Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun (45155 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Sheriman(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Brendaniel:
The day the Police stops oppressing people is the day the politicians will get scared of the people...

The oppression from the Police is what gives the Politicians power to do and undo without the fear of the citizens...

The Nigerian system of government is a slave to master system of government just like the colonial era, the government must keep the people in check using force (brutality) through the police which enables them amass wealth as they like, anyone who revolts against the system or refuses to comply with the norm or tries to change the system is met with brute force(punished), dealt with or simply tagged a rebel(terrorist) even when he hasn't hurt anyone or carried any weapon just like the colonial era, the question is do you want to be a slave in your country or have freedom in your country...
Good morning my brother.. 90% of Nigerians like it like that to remain as slaves even in their own country and we all can see how this has gotten us in this country. Some Nigerians have accepted it as faith due to their strictly attachment adherent to religion. Politicians are the colonial slave traders while average Nigerians are the slaves. Politicians are not ready to free us in this country they shall continue to used coercion in anyway it cares to employ to deal with anybody who they see as threat to them. The only thing that can free us from this bondage is cooperation and oneness to revolt against this our already known common oppressors irrespective of religion tribes ethnic or language or else nothing will happen in this country. The politicians will just be looting all our resources and enjoying alone for themselves and their families.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by kamalbob(m): 6:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Mynd44:

https://fij.ng/article/policemen-beat-us-based-pastor-in-osun-break-his-jaws-for-challenging-them/

US police are the worst, and I believe he will never try to confront a police officer over there (America) as a black person. So he thought may be since its Nigeria let mess with law. Alright, Mr us-based pastor there you have it grin
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
These are the ones Giving the good officers among them bad names.

Modify :
Where are the Nairaland tribalists typing jargons on the earlier thread about another bad policeman that killed someone yesterday?
I was happy some members here talked sense into them.

This is the kinda policeman that gives the force a bad name.
Abia State government should deal with him before the NPF takes over.

Both of you should keep shut if you have nothing sensible to say on this very sad news.
Stop bringing your tribalistic lifestyle on every news on Nairaland.
That is why your wicked politicians will keep using your heads against one another.
If you see a crime, condemn it outrightly and stop looking at the tribe before you can make a comment .
With youths like you, I wonder what the future holds for Nigeria.
I guess both of you have never heard any yoruba police man killed someone before or James Nwafor that killed over 100 Anambra youths is from the north also?
Shameless tribalistic people.
No be una fault sha, na Nairaland dey allow una.
Annoying species.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by malel1: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Powersurge: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hmm to me this story get k leg o.. although we all know 2many unprofessional officers dey inside the NPF but to me this tory sound somehow o..3 officers beat up lady Cos she dey record them, how did your son incurs a debt of 18mill cos of police harassment and lastly while didn't you file a case against them after you were freed.. cos the broken phone na evidence 1, the sprained elbow na evidence 2 and your dislocated jaw na evidence 3 of assault.. sueing the NPF or heading straight to police Command to lodge an official complain would have been the best but u did nothing ..OK o

Obviously, u never witnessed NP in action.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by andyanders: 6:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Is it not time people start killing policemen. An avarege policeman is an armed robber.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Mrice22: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hmm to me this story get k leg o.. although we all know 2many unprofessional officers dey inside the NPF but to me this tory sound somehow o..3 officers beat up lady Cos she dey record them, how did your son incurs a debt of 18mill cos of police harassment and lastly while didn't you file a case against them after you were freed.. cos the broken phone na evidence 1, the sprained elbow na evidence 2 and your dislocated jaw na evidence 3 of assault.. sueing the NPF or heading straight to police Command to lodge an official complain would have been the best but u did nothing ..OK o
maybe you no dey Naija police no be anybody friend oo..
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:45am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Saheed what are you doubting there? U don't know how useless this country is. Almost a failed country. Everything and everywhere about it is messed up!
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by bestpunterever: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
what is the k leg there, police can arrest you and tagged you as a robber just because you said you ate chicken in the morning.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by just2endowed: 6:48am On Nov 22, 2021
JavaScript90:
police brutality continues. Nigerian police never learn. They even threatened to kill the man and nothing will happen. And the planted a weed 'evidence'.
Abeg make Nigeria legalize weed let me know what kind of evidence the Nigerian police will start manufacturing
They can put a live bullet inside your car
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by WayoProphet: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Very brutal. I see guys targeting and eliminating their family. This I have seen.

Otunski:
The next uprising against the Nigeria police will be brutal. This I have seen. Let them continue in their nefarious activities as their cup will soon be full.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by lanre4411(m): 6:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Bvlgari:
When FIJ contacted Yemisi Opalola, the Osun State Police spokesperson, she asked why Oshiyoya did not file a complaint about his ordeal earlier.

“Why did he not say anything before now? I did not hear of such,” she said.

This woman must be silly...now that u have heard.. what have u done about it and other cases?

Thats how they harrass people anyhow in 9ja...twice i was stopped while visiting 9ja...thank God say dem use their brain sharply
Honestly Nigeria police are very stupid for asking people ' where do you work ? It a trick to bill you and find fault to rope you
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by bergs2: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Its a lie, Nigerian Police cannot be this Wicked..........Helinus

Out darling daddy has sanctified Nigerian police force......Mannabbqgrill

These are Ibob miscreants, they aren't police..........Ngpatroit

Ipob on the beat again with their hate.......HangMNK

Zombies everywhere
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Voiceofthestree: 6:50am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:

You are very stupid
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by udede(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Nigeria doesn't have policemen. Just a bunch of robbers hurriedly put together and given ruffles that they discharge accidentally most times because they lack training.
Nonsense
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by slowice(m): 6:55am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:

You don't know what is going on you still live in a cocoon. Until you encounter those demon then you will know that you ve no protection against them and anything, I mean anything can happen to you.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:

So he should filed a case immediately without giving himself a better treatment? Do you know what shock is and how it can take some people weeks or months to even recover?

Not even a fault of yours when the spokeperson can stupidly fault them for not reporting earlier. Is that how to respond? What type of sick country is this?
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by hush15: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:

What's somehow, na their modus operandi be that. Always unprofessional.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by MoneyTrees(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
First and foremost
Can't you read or write? Have you not seen where he was pressured to sign a document signalling that he wouldn't pursue the case any longer.
Secondly, you've never been a victim so try not to judge what you know nothing about, those dumb mofos took me to the bank @ past 5 (after banking hours) with their connection/ influence over bank security & air of intimidation I was coerced to withdrawing a lumpy amount for them.
Pray never to get a first hand witness of their brutality Ain't CV worthy and you will definitely not be that brave to fight em to the end
Atleast not everyone loves the after stress

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by saheedbadmus(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Am sure you have uncles at home? right... before insulting people you don't know, think about your uncle and how you would feel when a fool insults your uncles..
Voiceofthestree:

You are very stupid
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Le2money(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2021
Read again and get an answer to your question here please

saheedbadmus:
Hmm to me this story get k leg o.. although we all know 2many unprofessional officers dey inside the NPF but to me this tory sound somehow o..3 officers beat up lady Cos she dey record them, [/b]how did your son incurs a debt of 18mill cos of police harassment[b] and lastly while didn't you file a case against them after you were freed.. cos the broken phone na evidence 1, the sprained elbow na evidence 2 and your dislocated jaw na evidence 3 of assault.. sueing the NPF or heading straight to police Command to lodge an official complain would have been the best but u did nothing ..OK o
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by NVSBL: 7:04am On Nov 22, 2021
etrange:
Wow... people behaving like animals. The sad thing is that when you preach true equality/justice to Nigerians, each group would start giving reasons why the other group doesn't deserve it. The herd mentality in the country is our greatest undoing. Men don't want to be equal with women, officers don't want to be equal with civilians, politicians don't want to be equal with other citizens, straight people don't want to be equal with gay people, religion A doesn't want to be equal with B, tribe C thinks they're better than D, the rich don't want the same justice system as the poor, etc. Nobody really wants to work towards a fair society. We only cry out when our own herd is antagonized.

Brendaniel:
The day the Police stops oppressing people is the day the politicians will get scared of the people...

The oppression from the Police is what gives the Politicians power to do and undo without the fear of the citizens...

The Nigerian system of government is a slave to master system of government just like the colonial era, the government must keep the people in check using force (brutality) through the police which enables them amass wealth as they like, anyone who revolts against the system or refuses to comply with the norm or tries to change the system is met with brute force(punished), dealt with or simply tagged a rebel(terrorist) even when he hasn't hurt anyone or carried any weapon just like the colonial era, the question is do you want to be a slave in your country or have freedom in your country...

If you think the politicians are not happy when the police oppresses the people then you are wrong, whenever they people see suffer or die from police brutality they are usually very happy because it gives them an affirmation that they still in control of the people, they are like if the people cannot revolt when they are killed by the police that is in their control, is it when he steals money from his office the people are going to revolt, so if you think the politicians will change the system for you, please have a rethink...

Una get sense.
So, please what's the way forward if you don't wan't to run from this country?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by saheedbadmus(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2021
Ni awon egbon en nile
aminusodiq:
oponu
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Emmexboss200(m): 7:06am On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerian police ehn embarassedNigerian police ehn
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by foreshore(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by saheedbadmus(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Only a child that wasn't raised well would call someone he doesn't know a fool ..but all the same the insult is for your uncles
tiger28:
i heavily DOUBT if you live in Nigeria. if so, then your father must be a police officer. idiot!!!
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by aminusodiq(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Ni awon egbon en nile
lol... Your family bro grin
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by spinna: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2021
You were stopped at an odd hour..its too much to be civil.. tou start shouting match with vmen with AK-47 and a licence from govt to kill..Baba you no wise

People fond of dragging with police are not wise..You can have your way and avoid maltreatment by being polite and confident with them

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Richvibes1997: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Mynd44:

https://fij.ng/article/policemen-beat-us-based-pastor-in-osun-break-his-jaws-for-challenging-them/
zoo country as always,many bad things happening daily and no one is talking, inflation, banditry, kidnapping,rape,favourism,terrorism, injustice unemployment, Nigerian dieing like rats,etc and am still surprised and why some idiots will say that yahoo is the problem of Nigeria I know some idiots will say I'm a yahoo boy, but maybe another definition of a affiliate marketer or crypto trader is a yahoo boy,dumb nation grin
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Lovenorth: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Nice one grin, who did he think he is to challenge our police officers? That you come from US doesn't mean anything
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Das1mama: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Same reason have being soliciting for gun licence in other to pull d godamn trigger when d needs arises just like this barbaric act that was exhibited by security personeels that are supposed to be protecting lives and properties later became man worst enemy....... Asshoespunk niggas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.