Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers (1765 Views)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Facts About Single Mothers... / Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Maisiba(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31
As the masterminds of pregnancy and new births, men are conspicuously silent on the issue of single parents. Adam was present when the satan gave the woman the forbidden fruit; his descendants, modern men are also quiet about critical issues that concern their woman. This has created a generation of bitter women and passive men.

Worldwide about 17% of children ages 14 and younger live with a single parent and 88% of these single parent households are led by a single mom.

One of the greatest mistakes a man can do is to denounce a child you sired. You can denounce an important figure in society and you will have no time or chance to reconcile for your ignorance. The woman you deserted will remain to be your mortal enemy. Given a choice, every man, even one who has forgotten his kids somewhere, will go for a woman without kids for a life partner. So who made single women pregnant?

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Quality20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31
We are not too silent. Pls go ahead n court then marry then. Na man like u am for family way,so nothing wrong if u give her urself as retirement package

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by woginid967: 8:58pm On Jan 31
Maisiba:
As the masterminds of pregnancy and new births, men are conspicuously silent on the issue of single parents. Adam was present when the satan gave the woman the forbidden fruit; his descendants, modern men are also quiet about critical issues that concern their woman. This has created a generation of bitter women and passive men.

Worldwide about 17% of children ages 14 and younger live with a single parent and 88% of these single parent households are led by a single mom.

One of the greatest mistakes a man can do is to denounce a child you sired. You can denounce an important figure in society and you will have no time or chance to reconcile for your ignorance. The woman you deserted will remain to be your mortal enemy. Given a choice, every man, even one who has forgotten his kids somewhere, will go for a woman without kids for a life partner. So who made single women pregnant?

The currrses must go both ways.

Many of our women act like they're wise.

They see a guy and want him to be theirs alone. So they ignorantly think pregnancy will tie him down.

Meanwhile they had all chances to use CD n pills but didnt

I have almost been a victim before but my ring is very strong.

The girl used her earring to peirce holes in my new condoms... So we finished one pack of condom one night.... Two weeks later she said she needs money for her health. I gave her 400k... Two months later she claimed she was pregnant only to check .. DNA as the baby was delivered(my friend owns the hospital andi spent so much on antenatal), then discovered it belonged to her pastor.

See your post is one sided.

Ladies are not ignorant

9 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:04pm On Jan 31
woginid967:

They see a guy and want him to be theirs alone. So they ignorantly think pregnancy will tie him down.

The girl used her earring to peirce holes in my new condoms... So we finished one pack of condom one night.... Two weeks later she said she needs money for her health. I gave her 400k... Two months later she claimed she was pregnant only to check .. DNA as the baby was delivered(my friend owns the hospital andi spent so much on antenatal), then discovered it belonged to her pastor.

Ladies are not ignorant
True. I agree. Many ladies are stupid to believe that a baby can trap a man.
They are also stupid because a pregnancy will trap a woman if a man wants to use pregnancy to trap her.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by talk2hb1(m): 7:53am On Feb 01
Maisiba:

A Woman Will Not Get Pregnant if she doesn't want to, know this and know peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:04am On Feb 01
"As the masterminds of pregnancy and new births, men are conspicuously silent on the issue of single parents"

This is one way traffic, men are not the masterminds of pregnancy, it takes two to bring pregnancy to fruition. The moment most ladies learn accountability and responsibilities, half of this problem you one sidedly enumerated is solved.

Any issue that happens between a man and a woman is assumed to be caused by a man, this is a false representation of facts. The moment we learn to see things out of gender bias and prejudices then we are ready to start that conversation, as for now status quo remains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by GeneralPula: 9:57am On Feb 01
Yes and very soon men will stop paying bride price for non-virgins..

This I have seen..

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Namaster: 11:41am On Feb 01
Have you ever interacted with a single mom?

No amount of children in the world would make a man stay with them?

They have a repulsive personality.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Karleb(m): 11:49am On Feb 01
They said women are naturally attracted to deadbeat/bad boys, please, what should we do? Fight nature?

Just imagine taking poison and blaming others for not stopping you from taking it?

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Emu4u2c: 2:23pm On Feb 01
Namaster:
Have you ever interacted with a single mom?

No amount of children in the world would make a man stay with them?

They have a repulsive personality.

I swear
Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by LordIsaac(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01
Maisiba:

Stop propagating false theology. Scripture says “Eve gave her husband the fruit…” The Bible confirms this by saying God also pronounced curse on the man thus: “…because thou has LISTENED to the voice of thy wife…” Therefore, serpent tempted Eve, and Eve tempted Adam is the order! Whether he was present or not lies in the imagination of Nigerian false prophets!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Modreda: 5:28pm On Feb 01
You want them to do what! ? Kill them!
Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Modreda: 5:29pm On Feb 01
Irresponsible father's cause single mothers
Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by placeofallure(f): 6:01pm On Feb 01
woginid967:

Ladies are not ignorant

Hmmmnn! True.

You can't keep a man that doesn't want to be kept, no matter how rife your manipulations are. You even try. Na she fall her own hand.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by talented321: 7:03pm On Feb 01
Modreda:
Irresponsible father's cause single mothers
with irresponsible women..
Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by eepeepook: 7:35pm On Feb 01
What should men do?
Re: Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers by Maisiba(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01
Men should show the way forward. A leader is a leader, both in good and bad times.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Girl Friend Wants To Travel Abroad: I Fit Wait So? / Understanding Nigerian Women / Is It Him Or Am I Tripping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.