Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man (1712 Views)

How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money? / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Nonye1234: 5:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Hi everyone, the purpose of this post is to look at things from other women's perspective.

My question is how long do you think a talking stage should last. How long do you need to study a man before deciding whether to date him or not. Please, I need answers from ladies, LADIES

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Bola146(f): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2021
grin it's not how long, it's how I know his intimacy and communication are much, then I can give a trial.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Hezzyluv: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2021
It depends on how long suffer tire her grin
If the clock is about the 11th hour, she will be the one proposing. Not even saying yes!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Boogyman557: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP I will advise u to start SMOKING WEED.. e go make u REASON MATURE. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2021
She needs to decide what she wants from the man..if she sees them ooze out of the man easily, she can agree
If she needs to study him more, she can agree to be just friends and watch him very well
I don't agree to date man that hates Christ,GOD church and pastors or feels a woman should not work and calls his mother everyday or still lives with his parents...so if I see these traits, I will respectfully decline
Many women also have their turn off and the reason she may take long is to see if u wld change ur mind on certain issues or way of thinking
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by brosom(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Ok, for ladies
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by walesoflyf(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Nonye1234:
Hi everyone, the purpose of this post is to look at things from other women's perspective.

My question is how long do you think a talking stage should last. How long do you need to study a man before deciding whether to date him or not. Please, I need answers from ladies, LADIES

If I have to be exact : 4 years, 8months, 3 days and 2hours to be precise. Mtcheww!!!!...

As if you can truly read the true intentions of any human being.... You've not seen people that pretend for a mighty long time just to get what they want abi?.. Dey there dey dream*

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by daben1(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2021
Bola146:
grin it's not how long, it's how I know his intimacy and communication are much, then I can give a trial.
you'll give him a trial, well done madam trial, relationship that you'll add nothing but leach the guy

6 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Bola146(f): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2021
daben1:
you'll give him a trial, well done madam trial, relationship that you'll add nothing but leach the guy

Mr Leach, I guess you need a good counseling if you are well

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by DICKstractor: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2021
undecided

I don't have much to say but I'll remind you what lady Erosion said in her song "man dey scarce"

She said "make una hold una man well, for who no get go hold am well for una. Me, I dey talk from experience"

She further sang

"Truly, truly, truly man dey scarce o
Scarce everywhere
Woman run helter skelter"

The point is ANY MAN you have now, whether blind, cripple, mental or deaf, hold him well because another woman is waiting for you to loss guard.

No need for how long.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Candidlady: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2021
10years
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by dreyboard(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2021
According to scientist..., It should be 8years, 3 months, 12 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes, 38 seconds and 122 millisecond shocked
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2021
I wait for nothing less than 24 years. The longer you pursue me, the more I see how genuine you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by VicM6: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Na man wey chop lottery ticket dey pursue woman up nd down.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Bigpapi: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Nonye1234:

Till ur pussy old
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by kkins25(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I wait for nothing less than 24 years. The longer you pursue me, the more I see how genuine you are.
Pursue you for 24 years, say weytin? i be maze runner?

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2021
kkins25:
Pursue you for 24 years, say weytin? i be maze runner?

Then you're not a man. Much less a perfect one for me. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Palazee(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
Tuale to guys who hav time to chase bītches in this hard economy

Who relationship epp

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by kkins25(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin
No be hunt for king arthur and the quest for holy grail na grin grin.
ok so how manu years remain from my lifespan now if i begin pursue you.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by uthlaw: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
She needs to decide what she wants from the man..if she sees them ooze out of the man easily, she can agree
If she needs to study him more, she can agree to be just friends and watch him very well
I don't agree to date man that hates Christ,GOD church and pastors or feels a woman should not work and calls his mother everyday or still lives with his parents...so if I see these traits, I will respectfully decline
Many women also have their turn off and the reason she may take long is to see if u wld change ur mind on certain issues or way of thinking
wait oooo
he should not call is mother everyday but he should call call you everyday!
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
uthlaw:
wait oooo
he should not call is mother everyday but he should call call you everyday!

Look at this adult child, are u a baby tied to her apron strings...why talk to her every single day? Don't grow up, continue being a mama boy grin grin
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by uthlaw: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Look at this adult child, are u a baby tied to her apron strings...why talk to her every single day? Don't grow up, continue being a mama boy grin grin
why talk to you everyday as a girlfriend?
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:50am On Nov 23, 2021
uthlaw:
why talk to you everyday as a girlfriend?

Because I are trying to get to know the person better and advance your relationship...u av already known your mother for over 30 years..leave her apron strings alone

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by uthlaw: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Because I are trying to get to know the person better and advance your relationship...u av already known your mother for over 30 years..leave her apron strings alone
you are not the one to tell him not to call is mum everyday,if he decides to do that, you can't stop him.... calling you everyday does not make you knows him better....he can call everyday to get what he wants!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by kkins25(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But do marvel me, aside the marathon race, what would it take to woo you?

Who knows i might meet someone like you in future. winks
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
kkins25:
But do marvel me, aside the marathon race, what would it take to woo you?

Who knows i might meet someone like you in future. winks

Actually, 'I'm un-woo-able.' So don't even bother to know or try.

It takes nothing, because it can't happen.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by kkins25(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Actually, 'I'm un-woo-able.' So don't even bother to know or try.

It takes nothing, because it can't happen.
Are you saying ladies with your persona never get "involved"?

Maybe you want to get the "spark"? Someone of similar if not higher intelligence? Wealth? looks?

I do have two friends (if i can call them that) from uni days, who were quite intelligent and brilliant.
They mostly turned down suitors, even the wealthy ones. Im just curious to know- what goes on in the forbidden lands you guard so much?
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
kkins25:
Are you saying ladies with your persona never get "involved"?

Ladies with my persona? grin What kind of 'persona' do I have fess, lmao?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Nonye1234: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Bigpapi:

Till ur pussy old

You clearly don't have sense. You're very uncultured and immature
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by larrixauto2017(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You are mad
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2021
larrixauto2017:
You are mad
Thank you.
Re: How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man by larrixauto2017(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Thank you.
MTCHEEWW nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helping A Friend Out For Marriage / I Will Deactivate My Accounts Within 24 Hours / Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.