Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof (30098 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Increases By 61% / Over 1,000 Shops Closed as Gas Explosion claims five lives in Ladipo Market / Oil Price Hits $71.28 On OPEC's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Sleekfingers: 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
simplesearch:
As soon as the common man understood the value of stock and started buying shares, the stock market came tumbling down. Crypto is now illegal because its bridging the gap. Gas the prestige and almost an exclusive reserve for the rich in the past now became a common thing for all to use, seems this set of people are sure not happy since there is no alternative for them to switch to, so the price must skyrocket to show distinction. Not saying this is the exact situation of things, but definitely not far from the truth. Those holding the pillar of Nigeria's existence have no place for the common man, but God will displace them.

See you Just spoke the damn truth and fact, The real Issue of Nigeria Is between the "WEALTHY, RICH Vs THE AVERAGE & POOR. Take It from me. Nigerians are their own greatest enemies. This place Is a very "COOL PLAYING GROUND" for the World & Local Capitalists......
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Kinzo0917(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
3minssex:

Stfu. You and your useless God should Stfu.
You're obviously a kid still eating mama thank you, hence the reason you're oblivious of the bad state of this country's economy.
. Ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Rilwayne001: 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Buhari’s illiteracy and stiff-necked ignorance is what’s putting everyone in soup.

Buhari don’t know anything, yet still will not listen to advice and correction.

What a waste of tenure. This man will forever look horrible in the history of Nigerian presidents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Chicky34: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
And the price might never come down again o, is only in naija that whatever go up don't come down o
SMH

ogododo:

https://punchng.com/households-restaurants-switch-to-charcoal-firewood-as-gas-price-hits-the-roof/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by billyG(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
We have never had it this bad before,even kerosene is not available, charcoal cannot go round....it is high time we start using biogas from sewage which is free...like India & China.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Let's us continue to lament instead of hitting the streets to protest. Pray to God? God has already given us brains to decide who will rule us but we don't use it.

You're a very very wise man.

I like people that think like you.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Glycolite: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Gas Don cost, get yours a charcoal stove.

Where can I get this and how much does it cost ?
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by skywalker240(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
pussymonger1:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO GO INTO CHARCOAL BUSINESS NO FUGACII cool cool
Charcoal business?

Are you going front or ancient

Very soon we will be using post office to send instant SMS messages.

2 Likes

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Paretomaster1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Glycolite:

Where can I get this and how much does it cost ?

Available for distribution nationwide...
Classic N20, 000
Extra. N25, 000
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by billyG(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
I am not a buhari supporter but you have no right to wish anyone death. Are you more righteous than them? If God decides to take a life tonight, you will be surprise that HE will start from you. No one is happy with the way things are in the country but that does not mean you should wish anyone death
Guy forget!even the keeper of hell has been calling jubrin home since but he stubbornly refused to heed!
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by akosh005: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Chat me up. Kwara charcoal. 08081071155
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Donmorph1991(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Charcoal available for sale, free delivery to any location in Lagos island to Ajah

2 Likes

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Lionofthedesert: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Gas Don cost, get yours a charcoal stove.

Have been looking for this for a while...............how can i get one price??
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by higgs: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Evil government
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Lionofthedesert: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Available for distribution nationwide...
Classic N20, 000
Extra. N25, 000
Make we talk in camera
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Mide1data: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Stop defaming buhari, nigeria is in good condition. Buhari is fighting for nigeria very well. Nigerians are not suffering, there are rich 9jarians.

i know you want to start insulting me now. But come down. I was only saying what a BMC would say. But untill we southerners wise up and cooperate choose 1 leader that will lead 9ja into a great nation. We will continue to suffer.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to our country.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Sttk: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Things are going from bad to worse
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by otokx(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Why do we import almost everything in Nigeria?
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by dfrost: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omniman:

I bought their fried rice recently and I can perceive the smoke all over the food grin

grin cheesy

This breakfast is really going round.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by pussymonger1: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
'SON' THOSE WORDS UP THERE ARE NOT FOR YOU AT THE MOMENT cool. WHEN YOU GROW A BIT , YOU WILL UNDERSTAND cool. NO LONG CAP
skywalker240:

Charcoal business?

Are you going front or ancient

Very soon we will be using post office to send instant SMS messages.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by dfrost: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
juniorstar:

Nawa oo..gas of all things...how can we be importing gas when we should be exporting gas..or is gas too hard to produce and package. We need to get the need equipments and expertise to star producing our own gas..cant all those gas flaring stuff be packaged and given to the ppl.

Produce ke? Nigeria has one of the best natural liquified gas.

Have you heard of NLNG before? Take a trip to Bonny Island.

This is even from my layman's point of view. The experts here can talk to it more better.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by skywalker240(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
pussymonger1:
'SON' THOSE WORDS UP THERE ARE NOT FOR YOU AT THE MOMENT cool. WHEN YOU GROW A BIT YOU, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND cool. NO LONG CAP
grin I meant the development of the nation, are we evolving like other developing societies or we heading backwards? grin
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerians now cook with charcoal while in Abidjan (Ivory coast) sellers of Akara ( beans cake) fry Akara along the streets with cooking gas. Buhari has finally turned Nigeria in Bukina-faso.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by bounju(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Which area for abuja dem dey? And is the delivery free? How person go take know if the KG they brought is equivalent to what you bought? Abi na the person house them go fill the gas?

Call the number to confirm.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by pussymonger1: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
WE ARE HEADING BACKWARD IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE POINTING AT . NO CAP cool.TRY CHECK OUT ON WHY NATIONS FAIL PDF OR THE BOOK . cool
skywalker240:

grin I meant the development of the nation, are we evolving like other developing societies or we heading backwards? grin

1 Like

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Jamenzy: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/households-restaurants-switch-to-charcoal-firewood-as-gas-price-hits-the-roof/
Hahahaha i go just dey una because dey enjoy what dey voted for.
I keep telling people that they should be very careful the way they pocknose into other people's affairs especially who don pass you.
Jealousy is a decease, envy is cancer and that's what happening to you guy now. Enjoy
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by bounju(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Which area for abuja dem dey? And is the delivery free? How person go take know if the KG they brought is equivalent to what you bought? Abi na the person house them go fill the gas?

THere is a hand scale that will measure the cylinder
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
cocolacec:

He means Nigeria is on autopilot.
but they will still vote for them again
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
ogododo:

Dem wan make we return to stone age.
Mama peace said it but Nigerians didnt listen
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Belleful: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
It's in this kind of situation I which Nigeria is an Arab country. because they unite in Mass protest.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

if you're a buhari or Apc supporter
just know that your generation yet unborn e no go better for them

I wonder how people still support this criminal terrorist government

death to all Buhari supporters in Jesus name
amen
may all of them die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Mumu, it's Buhari that hiked the international price of gas
Worldwide the price of gas has gone up, unless you want Nigeria government to introduce subsidy for gas too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.