Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi (22130 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / 39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by martinlooter(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
The school that this prof teaches must be one where there are no girls. Cos I don't understand how a whole professor cannot find young, clean girls from his school to cure his conji.
Which kain wahala be this?
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by foreshore(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:

PUNCH

This is why you must not have an irresponsible father. So sad!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by techWriter3: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
killing to all infant muggers
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by thatsleepboy1: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Abeg, he should convert to islam and marry her since mohammed did it with the Coptic Egyptian with his full chest.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Freeeanijor: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2021
Ayomivic:

The Questions here are , why did father brings his daughter to leave in professor's house when they are not family.

Why did father leave in the boysquater and the girl leave in the main building with professor? Why not with his father?

Why do the professor need to pay for her school fees when he was paying her father his salary at due time?

After reporting to the father ,why can't the father take a step by taking her away from professor's house?

Why did girl not ssek to leave professors house when professor first made the move.

The father and daughter tempted the professor and the man fall for them. Satan has no home they said.

See how how professor want to ruin his life because of filthy things.

Lesson to all Man who see something flthy things as opportunity

I feel probably the reporter didn't do his job properly in reporting the story or it's just another whack set-up orchestrated by his enemy to pull him down.

Except she's a maid in that house, why would she have a separate room in that house?

She woke up and saw naked Prof laying beside her, she slapped and pushed him out of her room late in the night?

A 12yr old kid was disvirgin via rape and she didn't feel the pain that comes with the experience?

Her father didn't do anything at all about her travails?
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by josephevergreen(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2021
Dear men, pls bewares of that urgly thing between women leg..it has bring alot of great men down.. avoid a she that is not your wife o

Dm for your tiles and açcessories.. follow on IG @joebestbuildingmatetials
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Drrr: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Konji na bastard! See waiting pussy cause this one! Professor of Kolaboo!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by okoroemeka(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Professor of Paedophile!
Sometimes I'm inclined to believed that this situation is spiritual as I've find it difficult to attribute it to casual sexual urge.
there is nothing spritual about this,some men lack basic self control and shame,that's why you see some men fvcking their daughters,raping women and minors,don't you know some men can easily ejaculate on themselves if pressed from behind by a big breast woman on a queue,I have seen men that ejaculate on themselves by just watching adult movie and not even touching the dick,some men fvck goats,sheep's,etc,I have even caught one of my farm worker fvcking a pig,can you fvcking believe that, if a man can fvck a pig in heat , imagine what such man can do with a 12 yr old girl with even enough breast to hold and press.

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Making mockery of his academic prowess and intelligence. Professor wey no fit get sense that one na professor. Beats my imagination whenever I see high profile people misbehave or do things that doesn't speak well for them. Of a truth devil and sin knows no qualification. Once they're determined to mess you and your career up, forgerrit you are a gonner.

By “forget it, you’re a goner” I guess you mean no way out, no remedy?
Atimes before we speak we should think through our words and it’s consequences on the average person. That you’ve no faith in God and the work Jesus came down here to wrought doesn’t mean you should indoctrinate other laymen.

Well, just to restore the hopes of people in such dilemma, please know that there’s a out, the way of cross is surely the way to victory. Disregard anyone telling you that the devil has the final say in your life even if you’re a LAWFUL captive to them. Please read Ish. 49:24.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by shantti(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Why give birth to kids u can't take care of
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by PoliteActivist: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2021
jclassiq:
It's a damn shame. The devil is a liar.

But what the fvck is wrong with this reporter? How do you concoct rubbish and say the young girl said it? So a 12 year old girl slapped a big man of that stature and "pushed him out of my room?"
What is wrong with you? Is that how you report? Quacks and liars everywhere. ajimo54, Loreettaa, Freeeanijor
[color=#006600][/color]

He didn't concoct anything. That's exactly what the girl said because that's what happened. Happens all the time. Exact same thing happened in 1885 (see excerpt below, a true story narrated by Frank Harris.)
------------------

One day in mid-winter there was a new deve-
lopment. Smith was in doubt how to act and con-
fided in me. He had found Professor Kellogg, in
whose house he lived, trying to kiss the maid,
Rose, entirely against her will: Smith was emphatic
on this point, the girl was struggling angrily to free
herself, when by chance he interrupted them.

I relieved Smith's solemn seriousness a little by
roaring with laughter: the idea of an old Professor
(who is also a pastor) trying to kiss a maid by force
filled me with amusement: "What a fool the man
must be!" was my judgment; Smith took
the high moral tone.

'Think of his disloyalty to his wife in the same
house", he said, "and then the scandal if the girl
talked and she's sure to talk!"

"Sure not to talk", I corrected, "girls are afraid
of the effect of such revelations; besides a word
from you asking her to shield Mrs. Kellogg will
ensure her silence."

"Oh, I cannot advise her", cried Smith, "I will
not be mixed up in it: I told Kellogg at the time,
I must leave their house, yet I don't know where to
go! It's too disgraceful of him! His wife is really
a dear woman!"

On Smith's urging, I spoke to Rose.
"Oh Rose", I said, "Professor Smith has been telling me of your trouble: but you ought not to be angry: for you are so pretty that no wonder a man wants to kiss you"
"There's only one thing, Rose", I went on: "the
story would hurt Mrs. Kellogg if it got out and she's
not very strong, so you must say nothing about it,
for her sake."
"I'm not likely to tell", said
Rose: "I'll soon forget all about it: but I guess I'd
better get another job: he's liable to try again though
I gave him a good hard slap",
and she laughed
merrily.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Caboceer: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2021
The prof must be castrated with immediate effect.

That is the only remedy for paedophilia, or send him to jail for life
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ajimo54(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2021
Mrkumareze:
lipsrsealed professor of rape, what a shameful downfall shocked..I hope NGO takes up the case for a proper follow up

The Prof has not spoken! A girl of 12 slapping an old man! A girl of 12 saying "I dont like that nonsense!" It is easy to trap every man with this kind of thing in Nigeria. "Justice for Professor"!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Loreettaa: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Freeeanijor:

I feel probably the reporter didn't do his job properly in reporting the story or it's just another whack set-up orchestrated by his enemy to pull him down.

Except she's a maid in that house, why would she have a separate room in that house?

She woke up and saw naked Prof laying beside her, she slapped and pushed him out of her room late in the night?

A 12yr old kid was disvirgin via rape and she didn't feel the pain that comes with the experience?

Does she need to push him out? What is a married professor, old enough to be her grandfather doing naked in her room? I'm very sure semen swabs taken from her vagina can pinpoint her rap.ist.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Freeeanijor: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He didn't concoct anything. That's exactly what the girl said because that's what happened. Happens all the time. Exact same thing happened in 1885 (see excerpt below, a true story narrated by Frank Harris.)
------------------

the high moral tone.

ensure her silence."

a dear woman!"

"Oh Rose", I said, "Professor Smith has been telling me of your trouble: but you ought not to be angry: for you are so pretty that no wonder a man wants to kiss you"
for her sake."
and she laughed
merrily.
Hearing from the accused will clear my doubts honestly.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by studentofTruth: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2021
Self control is extremely important.

Also important is marrying a woman who is sexual compatible with you. When both parties are sexually compatible and desire each other, they make themselves available to each other — not even distance can stop that. I remember a story about Anita Joseph leaving a movie set in Enugu abi Asaba and flew to Lagos to go be with her husband.

My first criteria is that she's sexually into me. Without seeing that desire, l call it off and move on with the speed of light since I'm not the type that can cheat peacefully (got a very sensitive conscience), and I'm not ready to tolerate her using sex as a bargaining tool. That alone can make the sex a mechanical one.

Marriage can be hell for my type if there's no sexual compatibility, but can be a bliss for the right woman.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by studentofTruth: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2021
Freeeanijor:

She could have been drugged. Some use insulin syringe to drug their victim.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by mansion11: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Very unfortunately to the Father,, but on my own observation all this trash happened because of poverty,may God protect us from poverty, professor indeed
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Babastrong(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Where are the Ipigs?, come and say something on this oo. These are your Biafra leaders. Lol.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by imagrg(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2021
A whole Prof drilling an infant hole?
What a shame!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Freeeanijor: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:

Does she need to push him out? What is a married professor, old enough to be her grandfather doing naked in her room? I'm very sure semen swabs taken from her vagina can pinpoint her rap.ist.
If that kid was raped by the Prof. as claimed on that night, there are a lot of things that could likely happen.
A virgin rape victim scream due to the excruciating pain resulting from deflowering and forceful sexual act except she was sedated.
If her father heard her scream and struggle, there's no way he would let her go through all that without intervening violently.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by PoliteActivist: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2021
Freeeanijor:
Hearing from the accused will clear my doubts honestly.

Of course he'd deny it even if caught red handed. The only way NPF make people confess such things is by torture. I believe it is fairly accurate story, but only forensics will determine for sure.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by prophetfire: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

When I read the story to this paragraph my heart break,poverty is not a good thing. If you read the story down the father of the little girl knows about it.
Her father is a most stupid and useless man. I can't allow poverty to degrade me in life. I have seen very poor people that live dignified lives. The girl's father should be punished too for his role in the matter.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Loreettaa: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2021
Freeeanijor:
If that kid was raped by the Prof. as claimed on that night, there are a lot of things that could likely happen.
A virgin rape victim scream due to the excruciating pain resulting from deflowering and forceful sexual act except she was sedated.
If her father heard her scream and struggle, there's no way he would let her go through all that without intervening violently.
Not if the father is in cahoot with the professor as it was depicted in the write up. Go and read the post again.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Babastrong(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
To whom it way concern!
any day, any where you catch me defiling a minor. please don't hesitate to cut off my pen!s.
i am a confirm nigga, i don't chop small snails. Whenever i won chop snail, na archatina e go be.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Freeeanijor: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
studentofTruth:

She could have been drugged. Some use insulin syringe to drug their victim.
The reporter never said so neither did the victim accused the Prof. of sedating her.

Manchi, a lot of shits are happening in this life. Parents do trade there children for whatever gains that wish to accumulate. I'm not holding brief for anybody but I've learnt to view things from a neutral perspective ever since I came to realize that people are very shitty.
An aggrieved aunt blew there cover and Prof. has to fall for it. That's what happened here.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Professor of Paedophile!
Sometimes I'm inclined to believed that this situation is spiritual as I've find it difficult to attribute it to casual sexual urge.
My brother it's terrible oo.
This one has destroyed his hard earned career over the Ikpu of a minor.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fourwinds:

Anyaegbunam=eye will not kill me
Anya Egbuola ya, he couldn't live up to his name, it's a shame.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Elidrisy20: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ipob professor
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by agurza(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
So even in the south east there are old men who have sex with minors? The other day someone shows a purported wedding invitation of an old man with a small an all hell was let loose because it happened in the north. Now where are the hypocrites? Children of perdition, Come and see an old man whose children are well advanced in knowledge have sex with 12 years old girl. quote author=HonNL post=107849371]

PUNCH [/quote]
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by jclassiq(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
PoliteActivist:

------------------

the high moral tone.

ensure her silence."

a dear woman!"

for her sake."
and she laughed
merrily.
Buy Rose couldn't have been 12 years old i am sure.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
See hw he brought disgrace n embarrassment to his family...what a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Delta Police Station, Kill Two / Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured) / Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.