Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi (22133 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / 39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by akpunda86: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Grace001:
A whole professor…

When you see people like this in church or mosque you won’t know they are evil

It’s people like this you will see at the church on a reserved seat, with their hypocrite nature.

Shameless pedophile

I lost respect for professors during during 2015 during Goodluck Jonathan Regime.I saw them as Demi gods then but no more.I m having issues with one at police station I told him u can't do noting Me I be freelance so I transferred our case to Abuja,i wanted to stress him cos I wear jeans everyday,case struck out after he failed to show up 6 times.
Stupid professors.

I lost respect for Church Knights,Imams,Pastors,Rev fathersthey are all same,A lot of them into d act.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
ume1000:
if he were a woman would you say same thing
you must be ibo with the way you think.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by QueenAgbo(f): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Fourwinds:

Anyaegbunam=eye will not kill me

Anambra people should stop raping and sexually molesting ebonyi girls.Stop taking advantage of them.

In biaflaa lepublic,this is how it will be happening.Ebonyi people will be raped by anambra people...
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Baawaa(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Afriqan:

Poverty isn't the problem though, it's lack of dignity. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you'll make yourself and children a rich man's floor mat. A father protects his children, the man did the opposite, just because of chicken change.

Both the father and the child molester professor should be arrested and prosecuted.
If the man is financially okay, he will not allowed that,is still bounce back to poverty.
May God deliver us from spirit poverty
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by eldoradoxx: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
I have always told people, know ur worth in life, know where u are in life and what u should be doing and should not be heard doing. A Prof that does not know his worth and value attached to his name and rank has now messed up with an ordinary housemaid that should be learning to take her bath properly. Not that this Prof does not have or see prettier and more matured girls to release his urge on, he is simply plain stupid. For other men sleeping with girls that if u re caught, u will enter into disrepute and serious trouble, learn this, you will surely be caught sooner or later.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by nedekid: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2021
Na wah oh.
Poverty is really a bastard. Even the father could not do anything about it all because of who will pay school fees. Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by sophy17(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:

PUNCH

The victims father is also complicit. He should be arrested too for wilful neglect and conspiracy.

The Prof is such a big disgrace. He should be thoroughly investigated up to his activities in his University and face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

If the man is financially okay, he will not allowed that,is still bounce back to poverty.
May God deliver us from spirit poverty

Sir, not all poor people would allow that. Some poor men have integrity, so this goes beyond the financial state of the man.

Now that their acts have been exposed, maybe they will alleviate his poverty in the prison abi... undecided
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ume1000: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
you must be ibo with the way you think.
trabalism has nothing to do with it
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Das1mama: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2021
Prof in a particular physical field of study and a complete illetrate in spiritual existence not knowing that the spiritual controls the physical existence...........if u know u know
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by jclassiq(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2021
It's a damn shame. The devil is a liar.

But what the fvck is wrong with this reporter? How do you concoct rubbish and say the young girl said it? So a 12 year old girl slapped a big man of that stature and "pushed him out of my room?"
What is wrong with you? Is that how you report? Quacks and liars everywhere.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by faithfull18(f): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2021
If true, disappointed much.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by olatuns2017: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:

PUNCH

I don't understand

Yeye prof...
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Torosk1(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Afonja with rape are like 5&6

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Originalsly: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2021
The man is a pedophile period .... his status ... professor or cart pusher doesn't matter. What is discreet investigation? ... negotiating ransom? In saner climes... both the professor and father would be facing charges.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Testimony1988(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2021
He's a disgrace to humanity and does not deserve to be a Prof.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Danjikanbauchi: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2021
You see only God can safe you when devil means to disgrace you.

Your academic qualifications means nothing to the devil. Only Jesus can safe you.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by treatise: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor of Digital Exploration; teaching the Young programming language.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ucha1: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2021
MelesZenawi:
You don't need a soothsayer to know thst this story is fabricated.

What will a girl at her age gain with this kind of cheap blackmail.

Will you keep quiet
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by vickydevoka(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Just because of less than 10 minutes prvck rising, he brought everlasting disgrace to his family.
I swear. Vaseline or soap for save am all dis embarrassment. It's high time de start teaching sex education in school n masturbation especially for ladies away to prevent pregnancy n diseases
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2021
Olopode:
Omo Igbo too don dey rape minors

Oga o
Oooh.. na omo yoruba dey rape minors before?
Just asking
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by obnagodfrey(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:

PUNCH

What manner of Professor is this for God's sake? what is wrong with such a man of high regard? why are some so stupid and nasty for under age sex or whatever the likes or high libido for an under aged girls? The father of this girl too is very very idiotic and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by elmodee7(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Death penalty
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Omodua(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Professor of Paedophile!
Sometimes I'm inclined to believed that this situation is spiritual as I've find it difficult to attribute it to casual sexual urge.
Exactly. It could be spiritual. Not casual sexual urge.
Well said!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by treatise: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Baawaa:

When I read the story to this paragraph my heart break,poverty is not a good thing. If you read the story down the father of the little girl knows about it.

Poverty is truly stupid, let's fight it with all arsenals. Imagine his dad was aware and yet ....
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by lereinter(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2021
Professor of Doom

Father of the child too is father of Doom
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Spin4: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Prof why? embarassed embarassed
Prof taught me phy 102 in my university days.

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Omodua(m): 9:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Olopode:
Omo Igbo too don dey rape minors

Oga o
Omo Yoruba no dey rape minors?
Writing like a fool. Such cases is universal. Not confined to an ethnic group. Disgracing Nairaland since time immemorial!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Cantonese: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2021
She said “One day, I woke up and my bed was soaked with blood. I didn’t know what happened. I told my father in the morning but he didn’t do anything. He used to tell me that if I leave Prof’s house, who will pay my school fees? That is how the Prof has continued to disturb me until I told my aunty in the school”.

If not for poverty, fear and mental weakness, how would a man watch his daughter get defiled by a fellow man and not respond appropriately? Since her father could not stand up as a man to defend his daughter, someone else did it.

The irresponsible professor ruined his career and brought his professor wife and children disgrace.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Ayomivic(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:

PUNCH

The Questions here are , why did father brings his daughter to leave in professor's house when they are not family.

Why did father leave in the boysquater and the girl leave in the main building with professor? Why not with his father?

Why do the professor need to pay for her school fees when he was paying her father his salary at due time?

After reporting to the father ,why can't the father take a step by taking her away from professor's house?

Why did girl not ssek to leave professors house when professor first made the move.

The father and daughter tempted the professor and the man fall for them. Satan has no home they said.

See how how professor want to ruin his life because of filthy things.

Lesson to all Man who see something flthy things as opportunity
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2021
HonNL:

PUNCH
This is not ordinary. Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway / Hoodlums Tied By Security Men In The East (Photos) / Islamic Scholar Attacked For Sharing Dog Meat In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.