well... This guy or girl called Siofra has taken this to another level (I heard you have hairy balls).

Anyway, please my people for the sanity of this group to be maintained, please and please even if it's the last thing you'll ever do, that male or female or transgender called Siofra must never be a Mod on this platform abeg... Na God I take beg una.. I come in peace. grin
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by anochuko01(m): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Aswear this is funny grin

If I be seun, I'll make you a mode and break your heart shortly after cheesy
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I wonder why that kiddo hintona/sofra is so jobless, this is one of the reasons why I hate visiting romance section, it's already filled with jobless and low IQ kids

It's Siofra oga high IQ undecided
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by siofra(f): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2021
walesoflyf:
It is well... This guy or girl called Siofra has take this to another level (I heard you have hairy balls).

Anyway, please my people for the sanity of this group to be maintained, please and please even if it's the last thing you'll ever do, that make or female or transgender called Siofra must never be a Mod on this platform abeg... Na God I take beg una.. I come in peace. grin

When I become a moderator you'll be the first person I'll ban angry
Re: Seun This Is Why You MUST Make Siofra A Nairaland Mod by walesoflyf(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

When I become a moderator you'll be the first person I'll ban angry

Thank God you said when.. grin grin.. "Future Impossible Tense".. grin Anything wey make the likes of you a become a Mod on Nairaland, then Nigeria do cast be that.

Infact if you become a mod here, I swear make I naked bath... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Near Busting Experience / Battle Of The Nollywood Big Booties: Chika Ike Vs Onyii Alex (PHOTOS) / English Language Oral Questions And Answers Waec 2022 [june - 10th - 2022]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.