Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? (2363 Views)

Instead Of Beating Your Wife Or Girlfriend, Beat This Person..see Post / Someone Beating Your Mum & Someone Knacking Your Wife –which Would You Attend To / Does Cooking For Your Wife Make You More Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by Rosement(f): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
NovesaTillie:
The good book says it is better to live in a house with leaking roof than living with a nag.

Hitting your wife in any form for any reasons makes you an abuser and a violent person. Like how will you even think of hitting her is she your child?
Let me tell you something my father said, women are like children and children are ignorant of many things. The best way to instill discipline and command respect in your home as the man of the house is through psychological means, actions like not eating her food, sleeping on the same bed with her but never having sex with her, silent treatment. These things melt any woman to either show remorse because she doesn't know you next actions or expose her true character and you can end the marriage.

Hitting a woman is like beating a child.
The first time Will definitely scare her, second time she will see you like a beast and the next time it happens she will begin to formulate defence mechanisms. If you are unlucky she will kill you by poisoning.
What you wrote here makes a lot of sense.
Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by Rosement(f): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nahunger:
I understand the frustration a man can face due to pressure from work, extended family, peer pressure and other forms of issues which could fall in the range of financial, religious, promiscuous (women) colleagues at work and all that.

It's more disturbing when the man comes home after the days work hoping to find peace only to be greeted with a nagging woman and an ungrateful wife who seizes every opportunity to complain, bring up issues at every slight opportunity.

I do not subscribe to hitting a women but sometimes this cruel and vile rage crawls up to give her a resounding slap, which I strongly over come due to my descipline and principles.

I see some other men flare up in rage and beat their wife this in turn makes their wife fear and respect them unlike what is obtainable with me..

Please guys does hitting your wife when she errs makes one a man who is in total control of his home?
There are ways men can beat their wives without touching them. Women want their husbands love and attention so use psychological means to punish her. First find out if she is angry with you because of something, someone might have given her a wrong information, jealousy can make some women behaviour fun.

If you discover your wife is misbehaving weird for no reason, play some games with her feelings to bring her back to order, you can go and stay in a friend's house for sometimes, she will assume that you are seeing somebody else and she will be calling people to beg you. You can ask the same people she call to advice her on how to be a good wife.
Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by benqo01(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Have vowed never to hit a woman,Na only shout I fit shout for her that one alone self go send better signal say I no dey happy at all
Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by DrMoney1: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

So if the woman hits me first and i retaliate, it makes me a coward?

You guys have given women so much power to frustrate men. The society support women even when they are clearly at fault. Bunch of simps
I wrote from personal stance, I didn't make my stance a standard.
Personally, I can't imagine battering women like wrestling a fellow man? It's pure stupidity.
I rather invest the energy on something productive.
If I have given women power as you purported, I won't be a divorcee.
The joke is on your foolishness.
Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by Amudeneogu: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Any man that beats his wife is a big fool it can make you a man instead it will bring down your respect and also any woman tha beats her husband is a fool.
Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by Nahunger(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
ugwumichael:

That's why I used the word "some".
Great ♥️
Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by stanliwise(m): 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anyone who descend into physical maltreatment for whatever reason in a relationship does not deserve to be one to begin with.

Anyone who stays in a relationship of physical abuse is suffering from lack of self appreciation and lack good self esteem

1 Like

Re: Does Beating Your Wife Make You A Man? by Nahunger(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2022
stanliwise:
Anyone who descend into physical maltreatment for whatever reason in a relationship does not deserve to be one to begin with.

Anyone who stays in a relationship of physical abuse is suffering from lack of self appreciation and lack good self esteem

Aptly put

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Disrespect Me Because Of my Small Stature. / See The Kind Response I Got From This Girl / Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.