Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi (22132 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / 39-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Girl In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by hedonido: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shame catch me abeg.

With all the fine fine smallies on campus that he can easily arrange sexcapades with?

I shame on him and his family's behalf.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Fatbam003: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
This can never be ordinary
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Lokojatoofar: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Leave your female kids with a Nigerian male at your/their own risk.
Dont look at how educated the man is. Nigerian men can rape a tree or concrete wall if it has a hole.
Ignore those people who try to disprove your stance of seeing naija men as pedophiles by saying "Including your father and brothers" . All of these rapist are peoples sons, brothers and husbands. So dont fall for that trick tjhe perverts use to make you rethink your decision to see average Nigerian men as rapist and pedophiles cos they will shock you if you let your guard down thinking not everyman is bad.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by PoliteActivist: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
jclassiq:

Buy Rose couldn't have been 12 years old i am sure.

She was 15. But if you constantly try to sex an
unwilling feisty 10 year old she'd fight and bite you too
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by PoliteActivist: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
[b]Leave your female kids with a Nigerian male at your/their own risk.
Dont look at how educated the man is. Nigerian men can rape a tree or concrete wall if it has a hole.
Ignore those people who try to disprove your stance of seeing naija men as pedophiles by saying "Including your father and brothers" . All of these rapist are peoples sons, brothers and husbands. So dont fall for that trick tjhe perverts use to make you rethink your decision to see average Nigerian men as rapist and pedophiles cos they will shock you if you let your guard down thinking not everyman is bad. [/b.]

I think the safe thing for a parent is to assume that all Nigerian men are potential pedophiles (NOT rapists, unless you mean statutory rape), except the blood father. Nigeria seems to have a higher percentage of pedophiles than other countries.

1 Like

Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
See wetin tight toto they cause.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by BigYash: 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
The father of the child should be arrested too. He is a fool for allowing a man like him most his under age girl. School fee kill am there..
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Lawsimon(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
With all the education this professor has acquired, he cannot overcome this 12 year old girl. You see why everybody needs Jesus Christ regardless of your status in the society.

It can be said indirectly that, a little child of 12 years overcame or conquered a professor. Education is useful to physical man and it's useless to the spirit man in you.

Every man needs JESUS!

JESUS IS THE SOLUTION OF THIS WORLD!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Dropsywill: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Can you imagine the father cannot do anything about it because of poverty,may God never allow us to be poor .
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by labelle123(f): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Believe me nothing I mean nothing is ordinary
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by NSK4U(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tufiakwa!

Igbos are not known with this kind of news nau....where did this paedophile acquire his qualification?

Tufia! Aru!
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Elidrisy20: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
QueenAgbo:
Anambra people taking advantage of ebonyi people to rape their daughters,because ebonyi people are poor. lipsrsealed cry

She said, “I was living in the village with my mother. My daddy brought me to live with Prof in Abakaliki. Since June this year, the Prof has been disturbing me. He always comes into my room and does what I don’t like.

“One day around 2aam, I ran to my father at the security house and told him that Prof was pressing my breast. My father told me to go back that he will talk with him in the morning. Sometimes, I will wake up and see myself naked.

“The other day, somebody was touching me at midnight. I woke up, put on the light and saw Prof lying on my bed naked. He tried to touch me but I slapped him and pushed him out of my room. I was crying.

“One day, I woke up and my bed was soaked with blood. I didn’t know what happened. I told my father in the morning but he didn’t do anything. He used to tell me that if I leave Prof’s house, who will pay my school fees? That is how the Prof has continued to disturb me until I told my aunty in the school because I don’t like that nonsense Prof is doing.”

You see the statement above? shocked
this one as him stand like this make him no rape that barrester for court room ooo
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Elidrisy20: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Spin4:
Prof why? embarassed embarassed
Prof taught me phy 102 in my university days.
so he taught you? Please don't go round raping minor ooo
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by ComeToJesus: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
The greatest conquest is the conquest of self.
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Elidrisy20: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
You guys are shouting Pantami don't deserve professorship, look at the kind animal you ppl have as Prof. What a shame
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Kingof2nations(m): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Professor of Paedophile!
Sometimes I'm inclined to believed that this situation is spiritual as I've find it difficult to attribute it to casual sexual urge.

Can't agree more with you
Quiet a shameful situation
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by Oluwadrey44(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
The heart of man is full of bad
Re: Professor Felix Anyaegbunam Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old Pupil In Ebonyi by truthfulnigeria: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don't believe such stories. Proper investigation should be conducted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured) / Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway / Hoodlums Tied By Security Men In The East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.