Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) (6226 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Agricmoney(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
continue na

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hehehehe grin cheesy grin grin
Oga, your groom price no go reach N300,000 grin grin cheesy
just talk say you no get the 30,000 000,000,000.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Carry your Ponmo lips commot for here joor.
cool your friend is helping herself on the oilly Pomo. Damn she is good at it.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Kajaard: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
sad angry sad cry

In the past I used to think I was immune to the charm of bad boys till I saw Ruger. Please help me, I'm falling in love with Ruger. I don't want to fall and break my head.

Damn!! I thought I was the only one who noticed he gives off this bad boy vibes till I saw a video of two white girls discussing about it on YouTube.

I love you Ruger...♥️♥️♥️

Pumpumking your attention is needed here urgently cheesy

Your babe has her eyes on another cheesy
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
just talk say you no get the 30,000 000,000,000.
I no get am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
cool your friend is helping herself on the oilly Pomo. Damn she is good at it.
enjoy yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
enjoy yourself smiley
she no sabi work like you. all this abia girls.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Finewarriboy: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
sad angry sad cry

In the past I used to think I was immune to the charm of bad boys till I saw Ruger. Please help me, I'm falling in love with Ruger. I don't want to fall and break my head.

Damn!! I thought I was the only one who noticed he gives off this bad boy vibes till I saw a video of two white girls discussing about it on YouTube.

1.Hoe is what we use in digging �... Something like that.

2. Losho is a verb

Hoe (raised to the power of 0 )+ Losho (raised to the power of 0) =

That is my PhD project... Please help me out.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no get am
no be your fault, some get am and yet they can't spend it.
Some can spend it but yet they don't get am.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
no be your fault, some get am and yet they can't spend it.
Some can spend it but yet they don't get am.
this guy, u dey look for my trouble ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
she no sabi work like you. all this abia girls.
Oga, shabi you say she's good at it. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
this guy, u dey look for my trouble ooo grin grin grin
i want you to be on your worst behaviour now.
To be crazy as jenifer
To be hype like nicky minaj
To be DANIELS' QUEEN like Cardi-B
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oga, shabi you say she's good at it. grin
i spoke too soon.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
i spoke too soon.
u did tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
i want you to be on your worst behaviour now.
To be crazy as jenifer
To be hype like nicky minaj
To be DANIELS' QUEEN like Cardi-B
To be DANIELS' QUEEN like Cardi-B?? grin grin grin
No too fall for me ooo grin grin
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
u did tongue tongue
your mocking me abi.. You being naughty.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
To be DANIELS' QUEEN like Cardi-B?? grin grin grin
No too fall for me ooo grin grin
tank you for the advice, you should ave told me your married since. Y didn't you?
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Pumpumking: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
sad angry sad cry

angry
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
tank you for the advice, you should ave told me your married since. Y didn't you?
Hahahaha grin grin
Who don marry?? Me??
Hahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Pumpumking: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
sad angry sad cry

...ok so u wannto marry marryed man wit childrens becuz rugar break yor head....correct?....
hav yor medication run out?...juss askin!!(no oofenesece) angry

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by muheeb01(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
90% of nigerian girls or women generally like bad boys...including the hijabites and SU but these one like pretending they don't but deep down they do....so this is not surprising in anyway

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hahahaha grin grin
Who don marry?? Me??
Hahahaha grin grin
you've got adorablecraze i know our (15 shocked)children will be laughing like you.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by siofra(f): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pumpumking:

...ok so u wannto marry marryed man wit childrens becuz rugar break yor head....correct?....
hav yor medication run out?...juss askin!!(no oofenesece) angry

Pumpumking believe me you need that medication more than I do.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
your mocking me abi.. You being naughty.
very naughty tongue tongue
E pain am tongue tongue
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
very naughty tongue tongue E pain am tongue tongue
i don't want to chat with you again. angry Gudnight.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by siofra(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
you got adorablecraze i know our children will be laughing like you.

Beebah2000 and Daniellkelly get a fụcking room angry
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Pumpumking: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

Pumpumking believe me you need that medication more than I do.

I dont need medication..i need pus angry
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

come join or mind your business
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
i don't want to chat with you again. angry Gudnight.
wow cheesy
Okay. Good night smiley
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Danielkelly: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
wow cheesy Okay. Good night smiley
cover ur self don't let mosquito kiss any..., you understand.
Re: Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Danielkelly:
you've got adorablecraze i know our (15 shocked)children will be laughing like you.

If your 15 children dey laugh like me, u go dey gag their mouth everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Fixed / Shocker!!! Man Mouth Turns To Beak After Kissing Married Woman(graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.