Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun (45041 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Joseph Arikpo: Policemen Beat Lawyer In Cross River (Graphic Photo) / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by TMANO: 7:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Is it not the yemisi that send them? imagine her response, instead of doing the right thing and discipline the useless policemen, her issue is that the case ws not reported. Now that she has heard, is justice too late? i wish he can involve US as a citizen i hope.......

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Brimstone77: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerian military posseses all the characteristics of terrorists..

The only different is that they have uniform and are state sponsored..
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by KoshCAD: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerian police are cowards
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Fejoku: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Stand and fight against the evil system or die like a slave in the land of your ancestors. The choice is yours.
Every organ of the terrorist government is a relic of colonialism except NYSC. The police department is an oppressive minded one just like it was during colonization. The judicial system has not undergone any single improvement. They are the only ones still retaining the colonial wig as an adornment for their profession. Other African countries even tiny and less educated ones have thrown away their wigs. They still run settlements called GRAs like it was in those days.
Again I say, stand and fight for your freedom or die a slave.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Bamzyriches451: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2021
This useless people never still learn, I pray they learn the hard way
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by blackgold2018(m): 7:33am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Hmm to me this story get k leg o.. although we all know 2many unprofessional officers dey inside the NPF but to me this tory sound somehow o..3 officers beat up lady Cos she dey record them, how did your son incurs a debt of 18mill cos of police harassment and lastly while didn't you file a case against them after you were freed.. cos the broken phone na evidence 1, the sprained elbow na evidence 2 and your dislocated jaw na evidence 3 of assault.. sueing the NPF or heading straight to police Command to lodge an official complain would have been the best but u did nothing ..OK o
you are foolish
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
saheedbadmus:
Hmm to me this story get k leg o.. although we all know 2many unprofessional officers dey inside the NPF but to me this tory sound somehow o..3 officers beat up lady Cos she dey record them, how did your son incurs a debt of 18mill cos of police harassment and lastly while didn't you file a case against them after you were freed.. cos the broken phone na evidence 1, the sprained elbow na evidence 2 and your dislocated jaw na evidence 3 of assault.. sueing the NPF or heading straight to police Command to lodge an official complain would have been the best but u did nothing ..OK o
[/s] what is this one saying? Maybe one day it will happen to you or your loved ones and someone else will say the same to you before you understand what /how it feels to have an encounter with black demons in police uniform in the Zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by crazygod(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
The guy had a flight the next day according to the story. You want to lodge a complaint about a matter of such in a country like Nigeria and you will be attends to speedily?
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Wahala
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by newmoney133: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2021
May you never meet wicked police officers.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by patrickmuf(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Just keep shut instead of saying what you don't know. Last weekend, me and my folks went to Imo for a burial from Cross River State, on our way back, Policemen at Ebonyi stopped us and insisted we paid 1k before proceeding, that's after we had passed many Army check points with no hassles...

9ja police no be am at all...
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Skooldeto(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2021
all this harassment, who fit try am in north
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Richy4(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Why is Nigerian law silent about police checking it citizen's phones without permission...

The earlier those in judicial system makes people to understand the proper approach to take, the better for everyone living in Nigeria...

Just saying because it can possibly happen to anyone living home or abroad... someone living abroad might find it strange and might not comply,and it might result to death..
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Comedian2019: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
How many times will they tell you that this Nigeria is not for you
A country where police has made themselves law to the people. Most men in uniform believe their uniform entitles them to brutalize innocent civilians.
Cowards.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by TemmyT002(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2021
He think say he day UK.
He doesn't know that our police officers have different curriculum and they no send you unless you are a VIP or know somebody.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Femeto: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Mynd44:

https://fij.ng/article/policemen-beat-us-based-pastor-in-osun-break-his-jaws-for-challenging-them/
Naija Police wey they smoke Marijuana. They have to employ disciplined people. Nothing has improved even after the EndSARS.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by shantti(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2021
The constitution have failed us, I think we should dis recognize the government and stop paying tax and draft our own constitution. We should equally arm ourselves, any police man who disobeys our constitution gets arrested by us and gets prosecuted too.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Akinh: 8:00am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
please help me ask this one ,did he just arrive ..even in a case where there was a live bullet and tons of dead bodies as huge evidence wetin still happen..I pray u don't witness their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Comedian2019: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Skooldeto:
all this harassment, who fit try am in north
The difference between the north and south is that you can't brutalize an aboki and go scorched-free. Their leaders will ensure you are dealt with.
But in the south, sorry.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Organs(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2021
timefarm:

Not only k leg, you will L leg.
They made him sign an undertaking that he would not pursue the case.
Plus he was to travel back second day. His safety first.
I hope when similar case happen to you, you will understand better.

Truth is we are always blaming the police, however, the Nigerian police are disrespected and an average nigerian does not even want to obey the law. I remember when Synagogue was on fire, the private security prevented policemen from going in Who does that? If a police office pulls someone over, he starts complaining and abusing the Police. We all saw recently one idiot that took one way and how he harassed the policeman and was pushing him in uniform, then the other one of a woman holding a policeman and physically assaulting him cos he pulled them over. The policemen are from amongst us, it is our behavior that created the police we have, period.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by angelfallz(m): 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
True, but until you meet the ones that refuse to be reasonable..

spinna:
You were stopped at an odd hour..its too much to be civil.. tou start shouting match with vmen with AK-47 and a licence from govt to kill..Baba you no wise

People fond of dragging with police are not wise..You can have your way and avoid maltreatment by being polite and confident with them
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by philiancoop(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:
You are a brainwashed goat
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Error, those men in undertaker pieces of dress are demon bro. Next time play smart and go online to expose them than confronting them the moment you notice the demonic spirit of the dead that follows them around has take charge pls read between the line and act smartly next time pls bro.

I'm sure of one thing a day is coming many of them will be send back to their villages unexpected to go and be farming because things can not continue like these forever.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Brendaniel: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2021
NVSBL:

Una get sense.
So, please what's the way forward if you don't wan't to run from this country?

Referendum...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Ishilove: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Na white garment pastor dem brutalise like this?

I laugh in St Micheal candles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by joyousever(f): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
He had every right to file a complaint and sue the culprits despite signing anything under duress. All he needed was a competent lawyer and all the pieces of evidence in place! Reason I have developed a thick skin to ill-treated/ ill- fated police men and how some die untimely like chickens because of their wicked and inhuman nature!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 22, 2021
And some ignorant idiots will still say that the pastor is a second class citizen in America. grin

As you can see he is a no body in his own country nigeria. Nigeria where apparently he is supposed be a first class citizen. grin grin man was fine in the US but almost lost his life in his own so called country nigeria.

Nigeria is a lawless shithole run by ignorant crooked thieves who calls themselves politicians with their illiterate cow poiice.

For all those goons who always yap rubbish and call people second class citizen abroad you will all die in ignorance and poverty in your shithole.

To all the clever people who use their brains, if you get any opportunity... leave that shithole as quick as you can!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:

It is not everybody that knows how to handle a police case.

And Nigerians in general whether civilian or military like preying on the ignorance of a fellow Nigerian.

There are people who have never visited a Police station or Law Court in their lives because they just stay out of trouble.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by BullyBullies: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kreamie:
E think say na US e dey.

Nigerian police officers are crude and will go to any length to remind you that you’re in a lawless nation where anything goes. Imagine beating a woman whilst in uniform. angry angry

Police is indeed your friend. I’d rather kiss a full grown king cobra than be friends with a Nigerian police. It can be equated with the enemy *spits thick phlegm like an aboki* angry

Even the American police are also terrible. Police seems to be a cursed profession world wide. Police brutality is a global thing but it just varies from clime to clime.
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by DWJOBScom(m): 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
saheedbadmus:

He didn't take a picture of himself at all or that of his sister.

e get as the tori be se
Re: Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun by saheedbadmus(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
But not as foolish as ur uncles
blackgold2018:
you are foolish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ireland Deportee Murders His Father In Magodo, Stabs Mother / Aguleri & Umuleri Clash In Anambra, Heads Broken, Properties Destroyed (Photos) / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.