Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) (66915 Views)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
I decide to drop this after reading a condescending post about a mother of 3 that just got married to a popular fuji artiste and i implore everyone to read this with an open mind.

Polygamy may not be appropriate for everyone but it remains a viable option for certain groups. Polygamy in Islam is a norm and there is no part in the Bible that forbids it or tags it a sin but rather it is Permissible just as GOD permits Divorce.

The concept of Polygamy is not about Men having many wives but it is geared towards ensuring that every lady who wants to get married can easily have a husband thereby curbing the act of sexual immorality.

Sometimes what may seem inappropriate may be an ideal option and talking about polygamy, i will strongly advise the following group of ladies to give it a thorough consideration.

1. THE WIDOW/DIVORCEE: Except a lady is still very young at the time she lost her husband or got divorced and she has no kids then she just might be fortunate to easily get a single guy who would love to marry her but as we know, many widows and divorcees are usually with kids and of age which makes them more appealing to married men rather than single guys who would prefer to go for young never married ladies. So If you are in this group, stop bothering your head hoping for a single guy except you just want to be toyed with. Consider marrying a married man who is willing to love and care for you.

2. THE NEVER MARRIED LADIES IN THEIR 40s: Many ladies in this group usually have this hope that there just might be one single guy who will be willing to settle down with them AND YES it is very possible just that the chances of this happening is very low. Most guys usually get married in their 30s and except they see a divorcee or a widower then they just might be lucky but unfortunately, even the widower or divorcee will still most likely prefer to go for far younger ladies which makes it even more difficult to come across single guys. My candid advise for this group of ladies is to get a responsible man to settle with regardless of his marital status.

3. THE NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MUMS: I have so many single mums as friends and the common mind-set they still have is that there is one single guy out there who will gladly marry them and some of them have remained celibate for years because according to them, they don't want to marry a married man and they are scared of single guys.... I think it just doesn't make any sense to continue hoping for one single guy to leave millions of ladies without kids to marry you. In most cases, this set of ladies get used by single men who just want to catch cruise with them. If you belong to this group please consider settling down with one responsible married man and avoid getting used by fvk boys in the name of looking for a single guy to marry.

4. THE IMPATIENT MONEY LOVERS/GOLD PICKERS: I honestly see nothing wrong in wanting a made guy after all, everyone has the right to make a choice but the problem i have with this set of ladies is when they put so much demand on a young progressive guy to provide what he can't. Wealth is progressive and except a man is very lucky to make huge money in his early age, I strongly believe that the best bet is for such a lady to look for one rich married man to marry because in most cases, it is men who are married and advanced in age that will be able to provide the type of life style this group of ladies desire .

5. THE UNLUCKY ONES: This group of ladies cut across all ages. They are just unlucky with single guys. They have tried many relationships with single men but they are just so unfortunate and they are totally fed up. My advice to them is to consider polygamy as there are many married men out there who will be willing to marry them and make them happy for as long as they live. It just doesn't make any sense to settle for a jerk just because you want a single man for yourself when there are super responsible married men ready to treat you like a queen.

6.THE SUGAR BABIES: This group of ladies are usually very young and to them, it is ok to date married men or sugar daddies who can take care of them but when it comes to marriage, it is a taboo for them to marry such men. I honestly do not understand how a lady will be having sexual relationship with a married man, enjoy the lavish lifestyle he provides but will find it difficult to marry same man and the worst twist is that in most cases, even after this set of ladies get married, they still linger in the relationship with their sugar daddies. No be juju be dat?

Make i stop here

173 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Hintona(f): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is that so

35 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Mariangeles(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Polygamy advocate. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by neonly: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Saintmary(f): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
You have started again.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hintona:
wud u marry a man who has many wife??
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by virginprincess(f): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mtcheeeeeew.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
E don land.

Nairaland female toddlers, teenagers and under 30s please just read and learn.. No need to comment

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by 22o62021: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oga last year

You never marry

Are you now married?

22 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Shokoloko(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:
Polygamy may not be appropriate for everyone but it remains a viable option for certain groups. Polygamy in Islam is a norm and there is no part in the Bible that forbids it or tags it a sin but rather it is Permissible just as GOD permits Divorce. The concept of Polygamy is not about Men having many wives but it is geared towards ensuring that every lady who wants to get married can easily have a husband thereby curbing the act of sexual immorality.

Make i stop here

Your writeup seems to proffer a solution to females to curb sexual immorality.
While it might favour the woman, but it doesn't talk about the problems that polygamy will cause for the children

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
22o62021:
Oga last year

You never marry

Are you now married?

How does my marital status change the fact that Buhari is still the president?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shokoloko:

While it might favour the woman, but it doesn't talk about the problems that polygamy will cause for the children

You watch too many Nollywood Movies.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Aptly submitted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Yoighaman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:
Polygamy may not be appropriate for everyone but it remains a viable option for certain groups. Polygamy in Islam is a norm and there is no part in the Bible that forbids it or tags it a sin but rather it is Permissible just as GOD permits Divorce. The concept of Polygamy is not about Men having many wives but it is geared towards ensuring that every lady who wants to get married can easily have a husband thereby curbing the act of sexual immorality.

Sometimes what may seem inappropriate may be an ideal option and talking about polygamy, i will strongly advise the following group of ladies to give it a thorough consideration.

1. THE WIDOW: Except a lady is still very young at the time she lost her husband and she has no kids then she just might be fortunate to easily get a single guy who would love to marry her but as we know, many widows are usually with kids and of age which makes them more appealing to married men rather than single guys who would prefer to go for young never married ladies. So If you are in this group, stop bothering your head hoping for a single guy except you just want to be toyed with. Consider marrying a married man who is willing to love and care for you.

2. THE NEVER MARRIED LADIES IN THEIR 40s: Many ladies in this group usually have this hope that there just might be one single guy who will be willing to settle down with them AND YES it is very possible just that the chances of this happening is very low. Most guys usually get married in their 30s and except they see a divorcee or a widower then they just might be lucky but unfortunately, even the widower or divorcee will still most likely prefer to go for far younger ladies which makes it even more difficult to come across single guys. My candid advise for this group of ladies is to get a responsible man to settle with regardless of his marital status.

3. THE NEVER MARRIED SINGLE MUMS: I have so many single mums as friends and the common mind-set they still have is that there is one single guy out there who will gladly marry them. Well the truth is that it is not impossible but it just doesn't make any sense to continue hoping for one single guy to leave millions of ladies without kids to be with you and in most cases, this set of ladies get used by single men who just want to catch cruise with them. If you belong to this group please consider settling down with one responsible married man and avoid getting used by fvk boys in the name of looking for a single guy to marry.

4. THE IMPATIENT MONEY LOVERS/GOLD PICKERS: I honestly see nothing wrong in wanting a made guy after all, everyone has the right to make a choice but the problem i have with this set of ladies is when they put so much demand on a young progressive guy to provide what he can't. Wealth is progressive and except a man is very lucky to make huge money in his early age, I strongly believe that the best bet is for such a lady to look for one rich married man to marry because in most cases, it is men who are married and advanced in age that will be able to provide the type of life style this group of ladies desire .

5. THE UNLUCKY ONES: This group of ladies are just unlucky with single guys. They have tried many relationships with single men but they are just so unfortunate and they are totally fed up. My advice to them is to consider polygamy as there are many married men out there who will be willing to marry them and make them happy for as long as they live.

6.THE SUGAR BABIES: This group of ladies are usually very young and to them, it is ok to date married men or sugar daddies who can take care of them but when it comes to marriage, it is a taboo for them to marry such men. I honestly do not understand how a lady will be having sexual relationship with a married man, enjoy the lavish lifestyle he provides but will find it difficult to marry same man and the worst twist is that in most cases, even after this set of ladies get married, they still linger in the relationship with their sugar daddies. No be juju be dat?

Make i stop here

Well said.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by 22o62021: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:

How does my marital status change the fact that Buhari is still the president?

Obasanjo was the president when you started looking for a wife

I’m just a concerned fellow

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Make i run get my troll proof cos of Nairaland babies.

4 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wey lalasticlala
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by AuroraB(f): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
neonly:
A very big idiot ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Raalsalghul: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:
Make i run get my troll proof cos of Nairaland babies.

Lol, as if you know say them go table your matter.

Meanwhile, I think your number two and five fall under same category.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by CUMIN: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shokoloko:

Islam have a detailed process on how to handle polygamy. But most of you wouldn't want hear opposing views

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
No one should take Toks seriously. Polygamy has never proven to cure or curb sexual immorality. You know the cons of polygamy too.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Shokoloko(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
CUMIN:

Islam have a detailed process on how to handle polygamy. But most of you wouldn't want hear opposing views

What happens to those of us who are not Muslims?
Is there a general process that can be applied across board regardless of faith? Thank you

11 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Shokoloko(f): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:

You watch too many Nollywood Movies.

No, even when I lived in Nigeria, I wasn't a fan of movies.

I am not a TV person. I am a reader, a researcher, a life-long learner/student.
I watch TV at the most four times a month only because I am trying to do movie night with my spouse

I suggest we stick to the topic rather than digress to the frequency of my TV watching smiley

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shokoloko:

Is there a general process that can be applied across board regardless of faith? Thank you

GOD almighty has proffered a solution in the Scriptures as regards regulating polygamous homes cos as I wrote, he permits it for a reason.

Exodus 21 vs 10

If he takes an additional wife, he must not reduce the food, clothing, or marital rights of the first wife.

This is how to treat an extra wife as well. As her kids.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shokoloko:

No, even when I lived in Nigeria, I wasn't a fan of movies.

I am not a TV person. I am a reader, a researcher, a life-long learner/student.
I watch TV at the most four times a month only because I am trying to do movie night with my spouse

I suggest we stick to the topic rather than digress to the frequency of my TV watching smiley

If you watch Nollywood films you will understand why I wrote that.

It usually depicts chaos and strife in polygamous homes but it is not that way in majority of polygamous homes...

And these days men don't put wives together.. They have their seperate abodes and some don't even see each other for as long as the man lives and they only get to see on very rare occasions.

Ask some sugar daddies and they will tell you how many side chics they have in different apartments and their wives have no single Clue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Divoc19(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Add more please
Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Shokoloko(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Toks2008:

If you watch Nollywood films you will understand why I wrote that.

It usually depicts chaos and strife in polygamous homes but it is not that way in majority of polygamous homes...

And these days men don't put wives together.. They have their seperate abodes and some don't even see each other for as long as the man lives and they only get to see on very rare occasions.

Ask some sugar daddies and they will tell you how many side chics they have in different apartments and their wives have no single Clue.

You know my great grand father did this method. It worked well until he died and it was time to share the properties. Very violent sibling rivalry among the children of the different wives sprung up from nowhere. It was not a question of equal sharing because some believed that the wives with the highest number of boys should inherit more, some said it was the first wives children to inherit more, some said it was the woman with the most children whether boy or girl.
They were not interested in the will (whether it was written or not). Different factions were applying different laws of the land.

In that case, what solution do you proffer for a man to avoid this situation after his death? And for a woman to ensure that her children are not dragged into this property menace?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by Toks2008(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Polygamy in this harsh economy? How we go share d gbola sef? Will there be like a timetable? Will he have the strength to function after I've hammmered him? Will there be peace when the kids grow and the head is gone? I want peace, don't want strife and stress abeg.

I have many single mums as friends and most of them have been single for years as in no sex.

So tell me if it won't be a succour to even feel the touch of a man even if it is once a week.

If you know the number of ladies in the categories I highlighted you will agree with me that polygamy is the future.

The crazy part is that many single guys see ever ready to catch cruise with these ladies until they are fed up with them.

You may never understand this write up until you find yourself in any of the groups.

Shokoloko:

You know my great grand father did this method. It worked well until he died and it was time to share the properties. Very violent sibling rivalry among the children of the different wives sprung up from nowhere. It was not a question of equal sharing because some believed that the wives with the highest number of boys should inherit more, some said it was the first wives children to inherit more, some said it was the woman with the most children whether boy or girl.
They were not interested in the will (whether it was written or not). Different factions were applying different laws of the land.

In that case, what solution do you proffer for a man to avoid this situation after his death? And for a woman to ensure that her children are not dragged into this property menace?

If he did the will well there won't be any issue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by goshikid: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Never marry a liability in form of a wife if you want to live long, because na only you and yourself alone go suffer, because nowadays, girls are waiting for already made men, something where their papa no fit afford for them undecided
Imagine, one come the ask me make i send 3k airtime give her, something where be say na 100naira she dy always recharge undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by AutoChick4U(f): 12:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Polygamy in this harsh economy? How we go share d gbola sef? Will there be like a timetable? Will he have the strength to function after I've hammmered him? Will there be peace when the kids grow and the head is gone? I want peace, don't want strife and stress abeg.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) by CUMIN: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2021
Shokoloko:

Yes. Read more about the Islamic perspective on polygamy.

The number of single moms in the dating pool is alarming.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.