Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof (30106 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Increases By 61% / Over 1,000 Shops Closed as Gas Explosion claims five lives in Ladipo Market / Oil Price Hits $71.28 On OPEC's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by mrksquare: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Paretomaster1:
Gas Don cost, get yours a charcoal stove.

How much ?
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by mrksquare: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
billyG:
We have never had it this bad before,even kerosene is not available, charcoal cannot go round....it is high time we start using biogas from sewage which is free...like India & China.

Honestly, is hightime we started deploying bio-digester. We can actually cnvert our poo to bio-gas for domestic use.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
God will surely intervene.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Wchris(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nigerians are silent fools. Must we always remain in silence and watch things getting worsened by d day. We should all wake up for Christ sake !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by ezechi24(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

if you're a buhari or Apc supporter
just know that your generation yet unborn e no go better for them

I wonder how people still support this criminal terrorist government

death to all Buhari supporters in Jesus name
amen
may all of them die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Coolgent(m): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
It seem like the sole of of Buhari's/APC government is to inflict hardship to all Nigeria regardless of Religion or tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Kinzo0917(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
bounju:

THere is a hand scale that will measure the cylinder
so they will come to my area with their car � right?
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Paretomaster1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
mrksquare:

How much ?

Classic N 20,000
Extra. N 25,000
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by condralbedez: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

amen
may all of them die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Because of a piece of meat,some mumu people choose to support him,even own vuture griller here on NL

2 Likes

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by billyG(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
mrksquare:

Honestly, is hightime we started deploying bio-digester. We can actually cnvert our poo to bio-gas for domestic use.
Wetin concern Chinese with LPG, kerosine or fertilizer.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Beninwitch: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omniman:
Na charcoal chicken republic dey use now

Ha! shocked what Buharid cannot destroy does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by TheStarsAlign: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Same thing with flour & bread. Bad policies everywhere. Very soon the fake pastor trying to please his bandit-sympathetic master will come and crunch fake data on ease of doing business. Whatever a man sows, he will reap. May your reapings be bountiful!
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Glycolite: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Available for distribution nationwide...
Classic N20, 000
Extra. N25, 000
Okay..
When I'm ready,I will chat you up.

1 Like

Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by bounju(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
so they will come to my area with their car � right?

Yes
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by chukxie(m): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2021
MHBNeiman:
Let's us continue to lament instead of hitting the streets to protest. Pray to God? God has already given us brains to decide who will rule us but we don't use it.

You're thoughtful! May your thoughtfulness never be compromised! Nigerians complain about their difficulties, hardships and injustices only on social media. They've become analogous to toothless rottweilers! Some countries have witnessed massive protests because of rising costs of food commodities such as bread! The rising cost of bread was one of the reasons that led to the ousting of the then Sudanese dictator,Omar al-Bashir. Nigeria is embroiled in insecurity, Kidnappings, ritual killings, inflation, corruption... yet Nigerians are doing literally nothing about it! Who do una? When will Nigerians wake up from their perpetual comatose?
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 23, 2021
Beninwitch:

Ha! shocked what Buharid cannot destroy does not exist.
Lol. Found this comment funny.
'' Buharid'' cheesy and cannot destroy doesn't exist. grin
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Yes, oh. Was shocked when I saw a large sac of good ol charcoal at the back of my mumma's kitchen.
Only then did I know that it was gonna be a long-ass ride.
But, I just said to myself ' she has started this her prudency bah? '
But that wasn't the case. She has a lot to use money for. Besides, she still fills her camp gas. You know those smaller ones. Can't remember the kg weight, tho.
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by yusluvad(m): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2021
ogododo:

Dem wan make we return to stone age.
It won't work by God's grace. We're surviving, we're overcoming, and in the midst of all these economical woes, we shall move mountains and do great exploits in Jesus name...
Re: Households, Restaurants Switch To Charcoal, Firewood As Gas Price Hits The Roof by FullBlastLight: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

amen

...because if they all die, what wil be left in Nig wil be sane & reasonable pple!

...and wit those reasonable pple a better Nig wil invariably emerge!

Elimination of foolish & unreasonable pple!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Float: Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu Lost $5.85bn, Say Bloomberg Index / The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas / What Is Happening To Banks? Can't Receive Money Sent To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.