Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? (940 Views)

How To Make Your Mother-in-law Love And Accept You To Marry Her Son Or Daughter / Ilamina Is An Incel Racist White American Male Probably From 4chan. / Would You Rather Have A Gay Son Or Thug Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
You read well. Would you rather have a daughter who whores and has an onlyfans account where posts her nudes or would you have an incel son who spends his whole day insulting women online, and refuses to work on his disgusting character??
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
God no give me daughter o, i no want add olosho for this world.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by Deborah98(f): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
None undecided... I didn't kill my parents let no one trouble me sad

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
I would rather have a whorish daughter because after all she isn't harming anybody. But the incel son could turn out to be a threat to women. He could go on a women raping rampage or he could decide to wake up one day and kill women because they don't want to have sex with him.
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
God no give me daughter o, i no want add olosho for this world.

But you want an incel, women raping son like OYIBOGOJU
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
None undecided... I didn't kill my parents let no one trouble me sad

grin

Fair.
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

But you want an incel, women raping son like OYIBOGOJU

Not all boys and auto incel but all girls must do olosho even if na once.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Not all boys and auto incel but all girls must do olosho even if na once.

So me that's almost thirty and I've not done olosho and I'm getting married soon na?
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

So me that's almost thirty and I've not done olosho and I'm getting married soon na?

You don die? As time goes you will surely cheat i can bet my life on it. If there is a way we can both place our life as a bet.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

You don die? As time goes you will surely cheat i can bet my life on it. If there is a way we can both place our life as a bet.

I'm not that kind of person. All ye redpillers need to realise that there are women who don't cheat. Stop being stubbornly blind and insensible.
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

I'm not that kind of person. All ye redpillers need to realise that there are women who don't cheat. Stop being stubbornly blind and insensible.

If true then you and your fiance should go to a legit shrine and you swear with your womb.
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
See nonsense question.
Mtchewww
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

If true then you and your fiance should go to a legit shrine and you swear with your womb.

That's not necessary. We are both Christians.
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:

That's not necessary. We are both Christians.

He is doom, you will cheat and use religion to apologize that's where pastor come in.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
siofra:
You read well. Would you rather have a daughter who whores and has an onlyfans account where posts her nudes or would you have an incel son who spends his whole day insulting women online, and refuses to work on his disgusting character??
Incel son
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by siofra(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

He is doom, you will cheat and use religion to apologize that's where pastor come in.

We don't have pastor's in my church I'm a coptic Christian
Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by jakeschafer: 10:15am On Jan 12
It is inappropriate and unfair to frame a question in such a manner, as it perpetuates harmful stereotypes and reinforces negative societal expectations. It is crucial to recognize that individuals are complex and should not be reduced to stereotypes or extreme scenarios. Parenting involves fostering a supportive and open environment for children to develop their own identities and make choices that align with their values. Instead of presenting polarizing options, it would be more constructive to discuss how parents can encourage healthy relationships, respect, and personal growth in their children, promoting positive behaviors and attitudes without resorting to stigmatizing language or unrealistic scenarios.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by Colson(m): 10:20am On Jan 12
jakeschafer:
It is inappropriate and unfair to frame a question in such a manner, as it perpetuates harmful stereotypes and reinforces negative societal expectations. It is crucial to recognize that individuals are complex and should not be reduced to stereotypes or extreme scenarios. Parenting involves fostering a supportive and open environment for children to develop their own identities and make choices that align with their values. Instead of presenting polarizing options, it would be more constructive to discuss how parents can encourage healthy relationships, respect, and personal growth in their children, promoting positive behaviors and attitudes without resorting to stigmatizing language or unrealistic scenarios.
The creator of this thread is a child. A very dumb one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by Davidcorny: 12:07pm On Jan 12
jakeschafer:
Wow, I thought minds like these have gone extinct in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Would You Rather Have An Incel Son Or A Whorish Daughter? by Afrobasic(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12
jakeschafer:

ChatGPT, I see you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness2's Obsession With Wars And Everything Bad / The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE / I Left My Husband Because I Thought I Could Do Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.