Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over (2957 Views)

Is My Department Trying To Reap Me Off?? / Imo State University Chemistry Department Lecturer (Professor) Caught On Tape. / Final Year Student Hangs Himself After Getting Carry Over (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2023
Amanda was a one of most brilliant lady in my department, she was so brilliant, intelligent and very stingy, her stinginess was so bad that she never let anyone copy from her, even in the exam hall.
We all will be given assignments and practicals to write and report, she will be the first to get hers done, oya share for us to copy, Big wahala.

This made 70% of my course mates hated her so much and avoided seating with her during examinations.

It was our last paper of the session examination which was Mth112 ( algebra and trigonometry).

Everyone avoided her, but I never did, instead I sat very close to her.

“Amanda please open for me na, make I copy small”, I said to Amanda.

Amanda pretended not to have heard me, I repeated myself several times.
Until she decided to look back.

“Amanda, this thing you are doing is not fair na, please open for me I want to copy no 1”.i said

“Ehhh, na so you dey do., from no 1 you go enter no 5, see you go change some things oo put your own words but meanwhile you will untill I finish” she said to me

“my own words kwa, for calculation course, ok no prob I will be, please be fast you know say, time don go”. I said to Amanda

“No wahala I will be fast, just wait for me, once I finish I will give you my script to copy”.

I was very very surprised and happy at the same time, so Amanda of all people will finally give someone, her almighty answer booklet to copy from.
I decided to wait, not until I heard 20 mins more and yet Amanda has not even turned nor even say a Hi since she made that promised.
Probably she has forgotten, sha let me remind her. I mumbled.

I called her but she ignored me, I kept on calling and dragging her yet no response from her.
5 minutes more, I got provoked, stood up and submitted my empty script and immediately Amanda stood up and followed suit

This girl is very very heartless, if she never wanted to show me, she would have told me and not telling me to wait let her finished, no this is the height of it.

I patiently waited for her to submit, when she submitted and left the hall, I quickly ran back to the supervisor and said “Sir please, I forgot to write my reg number”, I said with my knees almost on the floor.

“Okay, go there pick you booklet, write your reg number and leave the hall”, my supervisor said.

“Thank you very much sir” , I greeted him. I pretended, I was looking for my booklet, I picked up Amanda's answer booklet folded it and left.

On reaching outside, I brought it out and disposed it inside the waste bin.

See you next year, Amanda 😏.

An eye for an eye, a nose for a nose😔

My name is Maxwell Henry Chidubem

The Small Boy God Is Helping

Please follow me for more interesting life experience stories

4 Likes

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by illicit(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2023
shocked
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Modifire(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2023
Bros u na wicked soul. But Amanda na na very very very wicked devil pikin

5 Likes

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by donbachi(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2023
Nice story
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2023
donbachi:
Nice story
Thanks please encourage me to do more
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by NoahHadNoArk: 9:05am On May 07, 2023
Someone explain to me how this heartlessness is funny or makes sense in any way to anyone.

She spends hours and burns her night candle studying very hard, while all you do is Search for girls on Tinder and badoo to quench your lust after clubbing and crawling out all night.

If you story is anything to go by, what you did is wrong and must be condemned immediately, flushing another man’s sweat into the trash can, hope you not flushing you own destiny too, I really hope. It’s a free world, she has the right to show you her scripts or assignments, made from her sweat, the same way you have the freedom to reveal or not the content of your smartphone. This little thing you did in the name of a prank will ruin a good lady’s chances of not attaining first class. And you think it’s funny? No b witchcraft b that?!

Let me believe this was just posted for clout otherwise find that lady, confess to her and seek her forgiveness, karma is real. Your life’s opportunities will slip by you for no just cause. Don’t be surprised if you not selected after interview, to work in that oil company or be the only one not to scale through that screening. This is how it starts. These things happen.

Abeg I dey Mass,

Later

11 Likes

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2023
Modifire:
Na she wicked pass
Na only she wan pass
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Nobody: 9:11am On May 07, 2023
Nobody owes you answers to copy in the examination hall. You both have the same brain and the same 24 hours to study. You decided to flex with your own time and a serious person studied. Now you are disturbing someone who used their time better and hating her for no reason. I hope Karma deals with you times 10 for that evil act

6 Likes

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Nobody: 9:19am On May 07, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Someone explain to me how this heartlessness is funny or makes sense in any way to anyone.

She spends hours and burns her night candle studying very hard, while all you do is Search for girls on Tinder and badoo to quench your lust after clubbing and crawling out all night.

If you story is anything to go by, what you did is wrong and must be condemned immediately, flushing another man’s sweat into the trash can, hope you not flushing you own destiny too, I really hope. It’s a free world, she has the right to show you her scripts or assignments, made from her sweat, the same way you have the freedom to reveal or not the content of your smartphone. This little thing you did in the name of a prank will ruin a good lady’s chances of not attaining first class. And you think it’s funny? No b witchcraft b that?!

Let me believe this was just posted for clout otherwise find that lady, confess to her and seek her forgiveness, karma is real. Your life’s opportunities will slip by you for no just cause. Don’t be surprised if you not selected after interview, to work in that oil company or be the only one not to scale through that screening. This is how it starts. These things happen.

Abeg I dey Mass,

Later

Exactly what I posted below. . ..

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by DonBenny77(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2023
Nice one OP
Amanda Bleep up dem no dey drag position for college.....
But you for try read book too with your coconut head
grin
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Modifire(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2023
kyber:

Na she wicked pass
Na only she wan pass
Na devil pikin. I get one sabi bros too wen I dey school. Weytin we do date guy laslas ehn na only God go forgive us. We carry dat guy over for him best course for last session oo so him own worst ooo but no b me do that bad work oo but I hate d guy like shit
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Modifire(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2023
RenegadeX:
Nobody owes you answers to copy in the examination hall. You both have the same brain and the same 24 hours to study. You decided to flex with your own time and a serious person studied. Now you are disturbing someone who used their time better and hating her for no reason. I hope Karma deals with you times 10 for that evil act
See another ITK don enter oo. Mumu man u think we all have the same brain and patient to study Dey play
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2023
DonBenny77:
Nice one OP
Amanda Bleep up dem no dey drag position for college.....
But you for try read book too with your coconut head
grin

😂 but what Amanda did was just too unbearable

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Abeg I dey Mass,

Later

What would an apology solve ?
The deed has been done
She got served
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by helinues: 10:05am On May 07, 2023
And you are happy about that?

Shame on you
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2023
Dullards calling Amanda devil pikin, smh. Orí yín o pe. angry
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by NoahHadNoArk: 10:28am On May 07, 2023
See the kind of thread someone will wake up on a Sunday morning and create.

Tomorrow you say na Village people dey wori u

Dey play

People coming here to support him and encourage laziness…..and abuse and punish hard work and brains.

Reflects the rot in our society today
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by benqo01(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2023
There was a course we was writing ......omo this guy no tell me shit even to remind me of something o this guy write full page i ask am e say him never write anything anyways j just free am.

Another day come wen we dey write another course na me even dey tell dis guy everything from A to Z if I dey reason wetin e do me i know suppose even look him side..

Thing is I am never greedy in an exam hall if i sabi i go rally u if i no sabi i go just tell u like wtf am I been stingy in an exam hall...

Even though I burn candle read tire....i must answer u for exam hall atleast assist anyhow anyhow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by worldclass68(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2023
Although I used to help my pals during exams, infact they usualy set formation around me , not that I'm too bright, but I knw how to spot possible AOC...and I usually read alot... let's say from whole to parts (pali to pali)....so I dont wont blame the girl, cuz when others were playing around, or going to church for exam prayers...I'll be in the sch all alone reading like person wey dey prepare for MIT exam....hin no easy bro.. I do help my guys tho....I always do...

But what u do nah wickedness if ur story true..........
U can always read on ur own..it's so easy, just a simple 4 to 5hrs straight up without disturbance would go a long way on a course ......
When I was in sch, during my yr 1, MTH 101 algebra and logic, I had no one to put me through anything , like I said I wasn't that bright, but that moment changed my reading prowess for good....
I studied and practiced MTH 101 from 8pm till 10am in the morning, the paper nah 12pm, I still went to sch earlier to review....my sch get choko for head then...and everyone for my class then always form one kind mumu classy inside exam hall...tho for part 1, lol....after 1 semester results..everyone calm grin

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2023
benqo01:

There was a course we was writing ......omo this guy no tell me shit even to remind me of something o this guy write full page i ask am e say him never write anything anyways j just free am.

Another day come wen we dey write another course na me even dey tell dis guy everything from A to Z if I dey reason wetin e do me i know suppose even look him side..

Thing is I am never greedy in an exam hall if i sabi i go rally u if i no sabi i go just tell u like wtf am I been stingy in an exam hall...

Even though I burn candle read tire....i must answer u for exam hall atleast assist anyhow anyhow

Naso bro
Helping is underrated

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2023
worldclass68:
Although I used to help my pals during exams, infact they usualy set formation around me , not that I'm too bright, but I knw how to spot possible AOC...and I usually read alot... let's say from whole to parts (pali to pali)....so I dont wont blame the girl, cuz when others were playing around, or going to church for exam prayers...I'll be in the sch all alone reading like person wey dey prepare for MIT exam....hin no easy bro.. I do help my guys tho....I always do...

But what u do nah wickedness if ur story true..........
U can always read on ur own..it's so easy, just a simple 4 to 5hrs straight up without disturbance would go a long way on a course ......
When I was in sch, during my yr 1, MTH 101 algebra and logic, I had no one to put me through anything , like I said I wasn't that bright, but that moment changed my reading prowess for good....
I studied and practiced MTH 101 from 8pm till 10am in the morning, the paper nah 12pm, I still went to sch earlier to review....my sch get choko for head then...and everyone for my class then always form one kind mumu classy inside exam hall...tho for part 1, lol....after 1 semester results..everyone calm grin

Naso bro
People who are smart are not too bright either na just reading differentiate them from others, like sine guys Dey press phone do yahoo cash out Vin Dey fail exam but you wey no get leverage go just carry your book Dey read for exam con pass

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Danisaint112(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2023
kyber:
Amanda was a one of most brilliant lady in my department, she was so brilliant, intelligent and very stingy, her stinginess was so bad that she never let anyone copy from her, even in the exam hall.
We all will be given assignments and practicals to write and report, she will be the first to get hers done, oya share for us to copy, Big wahala.

This made 70% of my course mates hated her so much and avoided seating with her during examinations.

It was our last paper of the session examination which was Mth112 ( algebra and trigonometry).

“Amanda, this thing you are doing is not fair na, please open for me I want to copy no 1”.i said

“Ehhh, na so you dey do., from no 1 you go enter no 5, see you go change some things oo put your own words but meanwhile you will untill I finish” she said to me

“my own words kwa, for calculation course, ok no prob I will be, please be fast you know say, time don go”. I said to Amanda

“No wahala I will be fast, just wait for me, once I finish I will give you my script to copy”.

I was very very surprised and happy at the same time, so Amanda of all people will finally give someone, her almighty answer booklet to copy from.
I decided to wait, not until I heard 20 mins more and yet Amanda has not even turned nor even say a Hi since she made that promised.

I called her but she ignored me, I kept on calling and dragging her yet no response from her.
5 minutes more, I got provoked, stood up and submitted my empty script and immediately Amanda stood up and followed suit

This girl is very very heartless, if she never wanted to show me, she would have told me and not telling me to wait let her finished, no this is the height of it.

I patiently waited for her to submit, when she submitted and left the hall, I quickly ran back to the supervisor and said “Sir please, I forgot to write my reg number”, I said with my knees almost on the floor.

“Okay, go there pick you booklet, write your reg number and leave the hall”, my supervisor said.

“Thank you very much sir” , I greeted him. I pretended, I was looking for my booklet, I picked up Amanda's answer booklet folded it and left.

Dude you are even more wicked and somehow you will receive your punishment for this. That's all I got to say.
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by kyber(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2023
Danisaint112:

Dude you are even more wicked and somehow you will receive your punishment for this. That's all I got to say.

😒
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Dybala11(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2023
Modifire:
Are you kidding??
What the guy did is criminal, the girl is not under any obligation to help his attempt at cheating. Throughout my uni days, I never for once entered into an arrangement of such with any of my school mates, not even my best friend. My best friend and I hate cheating with perfect hatred, you won't even dare come close to me and table that sort of ugly request to start with.
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Dybala11(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2023
kyber:

Na she wicked pass
Na only she wan pass
Do you know the lengths she went to so as to be able to pass??
Is she under any obligation to allow you copy from her??
You were probably sleeping and gallivanting around while she was busy burning the midnight candle, and you think that your little antics is funny. Somebody like you might go to the extent of bringing in thieves or kidnappers against a family member cos the later refuses to yield to your whim. Omo, God help us all.
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Dybala11(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2023
Modifire:

See another ITK don enter oo. Mumu man u think we all have the same brain and patient to study Dey play
What are you doing in school studying if you're not cut out for it then??
Or you think that you're there to flex??
I can't believe that you're still finding justification for that devilish act. Nobody owes you shit, not even in the exam hall. If you don't have a brain and patience to study for exams, then drop out na.

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Dybala11(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2023
benqo01:

So you believe that shunning examination malpractice is greediness??
This is one of the reasons our country is backward. Even to study theories we go still dey cheat, how do you expect somebody that cheated his/her around theoretical
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Dybala11(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2023
benqo01:

So you believe that shunning examination malpractice is greediness??
This is one of the reasons our country is backward. Even to study theories we go still dey cheat, how do you expect somebody that cheated his/her around basic theoretical concepts to use the same concepts in making new discoveries. Omo, nawa for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Soylife(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2023
Modifire:

You no get Brain to study,you for go learn work na
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Modifire(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
Soylife:

You no get Brain to study,you for go learn work na
See another mumu am sure you're the dumbest in school you don't know nothing werey
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by bummyla(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2023
Karma knows your address boy! Amanda is punished by you, for doing the right thing! Life go show you shege! No worry!
Re: How I Made One Of The Most Brilliant Lady In My Department Get A Carry Over by Dshocker(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2023
kyber:

You can't perpetrate such act and go scott free.

Omo, wetin God go deny for your life, you no go like am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Guy Do You Like And Men, What Type Of Ladies Do You Desire / Fwb? / Why Is Sex Chat Common Nowadays ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.