Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} (7390 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by ashybabs(m): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2020
The kind of things one can find on social media these days is truly amazing. I happened to be in a public facebook group titled Nigerian cuties and I came across this image of a handsome mam with a stunning body physique that met my eye.

I was curious about this new personality, I wanted to know more about him. However after glancing through his Facebook wall I realized he is not a well known person. This is what I discovered.

I had to ask my self if it was indeed the same person in the picture.

Believe it or not, that is the same person in the picture and he has being trending online since his *STUNNING TRANSFORMATION surfaced online, generating a lot of Facebook likes and comment. I hope this makes you a believer to the amazing possibilities one can archive with their general physique. This young Nigerian story is so inspiring.

Have a look for yourself>
https://yawapigeon..com/2020/10/from-zero-to-hero-see-boy-that-started.html?m=1

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by becky39000(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2020
ashybabs:
The kind of things one can find on social media these days is truly amazing. I happened to be in a public facebook group titled Nigerian cuties and I came across this image of a handsome mam with a stunning body physique that met my eye.

I was curious about this new personality, I wanted to know more about him. However after glancing through his Facebook wall I realized he is not a well known person. This is what I discovered.

Believe it or not, that is the same person in the picture and he has being trending online since his *STUNNING TRANSFORMATION surfaced online, generating a lot of Facebook likes and comment. I hope this makes you a believer to the amazing possibilities one can archive with their general physique. This young Nigerian story is so inspiring.

https://yawapigeon..com

So what's special about all you have posted? angry

Modified: First FTC cheesy
Dedicated to the Nigerian Masses, may God in his infinite mercies continue to pave ways for us in this Country !!!
Next Protest!!!
#EndIncompetentLeadership!!!
#EndNassJumboPay!!!
#EndCorruption!!!
One Voice angry

8 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Godada(m): 5:53am On Oct 12, 2020
And does that info relate to Yahoo boys?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Aboks(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Yahoo boy no send for 6 pack

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by ashybabs(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Godada:
And does that info relate to Yahoo boys?
u dey find format for Nairaland in?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by JimmyDarmody: 6:50am On Oct 12, 2020
Looks photoshoped to me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by OkuFaba(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2020
OP, you no get yarn..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by kmaster007: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2020
becky39000:

So what's special about all you have posted? angry
I tell you... no meaning
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by DaInferno(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2020
this op could be suffering from a disorder, from the headline, to the content and what exactly this is all about I don't get!
I kept reading to see how Yahoo boys and this boy correlate...

3 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by josh123(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2020
Photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Telegram234(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2020
Photoshoped things.
Op u get brain atall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Mrscarter(f): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2020
ashybabs:

https://yawapigeon..com/2020/10/from-zero-to-hero-see-boy-that-started.html?m=1

Too much muscles
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Meteng: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Looks photoshoped to me
It's Photoshop. OP no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by vickydankal(f): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2020
What’s this about besides are you learning photoshop?

3 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2020
This op get schizophrenia, no point of connection between the topic and content and lastly there is something called photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Vexaf: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2020
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by padi94(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Thank God for him

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by akosy(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by djflexcy: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2020
Come op get sense ooh

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by ashybabs(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2020
SegFault:
This op get schizophrenia, no point of connection between the topic and content and lastly there is something called photoshop.
no Photoshop here
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by wearsandtrends1: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Lol! Na real wahala. Btw That is breast na
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Mastakija(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2020
the guy is the OP no come dey give us format for heregrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Casper21: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Aaah I read two different things on this thread, from the topic to the picture.

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by wearsandtrends1: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2020
No be small thing o shocked
I need to hit the Gym ASAP

1 Like

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by wearsandtrends1: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Looks photoshoped to me

Check well
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by ashybabs(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2020
No be me o ASWEARUGAHD
Mastakija:
the guy is the OP
no come dey give us format for heregrin
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by osamz007: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2020
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Emmypure: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
photo shopped
Re: Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} by Pious101: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
Ediot....ur mate are protesting u re here displaying ur stup-idity

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing / Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / HUGE: Which Of These Is Better — The Huge One Or The Flat One? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.